A Photographic Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

The he pushed forward, slipping easily straight into my wetness, sinking right to his hilt without pause and making me groan in sheer ecstasy. He pulled back and suddenly slammed himself at me, his cock sliding full length until his pubic bone hit my bottom and tipped me over the edge into sudden orgasm.

I hadn't expected to cum that easily or that quickly. It was an orgasm that simply exploded inside me, hot pleasure erupting in my pelvis and flashing along all my nerve pathways in wave after glorious wave. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as if in pain, which in a way I was with such a sensory excess, and let it flood my through my body until, as quickly as it had cum, it departed, leaving me gazing down at Corrine in shock.

"Did you just cum?" She asked me, softly, awed by my sudden climax.

I nodded, my head hanging a little as I was pushed back and forth by Brett's forceful strokes. "Yes." I gasped out. "And I will again yet."

He was not pounding me then as he had Corrine the week before. Instead he was fucking me with long powerful thrusts, pulling back almost until he fell out and then sliding swiftly back in until he could reach no further, gripping my hips to hold me steady. I just knelt there and let him, looking down into the lovely brown eyes of the girl beneath me.

She looked back up at me, one shoulder making tiny rhythmic movements that had me wondering, until I realised that she had reached down between us and was masturbating under me. We locked eyes, staring into each others depths, both intensely stimulated by what was happening, both swept away by the eroticism of our afternoon, the sheer sexual excess of it. I could feel another orgasm slowly budding inside me, but my first had taken the edge and this one was building much more slowly.

All the time that he fucked me she lay there and masturbated, her eyes never once leaving mine, a little smile of pure enjoyment playing over her mouth, until her movements started to become erratic and she licked her lips, a far away look in her eyes. At the same time my own orgasm became more urgent, and Brett too was once again repeating the sibilant 'yes' that had announced his climax with Corrine. I thought, hoped, that we could all cum together, a trio of wonderful orgasms that played off each other to make each stronger than on its own.

But that didn't quite happen. For all that I'd already cum once, I was so aroused by the afternoon that my climax surged forward and would not be denied. Put simply, I was too damn horny to hold back. This time it wasn't an explosion, more an eruption. Pleasure simply grew more and more intense until the sensations spilled over and flowed through me, overloading my nerves and making me cry out with the power of it. This time it lasted, going on and on until I thought I could take no more, almost wishing that Brett would shoot his load so that the sensations might end.

Finally it did end and I found myself still kneeling, held up more by Brett's powerful hands than by my own trembling limbs, gasping for breath, shivering and sweating, and still gazing into Corrine's dark brown eyes.

She was close, so very close. I wanted to speak to her but I don't think she would have heard me. I felt that somehow I had to let her know how much her presence was adding to the experience, and so I did what I never expected to do. I lowered my head and kissed her on the mouth, a full-on open-mouthed kiss that lasted as long as my breathing would allow. Her eyes cleared and she grinned happily, reaching up with her free hand to hook it around my neck and pull me down to her once more.

Neither of us had the breath to kiss continuously, but we kissed, broke for breath, and then kissed again, and again, enjoying the strange intimacy of it. In the end she gasped that she was cumming and gripped my shoulder, pulling me hard against her, gasping into my ear as her climax took her. I knelt passively, letting it happen, feeling Corrine squirming under me just as Brett pulled back to gather himself for his own climax.

It was the most intense and satisfying experience of my life, to be kneeling over an orgasming woman while being flooded by spurt after spurt of semen from a man's cock. I couldn't possibly convey how good it felt. Brett came just as strongly as Corrine, slamming himself hard and deep into me, the sensation still good even after two of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had. His cock, large though it was, seemed just to fit perfectly into my tunnel, spraying my cervix with his cum, so much cum that I leaked for ages afterwards, walking home with lovely little runnels of it trickling down my legs. I was conscious that I'd let him cum inside me with no protection whatever, but somehow I just didn't care.

We got dressed quietly, each wrapped in their own thoughts, as if the afternoon had not been intended to go that way, and maybe it hadn't, and we went our separate ways with only insincere promises to keep in touch. Brett told me that I could pose for him anytime he was on the moor, and I told him, truthfully at the time, that I'd love to, just so long as Corrine was there. For some reason Corrine was important, she was the first and only woman I've ever kissed or touched, and I wanted to keep it that way.

The next week I looked for his car, but it never came. Nor did I see it the week after, or the week after that. In fact I've never seen either of them since. His cheque was good, although I half expected it to bounce, and a full set of prints came through with a compliments slip a week or so later. So I have mementos of that wonderful afternoon, except that nobody took any shots of him fucking me with Corrine lying beneath us masturbating. I would have liked a shot of that magnificent cock of his, especially a shot of it inside me.

But not to worry, because I do have something tangible by which to remember him cumming inside me. I have a wonderful two year old son, a beautiful blond haired son. His name is Brett too.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers