All Comments on 'A Prayer Answered'

by LonelyMom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

every day someone goes through this. So very real and emotional it has to be true.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Your story…

Will be mentioned on the New Stories review thread on the Author's Hangout.

funrunnerfunrunnerover 17 years ago
Outstanding

I like how detailed and descriptive your stories are. They truly put the reader into the mind of the character. The realism is excellent and I hope that you continue to write your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice....

I liked this - for us "older" crowd it is nice to dream....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks Authoress

For showing readers and writers alike that interracial can be both sensous and full of respect. I think getting outside the marital trap allows each reality.

Your abilities are strong and appreciated.

With High Regard

darkknight01darkknight01over 16 years ago
extraordinary erotic story

I thought "The Secret Life of the Mature Woman" was a great story but "A Prayer Answered" is a prayer answered for interracial stories on Literotica. Wonderful, passionate, and down right sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful..

You are a wonderful writer. Your words paint such a wonderful picture of two lovers. I hope you write more stories. I have only read the two so far but will read all your stories as time permits. You have a great gift with words.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
Fulfilling

Hey.....thanks. I will add this (&Secret Life) to my "Fav Folder" and will re-read it many times. You have a wonderful sense of understanding and describing what can and should be. WOW. I am very old but you have me thinking younger at least for a few days. I thank you for that. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Christian woman gets fucked....

I like this description:

"....At last, I felt the head press against the right spot and I pushed back. A cry escaped my lips as inch after glorious inch penetrated me. I took about half of his manhood inside me on the first thrust. Then I started rocking back and forth and with each stroke I could feel him filling me more and more. When I had finally taken his entire length inside me, Mark held my hips still and looked up into my eyes...."

I like how the Christian woman hadn't really experienced all the adventures of new positions in her marriage, and how her new man, shortly after her church service, gave her all those sensations she desired.

Curious what went through her mind as he penetrated her Christian pussy and pushed in and out of her throughout the night, showing her what Christian women should expect from the nonChrsitian men they date.

She didn't mind that he wasn't Christian, like her. His cock felt heavenly in her, particularly without protection of a condom.

After about 30 minutes of passionate thrusting, she feels his manhood spasming and knows he's about to fill her Christian pussy with his godless nonChristian cum, which she craved...

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Beautiful.

You had me putting myself in your being, yet again.

Thank you for showing us.

Another 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Sadly, Lonely Mom hasn't been heard from for many years

This style of realistic writing and descriptive sex is excellent and truly erotic. There seems to be very little of it in stories these days.

PB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous