A Pessimists Romance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Connor. I need you," Neil begged.

"I thought you weren't gay?" Connor teased.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Neil shouted, lust coating his words and his eyes. Connor smiled and gave in, lining up his cock with Neil's small hole. Neil relaxed and allowed Connor entrance to his body. Connor moaned at the velvety softness of Neil wrapped around his cock. Neil whimpered with pleasure as Connor picked up the pace, slamming in and out of his tight asshole. Neil moaned loudly as he felt his climax build and build until he exploded all over his chest. Connor felt Neil's channel squeeze his cock tightly and he grunted as he filled Neil with his seed.

"Ah, God," Conner sighed. He collapsed on top of Neil, letting his legs go free. Neil panted, his breath slowing until it was back to normal. He felt Connor breathing deeply above him, and hoped he hadn't fallen asleep. He stroked Connor's hair with his single hand, happy that he was with Connor now.

"Do you still hate humanity?" Connor asked. Neil stared into the eyes of the man he loved, and thought deeply about the question. Did he hate humanity? Could he? Now that he had found Connor?

"I don't hate you," Neil said honestly.

"I don't hate you, too." Connor smiled, and kissed him passionately. He rolled over, allowing Neil to curl up on his chest, resting his one hand on his pecs. He played delicately with Connor's chest hair. He had answered honestly. He didn't hate Connor. He was the most important person in his life now. Before he only had to worry about himself, but now there was somebody else. All those years he was forced to be alone, and now he wasn't. He still hated humanity. For what they had done to him. For what he had gone through. For what he had done to himself. Connor would forever be the optimist, and Neil would always be a pessimist. But that didn't make their love any less sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12