All Comments on 'A Piece of Candi Ch. 06'

by SinsiousSiren

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

wow, this should be in a comic book, i never read such crap,i was waiting for spiderman to show up but brett with two bullets in him done the job yea right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful ending

Doug finally got payback for his evil deeds, and Candi received justice for the hell she lived during her marriage to him. It's good to see Brett and Candi happy, and living they life they should have had all along.

As for the previous commentator, Obviously they did not read the whole story to get a full understanding of the reasoning behind this last chapter.

Perhaps they should stick to watching cartoons and stop surfing adult sites or reading stories beyond their frame of mind.

Wonderfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Puppy Love

Slut Bev was right all along. Brett was a son of a bitch. A lost confused puppy with cataracts. confessed his puppy love for another bitch he virtually abused. WTF..

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not a bad series

I enjoyed the series.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Doug?

I don't know about this, your girlfriend dumped you for Doug in college and your wife did the same after fifteen years of marriage? So what was it about this guy that everybody was willing to dump you for him? Why now does Candi tell you that you were the one that she loved all this time? Fifteen years. And she had never said anything? So how did you come up the winner in this? Because Candi killed him? Well if she hadn't, he would have probably taken her away from you again. This story was hard to keep up with considering all the misspellings and lack of puncuations or misuse of them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Read again

Entertaining series. Her misused words make it a little funny, but Doug and Beg both got it in the end. That makes it a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous