All Comments on 'A Photographic Memory'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Nicely done

A very well written story.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I truly loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good writing, tender, erotic and I could feel the moor around me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great but...

Great, really enjoyed it!

However could you cut the end? You're going down the same way as Harry Potter's epilogue, it's really lame...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Photographic Memory

A truly exciting and erotic, sensually written story of admiration and generous passion. The story is two stories in one, being the photography shoot, and also the love-fuck action. Both themes are exotic, though tender and warm. For a single female and a quiet lifestyle, she did get several weeks of thrills, a unique sexual awakening and made a few bucks. She dippped her toe into a lesbian experience, which she had no tolerance for, and it was just up to the line for her but only for a momenht in time.

Her best reward was the seed being planted into her womb with her son's life-blood being bred into her body, but also along with the greatest, the most unique and sensual sexual exsperience of her life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good...until the end.

Last paragraph totally kills the mood. Otherwise was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK, but a missed opportunity

Nice scenario. But all the buildup suddenly ended when the opportunity for lesbian sex evaporated. And it evaporated with no more eroticism. He fucked her with long strokes. She got pregnant and had a son she named after him.

A disappointing ending.

(And, by the way, nipples PEEK out, not PEAK out.)

OtazelOtazelover 8 years agoAuthor
Ouch!

Did I really write "peak" instead of "peek"? I did, didn't I?

That is an embarrassing mistake, put it down to brain fade or something.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 5 years ago
Wonderful description

Thought the setting and the idea very good. Loved the idea of the hidden hollow.

Superb description of all the sex. It cannot have been easy visualising and writing about all of those poses.

Rather surprised at the rather sudden ending - no more visits to the outdoor studio! I cannot see Brett not having used that again or, indeed, the lovely book illustrator. Not sure about the outcome really, but it provided closure and the story is, after all, entitled '... Memory.'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A well written story of sexual expansion.

"... the sprinkling of blond hairs that covered his body in a kind of misty halo" is a wonderful turn of phrase. This guy can write.

I can't log in so will offer,

Strawboy

paulb85paulb85almost 4 years ago
Exotic

What a truly lovely story, beautifully told. Full of love and tenderness it warms the heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous