A Picnic by the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Auntie June, why don't you join me. We can both sunbathe. You must be very warm in all those clothes."

"Yes that would be a good idea," I said. "I'm sure Alan and Frank won't mind, will you boys?" I could hardly speak. My throat was dry in anticipation of what might happen next.

They both mumbled words of agreement, both staring at June waiting for the next move.

"Well it's ok for you Kay, but I have all this fancy underwear on. I'd feel silly. What would your Uncle Alan think.?"

"Oh I'm sure he won't mind," replied Kay. After all you do have a nice figure. I'll bet you look really cool in your bra and pants.

" OK, well if nobody minds..." June stepped into the middle of the group and we all gazed up at her. She looked across at me and I could tell she was getting turned on herself.

"OK guys, blouse first I think." June reached up and undid the buttons on her white blouse, one by one, and then pulled the blouse out from her skirt. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"Nice tits, Auntie June" said Kay." Doesn't she look good Uncle Alan?"

She did look good, and Uncle Alan and Uncle Frank were mesmerised, their hands buried deep in their pockets. Next came the skirt, which June unzipped and let fall to reveal the full set of suspenders, pants and stockings. Junes' face was flushed and she slowly turned round so that we could all see her. She stopped, facing Kay and smiled at her. Kay smiled back. I could see that the girl had her hand down the front of her thong and was playing with herself. June responded, her hand dropping down to her own fanny, pressing it through her black lace pants. The sexual tension was unbearable.

June had shuffled forward and hooked her thumbs under the side of her pants, and then slowly pulled them down until her cunt lips were showing. She used both hands to open her flaps so that Kay could see her clit.

"There you are Kay. You can see my rosebud. That's it. Touch it. Yes, oh yes that's it. Now kiss me down there."

Kay had leant forward, her fingers exploring the pink tip of June's clitoris and then buried her face in June's cunt, licking and nibbling at her clit. June was shaking uncontrolleably. Frank and I had our cocks out now and were openly wanking. Alan stood up and undid his shorts and let them fall the floor, his short stubby erection jutting out. Frank and I did the same, and now all three of us were naked. We gathered around June wanting to get a closer look, our cocks nudging against her as we gazed down at Kay's tongue flicking at my wife's wet fanny. Frank and I looked on, wanking steadily, as Alan bent down and removed June's pants completely. He then went behind his niece and undid her bra top, letting it fall to the ground as he bent down and grasped her firm young tits from behind, squeezing them hard. Suddenly he had taken charge of the situation, and I was certain he had done this before with his niece. He then pulled her up from the floor so that her and June were facing each other. Spontaneously, they reached out to hold each other and June bent forward to kiss Kay on the lips. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Their tongues probing each other's mouths. Alan, still standing behind Kay, then bobbed down and quickly slipped off her blue thong, pausing as he stood up to press his right hand between her legs.

Frank and I moved round to watch him as his fingers pushed in and out, his movements lifting Kay off the floor. He pulled his hand away and showed us both the wetness on his fingers.

"Just look how wet the randy little cow is. Go on boys, have a feel."

Frank was in there first, his left hand slipping down between Kay's legs and his fingers probing until he found her tight wetness.

"Doesn't she feel good Frank? I've loosened her up a bit but she's still a nice tight fit."

Frank grunted a reply as he continued to push into Kay's fanny. As he was doing this, Alan had gone behind June and had unclipped her bra. I watched as his hands came forward to reach out and cup both of her bare breasts, squeezing and kneading them, rubbing her large nipples between his finger and thumb. Kay and June had left off kissing and Kay dropped her head to suck at June's nipples as Alan offered each breast to her in turn.

"Kay was right, Jimmy, your wife's tits are fantastic. What suckable nipples." He turned to Frank - "come on Frank, let Jimmy have a feel now."

Reluctantly Frank slipped his fingers out of Kay's fanny and I moved in behind her. I looked at June for approval, and she looked back and nodded.

"Yes it's your turn darling, but I want to watch. Please."

"Yes let's all watch," said Alan. "Kay, lie down on the blanket, there's a good girl."

Reluctantly Kay and my wife pulled apart, but June still held her and gently helped down onto the blanket. It was only now that I could see what an amazing body she had. Her skin was tanned and covered in the lightest of downy hair. Her breasts were perfect. Tight and firm with little nipples that went in slightly. Her pubic hair had been shaved and her pink moist slit beckoned. Her legs were stretched out in front of her so I moved around to her right and bent down beside her. June was now knelt opposite me.

I traced a circle on her stomach with the fingers of my right hand and felt her body react to my touch. She looked at me intensely, her eyes staring into mine. She was biting her bottom lip.

"Go on Jimmy," said Alan." Look at her face. She's ready for it now, aren't you sweetie?"

My hand dropped and I pushed my middle finger between her cunt lips. They parted easily, her wetness allowing me to slip two then three fingers into her. I looked briefly across at June, who smiled back in encouragement. To my right Alan had now dropped to his knees and was wanking steadily as he watched me finger fucking his niece. As I pushed deeper into her cunt I started to massage her clit with my thumb, my eyes now fixed firmly on Kay's writhing body. I felt a hand reach under me to grab my cock and start to wank me. I looked up and saw June still there gazing at me, her face flushed with sex, as she watched Frank's hand slowly pulling at my cock. I could feel his own knob end behind me, pressing between my arse cheeks. June leaned across and kissed me. The sensation of being kissed by my wife while being wanked by a man was just amazing.

June than moved round by Kay's head, her legs parted, and inched forward leaning over Kay in a sixty nine position, so that her face was just by my hand. She then gently lowered her fanny down onto Kay's face and Kay greedily accepted the invitation to lick and suck at June's dripping wetness. I felt a sudden movement behind me as Frank let go of my cock and moved to the left so he could watch June's cunt sliding across Kay's face. I continued to frig Kay, but now June was helping me and licking at Kay's clit. She was getting very noisy now, but her screams were muffled by June's cunt smothering her face. I felt her tense as June sucked harder on her clit and then her body arched off the ground as her climax went through her.

"Now she's wet enough," said Alan, and he bent forward to lift up her legs, shuffling forward to kneel between them, his hand pushing forward to finger his niece's wet cunt. He pulled his fingers out, covered in her sticky cum, and pushed them into June's mouth. She sucked at them and then I watched as Alan removed his fingers, leaned forward, and pushed his cock into my wife's mouth. He pushed it right in and then held June by her hair so that she was forced to gag on it. I reached down for my cock and started to wank furiously at this amazing site. He then pulled back, but still holding her by the hair started to fuck her, pulling her head onto his cock. June suddenly grunted and moved forward and her eyes turned to look at me.

I looked to my left and saw Frank with his hands gripping my wife's arse. He had pulled her arse cheeks wide open and was staring at her exposed cunt. Alan saw this and released June's head, his cock slipping out of her mouth.

"Come, on Jimmy," he said to me "let's watch this."

We both got up and went to where Frank was kneeling.

"Right Frank, hold her cunt lips open." Frank did so, and Alan and I stood there watching her cunt opening and closing while we pumped away at our cocks. She was still wearing her stockings, suspender belt and shoes and looked great. Alan bent down and started to finger her while Frank was holding her open.

"I think your wife's just about ready. What do you think Frank?" I looked on, still wanking, as Frank held her lips apart with his left hand and then pushed four fingers of his right hand deep into her fanny.

"Let's fuck her now. Do you want fucking June? Are you ready for all three of us?"

June turned round to look at us and looked down at our stiff cocks. She looked at me and nodded.

Without a word, Alan moved in behind her and slipped his cock straight up her fanny. He stopped, holding it in her, and leaned forward to grab onto her tits.

"She feels nice. Nice and juicy." He leant forward and whispered to June. "You have got a big cunt June, I think we'd better see if Frank can fill you up next"

June shouted out as Alan proceeded to fuck her, hanging onto her tits as his balls banged into her. It was like watching two dogs fucking as with each thrust he tried to get deeper into her. They were both shouting out and I was surprised how long he kept at it, his sweat dripping down onto her back.

Suddenly he lurched forward and we could see his arse contracting as he came. June was shouting out and collapsed on top of Kay as her own orgasm came with a rush and her hot juices flowed out and dripped down onto Kay's face.

Alan slowly withdrew his softening prick from my wife's cunt. Frank and I watched intently as his spunk dribbled out of her. June then rolled off Kay and lay back on the blanket.

Alan called to Kay "Suck it clean for me now, lick of all Auntie June's sticky juice. Make it hard again while Uncle Frank stretches her wide for us."

Alan had knelt down at the side of June, and Kay joined them, dropping her head down to his cock as he ran his left hand up and down June's leg, feeling the smoothness of her stockings.

Are you ready for another fucking June, he said as he dropped his left hand to her cunt and started to finger her.

"Oh yes Alan. Come here." I watched in amazement as she pulled him towards her and kissed him on the lips.

"You were fantastic. I want you to fuck me again" As they kissed Alan was finger fucking her again, and I watched as Alan's prick grew hard again.

I bet you would like it up there wouldn't you?" Alan had moved his hand underneath her to reach her arse and we could see his finger probing at her hole

June was near to coming again as she pushed herself back onto this finger..

"Now, Frank, finish her off for me."

Frank needed no further encouragement. As we looked on, he dropped to his knees in front of June, his large cock jutting out over her belly. I kneeled down with him and watched as he pulled back and then lowered his knob end to her waiting cunt. He held his cock in his right hand and nudged it up against her. I went to the right of her in order to get a better view, and watched as he used his cock to tease her. Rubbing the tip of it up and down her slit and then pushing it in just a little. She was whimpering now like a dog. Alan still had his own hand down there and he had pushed his middle finger up into her arse and was holding it there.

"Go on Frank, let me feel it going up her," Alan encouraged him.

Frank slowly pushed forward. His bell end disappearing into June's cunt. He stopped for a moment and then pushed further, inch by inch till he was completely inside her, his large balls hanging down and resting on Alan's hand. Her stockinged legs were now up over his shoulders. Her face was contorted in lust, her eyes closed, and when Frank slowly pulled out she screamed out "Fuck me, you bastard".

Frank then pushed back in again harder and June caught her breath as he gradually drew out again and back in again, building up a steady rhythm. Alan now started to push further into Junes arse with his finger as Frank's movements were opening her up more and more. He leaned over again and pulled June towards him, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Again she responded, and I thought it the sexiest thing ever. My wife was being fucked by one man while kissing another one. The sight of this sent Frank over the edge and I saw him tense up. Alan saw this too and shouted out.

"Frank, pull out and let's see you shoot all over her".

Frank gave a loud groan and sat back, pulling his cock out of my wife's fanny. His cock twitched and a thick stream of cum shot out and hit June under the chin, followed by two more strong bursts. Frank's cock was still hard, the end dribbling spunk, and I watched as he leant forward and lifted June from the ground until she was standing between us. She was leaning on Alan and me for support and Kay was stood behind her. Frank took a firm hold of his cock, and bending his legs slightly pushed it into her cunt again. They were both the same height, but June's heels made it easy for him to enter her while she was standing up.

Frank started to fuck her again and this time we could feel every movement. Our hands were all over her, touching her tits, reaching down to feel her cunt as Frank's stiff cock slipped easily in and out, her fanny lubricated with two lots of cum. I felt Kay's hand touch my cock and then Alan's joined hers.

"It's a nice sight isn't it Jimmy, watching your wife being fucked? She's very good, a natural." As he spoke I responded to both of their hands. Alan now moving round to finger my arse as Kay wanked me faster and faster.

"Why don't you come back to my house, Jimmy? I've a couple of friends who would like to meet your wife. We can tie her to the bed with her stockings, and blindfold her with her lacy pants. Then we can take turns to fuck her." As he said this he pulled June towards him and kissed her.

June cried out as she came again, and Frank stumbled forward into me as his prick jerked once more and filled my wife with another stream of thick sperm. My own load followed seconds later and shot up to spray across Kay's tits. It had been an afternoon to remember and the evening was still to come.

12