All Comments on 'A Picnic by the River'

by Jack the whack

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
dripping wet

wow, I loved this story. Hope there is more to cum.

My cunt is still dripping

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
M62

WHEREABOUTS IN BRIGHOUSE CAN WE FIND SUCH ACTION?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Traffic in Brighouse

And to think that I've always thought of Brighouse as a massive traffic jam. I'll take more care to look at the scenery next time I'm through there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Jack you have a habit in all your strories of have

other ment take obver the wife while the husband is inly there to fuck her in the beginning. In the toilets it was the twoo older men who had others come and fuck the wife as if she were theirs and not the husband's. Now you have Alan take the wife over and tell Frank just how he can fuck her, I thought the husband got Frank through the internet. What the fuck is Alan acting like she is his ...Can't the loser get his own wife and let others fuck her. Can't the two old men at tha toilets get their own...And the husband...you actually by proxy, you let the men take her over...don't you have enough balls to tell your wife to fuck other men and not have to rely of other loser men to have other men fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Pointing out the girl had just turned 18 that day and looked like 14, plus commenting her and her ' uncle' had had sex earlier is quite a disgusting fact to me...a female reader...and it is surely meant to serve dirty old men reading this and dreaming of child abuse!

Had that been a normal aged couple..i would have enjoyed reading...like that

I found it disgusting. No girl that just turned 18 should get engaged in sex with her uncle nor having to participate an orgie in the woods.

That not erotic, that is sick!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous