A Plausible Analogy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This thought vanished with a blast from the engine’s exhaust, and they were off only to be replaced seconds later by a Lotus Cortina with two studded tires strapped to webbing on the car’s roof. The procedure was the same; time card stamped, the driver momentarily walking off cramps from his high speed confinement, and always the proffered refreshment. Then followed an assortment of performance cars, all equipped with an array of driving and fog lights across their front grills, and all sporting the familiar red and white badge of the Monte.

We wandered apart as I moved to cover a new approach angle. She had taken to wearing the stylish fur hat now, and I found her easily near the stop gate. We munched on the sandwiches I’d bought, while she told me about the team that was forced to quit when their Saab refused to start again after checking in. She had joined with others to help push the car off to one side, while the driver and navigator, “...just stood there and yelled at the crowd, the officials... everyone in sight. I think they were Norwegian.”

Mid-placed cars were arriving in packs as we found ours parked on the street. It was early afternoon when we drove south over the same road used by the Stockholm cars to reach their overnight stop. She was kneeling on the seat watching through the back for signs of an approaching rally car, then, “There’s one coming. Very fast, it looks like!” I glanced at the mirror and there he was, lights flashing. I slowed and steered to the side to let him by, catching only a glimpse of the navigator’s wave of thanks before the Alfa sped out of sight.

We spotted pockets of local villagers gathered mostly at the curves, some waving frantically from a distance, then quit once they realized we weren’t part of the event. She continued her backward vigil, passing the time between sightings with talk of how she loved the south of France and - a natural segue, I thought - fucking on a deserted beach by moonlight. And all the time, her sweet bottom swayed with the rhythm of the radio’s music. Her movements excited me, and on a straight stretch, I let up on the accelerator, spread my fingers and gave her ass cheek a passionate squeeze. “Love to....” was all that she needed to say.

We came to a long upgrade, then slowed for a series of short turns with the usual clusters of curious spectators. Not certain what it was I was looking for, I rounded the last turn and spotted a small road off to the right (No road sign...was this a private drive? Were we destined to fuck each other in some farmer’s barn?). I turned off, and we found ourselves climbing again. A bit farther and there were trees with no evidence of any buildings - this might have been a logging road. We had definitely picked up some elevation, and now the ground beside our road appeared to fall away to a ridge below. Careful not to get us too close to the edge, I pulled onto the grass and, getting out, there below was the roadway - perhaps two or three hundred meters. She climbed out for a look, then laughed and pointed at the ant-like spectators below. “Guess this one’ll qualify as a screwing in public, hey?”

Averting my thoughts of the moment, I reached for the binoculars from the back seat and aimed them at the road below. Nothing but a tractor with hay cart creeping by. I heard mumbled sounds of voices from below and the binoculars found a family of four with a blanket spread and picnic food ready to be eaten, a pet dog tethered to a nearby tree. I handed her the glasses to see for herself, but, “...they’re jumping around so much, everything is blurred.” So I brought her around to the front of the car and told her to prop her elbows on the bonnet to steady herself (and then it struck me!). A final touch, I rummaged around in the back until I came up with our bottle of Duff Gordon, uncorked it (to her surprised delight) and set it down.

I leaned to kiss her, and she said something about not wanting to be interrupted. I assured her that all the spectators were below (and hoping that was the case). She bent down again, tummy resting against the engine-warmed bonnet, for the moment perhaps caught in a daydream. And it was mine to do, alone. Opening her jeans at the waist - snap up front, zipper, feeling soft ‘V’ of her panty silk, inside. Pulling her jeans down over her hips, exposing her womanly buttocks, tiny curled hairlets peeking out, I pulled them all the way down, while she moved her body to help - and to entice me. Her shoes off, I helped her step out of the jeans, then attended to her little panties, slipping them to just below the lovely creases formed where her cheeks met her thighs. My hands gently urged them apart - partly shaven vagina now open to the sunlight. I nuzzled against one cheek - the cool air had given her skin a texture now - and caught the fragrance of her bathing oils, while I slid the panties down, leaving them around one ankle. She got her shoes on again with my help, and lay forward across the car’s front. For me, this was her most erotic pose! My hardening increased at the sight of her taught buttocks that beckoned me.

I glanced around quickly to see if we were being watched (nonsense!), reached down to touch her wetted pussy, and spread the pouting lips to see the moist pink insides. Crouching behind her, I tasted her wetness, while my fingers went to work there and then upward to those glorious pillows - gently massaging, plying her sweet womanly ass that jutted outward, straining to be kissed by the afternoon sun...or perhaps by me. I spread open her cheeks to the sunlight, and she helped with one hand. I touched her little wrinkled bud, lingering there for a second or two, and surprised again at its sudden heat. My knees began to ache, so I stood and offered her a taste of the sherry before I took a pull on the bottle myself. Then, with bottle in hand and behind her, I let a stream of the sweet red liquid flow over her buttocks and into the divine cleavage, downward until the sherry anointed lips of her cunt. Her muffled laughter told me she loved it.

And now to work! Starting from below, I traced the folds of her secret parts with my tongue until - satisfied that I’d tasted all of her sherry’d flesh - I rested my tongue at the entrance of her wrinkled anus.....then ventured in. I was amazed to feel her ringed muscle tighten in perfect step with her heartbeat. Now obsessed with this delectable part of her sexuality, I curled my tongue as if it were intended to penetrate her and pushed a bit more up inside her, wetting the silken hairs nearby in the process. During this, my hand reached to cup her breast that swelled with her heavy breathing, coaxing her proud nipple between thumb and index, while fingers of the other hand found and tugged on her pussy clit. I thought I’d reached for the moment a sexual nirvana, my lips and fingers playfully in touch with the most vibrant parts of her womanhood.

Just then, perhaps unsure of my intentions, but (I hoped) more out of reflex than rejection, her buttocks closed tight around my extended tongue, thus preventing me - at least on this occasion - from further opening her rear passage. Not in the least distracted, I stood, urging her to lean forward, and she opened herself for a more conventional fucking. Grasping its length, she guided me between her cunny lips, then began to fuck herself with my cock, in and out. And then it was my turn. I took charge, thrusting deep inside her, while, with her hand through her legs again, she squeezed my sacs as I fucked her with all my might.

On the very edge of our climaxing, I grasped her ass cheeks and opened them again to delight at the little puckered anus that popped out in view. Looking to the sky, I watched a cotton white cloud in motion, felt her surge backwards,... and we came together. In the distance, the sharp rap of a downshifted engine, and excited voices below reached up to us, as I felt her cunt gripping me to drain me of any last bits of cum. And we stayed like that for perhaps an eternity, sipping from the bottle and relishing the sensations of sun and quiet breeze that bathed us, her slippery sweet inner lips tightening their grip to hold me captive there forever.

G

12