A Primrose Path Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat and Art continue down the path.
3.6k words
3.55
21.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art begins the story:

What started out as a husband trying to inject a little spark into his own sex life was rapidly turning into a case of the wife getting the injections and the husband trying to find a spark. While I was waffling on the idea of swinging, preferring one on one encounters, wifee was leaping headlong into adventures of her own that any of several dozen men would be happy to provide. Some of them turned out exciting. Some were boring, some included me and some did not. This chapter is of the latter persuasion.

Kat continues:

After getting fucked so well by my kinky friend Billy, it was all I could do to try and figure out a day or an afternoon or even a shared car ride where we could resume our fun. I work a lot of hours, but as long as we're going to have free reign for a while I'm pretty sure I can make better use of the time than my old man ever could. If Billy wasn't available there were at least three or four guys I could get back in touch with that would be happy to either pick up where they had left off or to start something new. Guys with big dicks, guys with small dicks and big tongues, guys that just wanted to play a little touchy feely; never a shortage of guys who will play with a horny MILF! And, whether my husband would credit me with it or not, the crèmes and muds and masks and surgeries had not been for naught. I looked damn good for a woman in her forties. No, there will be no difficulty finding playmates.

Part of the fun of doing almost anything is in the challenge it provides. Sure it's fun retrying old favorite positions, places and ideas, but, isn't a bit of fresh-got whatever always more exciting? As someone who was only now re-opening the eyes, so's to speak, to the possibilities that were available around me, possibilities that I had long repressed or denied, the view was similar to that available to a kid in a candy store.

I felt so excited, sinister, relieved and refreshed when I first took that plunge and invited my internet friend to meet and later fuck me silly that I could barely keep the smug and self satisfied smile off of my face when my husband dejectedly returned from his attempted romp (or what I supposed to be a quickie with a girl friend). I could still feel that fullness in my pussy where only minutes earlier, Billy had been pumping me full of his seed. Maybe I'll get the husband to fuck me tonight too, for contrast if nothing else. Maybe, I'll just wait till he falls asleep and set something else up for later. Oh the possibilities.

Romping around the house nude and IM'ing my new friends was starting to become one of my favorite pass times; especially since my skin was bronzed from frequently basking in the back yard au natural (but that's another story). Later that week while Billy and I were partaking in our early morning IM session, we continued to share a few more fantasies, each one a bit more dangerous than the last, with mine leaning toward exhibitionism and his towards S&M with leather, whips and things I had never even heard of.

The object of the session was simple. Whoever could out-do the other and make them cum first was the winner. The only rule was to think outside the box with outrageous situations and be honest when you finally got yourself off. On that particular morning my imagination was running wild and we made plans for a classic afternooner at his place before his daughters came down to spend three weeks of the summer with him.

He preferred that I wore a short summer dress with no underwear when I went to meet him. Driving to a new place practically naked except for a few scraps of fabric rubbing gently against my breasts caused my nipples to harden while the wet spot between my legs tingled and caused my free hand to reach down to temporarily satisfy my cravings till help arrived. While I was waiting and parked outside his building, a gentleman hopped in the black sports car along side me, and began watching. I proceed to give him a good view of what I was doing; after all he may want to masturbate to me later that evening.

When Billy finally arrived, he planted a big wet kiss on my lips to greet me and laughed as he told the story of the cop who stopped and ticketed him for speeding on his way to the afternoon fuck he was about to enjoy. We raced up the stairs as he continued to reach up my dress and play with my snatch before we entered his place. After a quick tour, he selected a chilled wine from his expansive collection and proceed to pour me a glass and then remove the only shred of clothing I possessed that day. We moved to the patio in which he proudly displayed his trophy for the entire courtyard to see and proceeded to finger my pussy that was already extremely swollen in anticipation of entry. Billy continued to push all of my buttons, exhibitionism, nudity, hot sultry sex and the fear of being caught. It was all about my pleasure; what ever I wanted to feel, taste or touch was what mattered.

Next he offered a small box for me to open that was decorated with what appeared to be Chinese markings. As Billy had traveled the world extensively, and with his perverse interests, I tried to imagine what might be contained there in, and braced myself for the unknown. Holding the box at arms length I saw what appeared to be tiny wrinkled pebbles, he popped two into his mouth and suggested that I try one. Some sort bitter sexuality-awakening herb is all that I remember. Then a refill on the wine to wash it down, and delicious chocolate covered strawberries offered to me like I was an ancient goddess.

My senses were beginning to tingle as I took a plunge into the hot tub. The bubbles felt invigorating on my skin as his hands played with my erect nipples. He leaned over and enclosed my mouth with his deep French kisses as I felt his hard manhood rub against my legs and belly. He slid me over to the edge and positioned one of the air jets into my pussy.

"Ooh, that's got the spot!" I fairly yelled.

"Are you ready for the hi-speed jets?" he smiled.

When he hit the HI button, it was like a light bulb went on in my brain. Not the "idea"-bulb but like a new circuit had been lit in my brain.

Billy placed a few plush towels against the edge, and pinned me against the sides, this time making sure the jets were shooting on my ass. He began fingering my pussy and teasing me over and over again. I reached down and began rubbing his balls and soon he was solid and firm as a rocket all the way through as I slid my hand up and down his shaft squeezing his balls with one hand and yanking it with the other. He then began sliding his cock between my legs and toward my pulsating pussy. My nipples were hard and aching by now as he plucked, tweaked and pulled them between his nimble fingers. With a quick fluid motion he donned a royal blue condom with pleasure nubs and ridges from stem to stern. Pushing me back against the edge of the tub with his tongue deep down my throat, I waited in anticipation for him to launch his rocket's attack on my wet love box. Thrust one just popped the little blue head in. Thrust two went a little deeper and thrust three sent the bright blue bonanza right up to my navel. Then he started banging me, slowly at first and then harder and faster with each thrust. He must have felt my legs going limp as he lifted me up again, spearing me like a fish on his meat hook and then lifting me up and out of the tub while still impaled on his love muscle.

I could feel the breeze blowing gently and sending shivers up and down my wet body. In the distance I could see the community pool and wondered which of the residents downstairs could have seen what was happening on this balcony. I stood up and stretched like a leopard, then turned on the shower. As I braced my hands against the wall, my legs spread apart and the water streamed down from my shoulders, alternating between sliding over my tits and down my backside.

In my most sultry voice I begged him to "come here", as I wiggled my ass and bent even further over exposing my sweet spot. This time when he came at me from behind there was more teasing on his part, partially to regain control and also to avoid giving in to my desires just yet. His breath was heavy as he nibbled on my ear lobes and then down my neck and spine. I could feel the chills run down my body as I yelped in anticipation teetering on the edge of ecstasy and exhaustion. He spread my ass cheeks open and slowly began to slip his cock between my legs and back into my pussy. He slid his finger into my ass as my body convulsed in orgasms that were radiating through my body like a fireworks eruption.

"Wow! Where did that come from? I am definitely going to have to get me some of those little wrinkled pebbles, it takes orgasms to a whole new level!" I laughed.

Later, as we both sat naked on the living room couch, he tuned in a bit of jazz music to keep us in the mood. He then poured us each another glass of wine and rubbed scented oils smelling faintly of mulling spices onto my body. As he massaged my neck and back, he talked about how it was just like sailing on the ocean.

"It's mostly smooth with a few nice ripples and bumps. Every now and then there's a stormy tempest that needs to be tamed." All this came out while he began playing with my breasts a bit harder again.

All of a sudden there was a jiggling at the front door, and in walked his mother holding her purse and keys in one hand and carrying a shopping bag in the other. I immediately grabbed a small pillow to cover up a bit while Billy, not missing a beat, commenced with the introductions. I wasn't sure what the proper etiquette was in this situation as she reached out to shake my hand. She proceeded into the kitchen to put things away, while we picked up our clothes from the floor and made our escape into the bedroom. As I proceed to get dressed, Billy informed me that he was not finished with me as he pulled me onto the bed with him. He was not about to let this opportunity go and explained that it was his house and he would do as he wanted. His mom would have to keep herself occupied in the meantime.

His bedroom reflected his fascination for the open waters as it contained several fishing rods mounted above his head board, pictures of him as captain behind the ships wheel, and some unusual chains, hook and mounts above his bed that confirmed his dalliances with the rougher sexploits that were mentioned in his IM's.

He pulled a several long scarves from the behind the head board and blindfolded my eyes and tied my hands behind my back. I could feel him leave the bed for a moment and walk to his closet where I heard something swishing through the air. Then there was a crisp "snap" and some metal clanging. Although I felt some trepidation about what was to come, I knew that his mom had not left the apartment

"You know your mom is right next door don't you?" I entreated.

"Let the games begin!" I heard him say wryly, and being a Leo, I was up for the challenge despite my obvious visual handicap.

I felt a slight tickle on my breasts and my nipples hardened as they puckered. The softness felt like a feather as it danced down my stomach and slid down my inner thighs again causing my pussy to twitch. In the background I heard the flint of a lighter igniting, as I smelled a sweet aroma waft through the air. Then I could feel the tightness of fifty cords as they were drawn across my body, which now smelled of leather. I could feel him come onto the bed to begin the next round of sexual pursuit, so I quickly wrapped my legs around him to flip him and scored a point for the so called gentler sex. As I squatted on top of his face he began sucking my pussy in earnest acknowledgement of my point for this round.

"Cmon, already. Do you want your mom to think I'm a slut? Make me cum and show me a bit more of that big tool of yours."

"What, you mean this little old thing?" he replied while playing with his growing member. "Let me up and maybe I'll finish you off."

As I let him get up, he quickly flipped me on my back and began to rub his prick up and down my slit. I was on the verge of orgasm now and he knew it. Yet, he wouldn't allow me to slip over the edge. He pinched my nipples, tapped his dick on my clit like a ball peen hammer working on a finishing nail. When my eyes were fairly rolling back in my skull he finally allowed just the purple helmet to push into my moistened folds eliciting a whimper from me that I had tried hard to suppress. When he put both hands behind his head in a macho gesture and started to rock back and forth ever so slowly, his avenging monster gradually slid deeper and deeper into my love tunnel. With a bump and grind that would befit a Chippendale dancer, he pushed the remainder of his proud pummeler into my pristine pussy. I tried not to scream so that his mom wouldn't know what we were up to, but I guess that when my orgasm hit I probably lost that battle. He was pounding me with all that he had when he finally blew his wad without so much as a peep from him. He kept pumping and finally buried himself in deep and just pressed me into the mattress. I wanted to give him a three count and credit for a wrestling pin but wasn't sure he'd get the joke. When he withdrew his slowly softening shaft, it and the still glistening hole he had removed it from, were still dripping a mixture of sweat and cum. If I still smoked cigarettes, this would have been Camel time. Since I didn't smoke anymore and he was still slightly hard I decided to tease him a little.

"Is that all you got?" I prodded. "I thought you were going to really fuck me good today."

This seemed to hit a soft spot but it made him hard. He flipped me around like a doll and pressed his semi-hard dick at the opening to my anus. What with all the juices already flooding the area, he soon pushed himself "indefinitely' as the old joke used to go. He still wasn't fully hard again but was rocking in and out very gingerly trying to 'muscle-up.' As he widened inside me my own eyes probably widened too. I had had anal sex many times before but each time it was like the first....scary and erotic at the same time. He didn't cum anymore that day and I decided that perhaps it would be best to cut him and his mom some slack and beat it on home to find out how hubby had been doing with his own pursuits.

Art remembers:

It took Kat a few hours to get up the nerve to tell me much about what had happened on her most recent adventure. She didn't know if I'd been having much fun, luck or success on my own which probably kept her a little coy. I really wanted to hear about the details of her fun before I even admitted that I'd been mostly spinning my wheels lately. While the whole idea of opening ourselves and our marriage up to new experiences had been spawned by a lot of solo fooling around, I was looking forward to the day when we could have a threesome, foursome or moresome. Barring that for right now, I had decided to visit a friend of mine, the day after I heard this sexcapades update, with the idea of perhaps rekindling some fires that had nearly gone out.

Millie could take fucking to a new level. Her thought process was almost masculine when it came to sex. It's all about fun and there were no holds barred and no holding back. Pure passion and pleasure were expected and usually delivered. She was pretty well stacked, her hair color was natural and there was nothing about sex that she didn't understand better than anyone I'd ever met. I never knew when I visited her if she was interested in continuing with a sex romp, starting a political discussion or just doing a bit of teasing. Today I was lucky. The fire was burning in her eyes when I met her at her doorway.

"You sure didn't give me much notice." she scolded. "I haven't had time to pick up or anything."

"I didn't come here to do a better homes and gardens inspection," I quipped.

I knew what Millie's hot button was. Wasting time talking never helped get her in the mood. A direct approach always worked better. So, wrapping my arms around her, I began to kiss her for all I was worth. One hand cupped her tight ass and the other went to her boobs...those sensual twin D mounds of pleasure that filled my hands so well. Pushing her backwards onto her leather couch, my right hand still in her panties, I quickly pulled the panties down and off and tossed them aside. Her dress flopped open from the bottom as she tumbled backwards. Another quick pull with both hands and her hips slid forward to the edge of the couch with her legs now dangling over the edge. With a lunge, I dropped to my knees and buried my tongue in her pussy. Her legs went limp and flopped apart in my hands. A few well-placed licks and kisses later, she was begging for something more substantial to be placed between her legs. That flushed look on her face told me she was as hot as she needed to be.

I stood up and gently lowered my pants the rest of the way down. Her right hand had found its way between my legs, through the zipper and over the band of my jockey shorts and had been playing with my hard on. It always seemed to amaze her how quickly I got hard. After lowering and stepping out of my jockey's, I added my hand to hers on my dick. She let go of me and lifted her legs up, grabbed both ankles and spread herself as wide apart as she was capable of doing. Smiling up at me, her crack now open and beckoning I quickly plowed in where my tongue had been stabbing seconds earlier. She didn't try to match my thrusts or slow me down. Fast and hard always was appreciated more.

"OOOHHH." was about the extent of her commentary. The usually talkative lady was never much for talking when she was being fucked properly.

I watched my piston gliding nearly friction-free into her hot love box. My balls were being flung against her ass with every thrust as I stood there, her buns tightly gripped in my hands, my tower of love disappearing and then reappearing every half second or so. As I felt myself getting close to exploding I gripped her more tightly and fucked just a bit faster. She gripped her ankles and rolled her head back and forth on her pillow.

"We really have to quit doing this, you know. Sometime soon! OOOOOHHH!" was all she got out before I started to flood her pussy with love juice.

"Yeah, I know. Soon." I replied.

The phone rang and the answering machine presaged the arrival in about 30 minutes of her eldest son, returning from the weekend with his dad.

"I guess I better go then, eh?" I half asked, half stated. "I really hate having to cum and go like this."

"Very punny." she laughed. Then she pulled herself up and kissed me, shaking her head slightly as she realized I was getting hard again. "What have we here?" she chided as she ran the length of her hand across my reanimating member. "Mr. Ever-ready?"

So, I couldn't resist spinning her around and bending her over the back of the couch as I was edging towards the door at the end of the hallway. With no panties to get in the way, I quickly popped back into her warm love hole. She just accepted the inevitable goodbye fuck, figuring we still had a few minutes before her kid's return. Damn, I enjoyed how she was always as ready to fuck as I was. Holding onto her breasts for balance, I was ready to cum very quickly again. Maybe I can get home and try for thirds with the old lady.