A Private Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I left the office I had already decided my next stop would be Tom Graydon's office, an easy decision since the only other place I could think of to go was back to Chama's place and they were at the same location. I wanted to find out who he was and how he was involved in Chama's freedom. As I walked back, I kept trying to go through the information in my head. He was Chama's landlord. He had at least in some sense owned her.

When I arrived, I saw two office staff, a ferret named Glenda and a lemur named Oriana according to their nameplates. "Can I help you?" asked the ferret.

"I was wondering if I could ask Mr. Graydon a few questions."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No."

"I'm afraid he's rather busy this morning."

I frowned. "I'll only take a minute of his time."

Glenda sighed. "He's with a client at the moment, but I can ask him when the consultation is over."

"Please," I replied. She nodded, and I sat down in the waiting area. There was a middle aged female rabbit also waiting, probably his next appointment. Looking around I noticed the lemur had a couple of files and a law book spread out on her desk. Behind her was a door into a room that had a polished wood table with plush chairs and some bookshelves with law books and journals. To the left of that behind Glenda was a row of file cabinets and the closed door that led to Graydon's office. Overall, the furnishings and the decor spoke of success without excess. I'd seen law offices that were so extravagant they were downright intimidating. This one stopped short of that, nicely done and giving an impression of being well organized.

His office door opened, and Glenda arose to escort an equine couple to her desk. "Mrs. White is here," she said into the office, "but there is a lynx here who says she wants to ask you some questions." She hesitated, then turned to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

"Kirin Heald," I said.

She started to turn back, then did a double take. "Oh, you're Kirin!"

What? She knows my name? During the couple of seconds I had to ponder this, I noticed Oriana stopping whatever she was doing to look up at me. Then he stepped into the doorway.

It was Travis.

I should have seen it coming. I hadn't. I felt stupid. "You're... Tom," I stammered.

"Hello, Kirin," he said, grinning sheepishly from ear to pink ear. He turned to the rabbit, "I'll be with you in just a second, Mrs. White." He gestured me forward. "Kirin, this is Glenda, my secretary, and Oriana, my paralegal. Oriana, Glenda, this is Chama's friend, Kirin."

We exchanged perfunctory greetings. They were both smiling in a way that suggested they knew more than I would have liked.

Travis, or Tom, was dressed in a tailored business suit and neatly groomed. He was standing up straight, looking me in the eye, and smiling. He was assertive, courteous, and professional. Even though they were the same person, Thomas B. Graydon, Attorney at Law, was very different from Travis the pleasure slave.

He handed the file he was holding to Glenda and said something about the equine couple, then led me into his office. He didn't close the door or offer me a seat. "I know you've been wondering a few things about Chama and I, and I think we are ready answer all of your questions," he said to me. "Unfortunately, I have another client appointment that should have begun five minutes ago." He opened another door behind his desk and led me through it into the dining room of Chama's place. "Chama," he called out. When there was no reply, his ears went flat and he frowned. "I think she went grocery shopping. We weren't expecting you back this early and I truly regret leaving you alone like this, but I have to keep my appointment. I'll be back for lunch in about an hour." And with that, he stepped back through the door and closed it.

I was dumbfounded. I sat at the dining table, trying to sort out this latest revelation. I didn't really feel hurt or angry, since they had as good as admitted they weren't telling me everything and I had agreed to wait until they were ready to tell me, but I felt more than a little miffed, as if I had been the victim of an elaborate practical joke. I felt a little guilty for going over their heads and asking about them at the clerk's office. And Glenda and Oriana's reaction had been nothing short of embarrassing. How much did they know?

Among these other thoughts, one other filtered up. Damn, he looked good in that suit!

Chama returned about fifteen minutes later. "You're back early," was the first thing the ocelot said.

"The tour was cancelled. I'll be going back tomorrow." She set two grocery bags down and I followed her out to the car to help her with the rest. Chama seemed afraid to meet my eyes, and the silence was growing uncomfortable. I broke it when she handed me a couple of bags. "I met Tom."

"I kind of guessed that," she replied.

We walked back inside. "Is it true that he owns you?"

"Did he tell you that?"

"He didn't tell me anything. He's busy with a client. I was downtown with nothing to do and happened to wander by the clerk's office." She shot me a dirty look. "But he said you'd answer my questions now."

"Yes, it's true. Legally, he owns me."

I looked around. "I take it this place and all this stuff are his?"

"Most of it."

"And those other commitments you mentioned..."

"His office hours. He has a trial downtown later this week. I told you we'd have plenty of time to spend with each other."

We made one more trip to her car. Actually his car; she informed me she didn't own a car at the moment. After loading my arms with four jugs of juice, she locked the car and carried the last couple of parcels inside. I helped Chama put the groceries away, and when we finished, it was time to prepare lunch. Tom would be back to join us when his client meeting finished. As we did these things, Chama told me the story of how she and Tom met.

Interlude

Chama looked around the room. In it was Bianca's entire household staff, many of whom were slaves though some were free employees. It was typical of the meetings Bianca had before every party she hosted on her estate, parties which had become less frequent of late. This was only the second in about a month, compared to a year ago when it seemed she was having at least one a week.

"Pettri," the lioness said to a fennec across the room, "what do you have planned for the meal?"

"I am going to make seafood crepes..." Pettri, her resident chef, went on to name off several more of his delicious entrees he was planning. Bianca nodded with approval and suggested an appetizer she thought would go well for this occasion.

She discussed specifics with various others. Jerdon, ursine butler and one of the free employees, would be the greeter for the guests. He also acted as leader of the household staff, the one to whom all minor matters that need not concern Bianca herself were brought. Cameron, a bobcat, being the chauffer, would have to shuttle out-of-town guests between the party and their hotels. Most of the rest of the staff were maids, groundskeepers, and such, whose primary tasks involved cleaning up in preparation for and after the party. Some would also serve the food and drinks to the guests.

Bianca turned to her four pleasure slaves. "And do you have some entertainment in mind?" she said to Sharalee, the skunkette who was unofficially their leader.

Shar gestured toward Irktan, the husky sitting beside her. "Tan and I have been working on something we call the wrap dance. We think it will be a real crowd pleaser."

"Sounds interesting. I like it when you come up with things on your own. And what about you two," she said to Brandon, who was seated between Chama and Sharalee.

"Nothing as original as the wrap dance, I'm afraid," the mink replied. "Unless you've got any better ideas I figured Chama and I would do another dom/sub scene. Those usually seem to go over pretty well."

"That will do nicely," said Bianca. She told them she wasn't expecting any guest pleasure slaves, as there often were, and went on to tell the group about other specifics. When she was finished, she thanked everyone for attending and adjourned the meeting.

The ocelot thought back over her first three years as a pleasure slave. She'd gone through two owners that first year, which was not unusual for a new pleasure slave, especially when one of them was a first time owner. Mistress Bianca was her third, and things had worked out much better. Bianca expected a lot from her slaves, but she treated them well and fairly, and Chama was generally happy to be working for her. She was one of four pleasure slaves she owned, among about a dozen other slaves and several free employees, some of who were former slaves of hers who stayed on with her after earning their emancipation. Of the four pleasure slaves, Sharalee had been here the longest, followed by Brandon. Only Irktan was newer.

* * *

Tom Graydon had heard stories about Bianca del Mar's parties from various clients and other associates, but this was the first time he'd been invited to one. He wasn't one of her usual attorneys - she'd been working with all of them for years before he opened his practice in Port Shelton - but she had run into some difficulties negotiating this contract and hired him after deciding a fresh set of eyes might see things the others were overlooking. Now the contract was a done deal, and in addition to paying him for his services, she'd invited him to this party. The lunch had been outstanding, and he wondered what else Bianca had planned for her guests.

Bianca was well known for using pleasure slaves to entertain at her parties, and this one was no exception. Tom always felt awkward whenever he was around pleasure slaves. It wasn't that he had any problem with the practice of slavery in general, or pleasure slavery in particular. He didn't. But neither could he relate well to other guests who enjoyed their entertainment. Tom had a secret, one he believed he could never share with others in his niche in society. As Tom watched the pleasure slaves performing sex acts in front of others, sometimes very kinky ones, as he watched them cozy up to the guests, as he saw them lead guests off to their quarters for some private entertainment, he envied them. His fantasies were dominated by scenes of having to fulfill someone else's fantasies, agreeing to play them out without question even before he had any idea what they were.

The first couple to entertain the party had mesmerized him as much as they had the rest of the crowd. A skunkette and a husky appeared before them, wearing what appeared to be loose strips and bolts of cloth arrayed haphazardly across their bodies. Then the music began, and they moved around each other, grabbing and tugging on the cloth at various places, sometimes grabbing the same piece at two points and drawing it back and forth. The cloth dragged across their bodies, caressing and arousing their most sensitive parts. Their moves were graceful, and in addition to the most obvious parts, they were using the cloth to stimulate other sensitive places, such as their armpits and their tails. They both had such beautiful tails. They moved around each other gracefully, teasing each other constantly with the cloth but never touching directly. The skunkette's nipples were visibly rock hard beneath their cloth wrap, and he was developing a noticeable bulge lower down. Even with most of their bodies covered, the scene was an incredible turn on to watch. They weren't exactly moving to the music, but seemed to do things in a sequence based on it.

Both performers had become quite aroused. His cock was sticking out beneath the cloth, and she seemed to love using the cloth to roll it back and forth. He was likewise teasing her cunt with the strip of cloth that covered it, giving everyone a few peeks at the wet spot on it. Finally, she lay down on her back. He knelt between her legs, moved the cloth aside from both of them, and slid his shaft into her. As he pumped away, he continued teasing her breasts with the cloth, and she his tail, still never touching anywhere except where his cock was thrusting in and out of her. He emptied his seed into her and they ended their tryst, bowing to the enraptured crowd.

Watching the dance before him, Tom wondered what it took to come up with and practice a scene like that. He was sure it had given every male in the house a hard-on, and he was certain the smell of wet pussy that hadn't been there a few minutes ago wasn't all coming from the skunkette.

* * *

Chama was pleased to see the wrap dance go off so well. She'd helped Shar and Tan work on it, assisting as they experimented with pieces of cloth, trying to choose what fabric would work best, what sizes and shapes to cut them in. She'd also helped them choreograph it as they decided what moves would have the desired effect, both on each other and the crowd. They would surely use this one again at future parties. Shar and Tan would likely be most in demand for private sessions tonight. She'd had her share of nights as most coveted; this one was theirs.

Her show with Brandon was next, though it was nothing spectacular. Of the four of them, Brandon was the most submissive, and she seemed to possess a natural talent as a dominant, so as usual these were the roles they were playing tonight.

Brandon knelt before her, and he seemed mesmerized as she spoke gently to him. She then cuffed his hands together behind his back, followed by his ankles. Then she attached the ankle cuffs to the handcuffs by a short length of chain, leaving him hog-tied. Next, she put a cock cage on him that left him with his shaft sticking out in front of him. Finally, she put on a hood, blinding him. Last, she told him, loud enough for the guests to hear, "I'm going to sit down somewhere," meaning within the area where they were staging their scene, "and you have to find me and eat me." With that, she took several steps away from him and sat on the floor, knees bent and facing him.

Tied as he was, Brandon moved around by kneeling up, causing his back to be arched, and inching forward on his knees. The constant erection caused by the cock cage made it impossible to squirm along on his belly. He could get around some on his side, but from there he usually rolled onto his back, hands and ankles beneath him, then rocked forward onto his knees. The problem with this position was that it had his nose sticking almost straight up in the air, which was the worst place for it since he had to rely on it most to locate Chama. He went through several iterations of rolling onto his side, shifting around and trying to get a bearing on Chama by smell, then getting back to his knees to move in that direction. Eventually, he bumped into her, and after a couple more minutes to get himself repositioned he was able to get his muzzle to her pussy and let his tongue finish the task.

She released him from his bonds and they bowed to the guests. Not surprisingly, it didn't get as much of a reaction as the wrap dance. It was time to mingle some more. She had long since gotten used to mingling with guests at these engagements while wearing revealing lingerie, fetish wear, or nothing at all. The mingling might include sitting on a lap, giving a shoulder or foot rub, allowing a little groping, slow dancing, or other comparable activities. Anything more had to be done in private sessions.

* * *

It was mid-afternoon when Jerdon approached Tom. "Mr. Graydon, are you enjoying the party?" asked the bear.

He swirled his drink and smiled. "Yes, very much so," said Tom.

"Since it is your first time here, Bianca wishes to offer you a private session with one of her pleasure slaves. Will you accept?"

Tom thought back to the performances he'd seen earlier. Though the crowd had gone wild over the two who had done the dance with all the loose cloth hanging on them, the second act had struck his fancy more. He had usually refused such offers in the past, but something about that ocelot really piqued his interest. "Is the ocelot available?"

"Chama? Yes, she is. Let me introduce you to her."

* * *

When Chama saw Jerdon waiting expectantly with a well-dressed red fox she didn't know standing beside him, she politely ended the conversation she was having with another guest. She knew it was about time for her first private session and she had a feeling this was he. "Jerdon!"

The bear turned to the fox. "Tom, I'd like to introduce Chama. Chama," he continued, turning to her, "this is Tom Graydon. He would like you to entertain him back in your room."

"Pleased to meet you," said the fox as he extended his hand. She couldn't help noticing his sparkling green eyes and captivating smile.

She smiled back and took his hand. "Pleased to meet you too," she said. "If you'll follow me..." She led him back to her room and closed the door. "What is your pleasure today?"

He glanced down bashfully. "A question, first. Can you keep whatever we do here confidential?"

"I always do. As long as you don't harm me, do anything illegal, set the house on fire, anything of that magnitude, what happens in here is just between the two of us. I won't tell, and no one else will ask."

"Thank you," he said. He opened and closed his mouth, as if not sure what to say next. Probably his first time with a pleasure slave, she thought.

"So what would you like?"

He hesitated. "I liked that thing you did earlier with the mink. Can we do that?"

"Certainly," she replied. "I don't think Brandon's hood will fit me, but I have one that will, and..."

"No," he interrupted, then paused. He looked away bashfully for a moment before continuing. "I want to be the one bound like Brandon was."

Chama's eye ridges went up. She was used to reverting to the submissive role in these sessions. Most guys who wanted to be dominated went to a prostitute who specialized in it. For some reason, pleasure slaves were seldom asked to do that sort of thing. Okay, she thought, this guy wants to sub. She could work with that.

The ocelot thought about posturing herself as the classic strong dominatrix, but looking at the fox, he seemed the type that would respond well to a gentler approach. "Let's get started." She began speaking to him in a seductive, almost hypnotic voice as she had him remove all his clothing, and he fell under her spell as easily as anyone ever had. As she bound him, he seemed mesmerized by her voice, her gaze, her touch, willing to submit himself to her completely.

They played the scene as she and Brandon had done earlier. He had more trouble figuring out how to move around with his arms and legs hog tied, and it looked painful the one time he fell forward onto his erect cock, but he kept on. He was determined to overcome his limitations and reach his prize, and finally he got the hang of it. When his muzzle reached her snatch, he seemed to savor it like a fine wine.

She removed the hood and looked him in the eye. "You're pretty good at that. Shall I make you come too now?" He smiled back at her. "Or should I tease you for a while first?" A flicker of his eyes, a twitch of his smile, and she had her answer. She had to be careful not to offend one of Mistress Bianca's guests, but Chama was sure she had read this guy right and she trusted her instincts. Leaving him hog-tied and on his knees, she caressed his still caged cock gently, bringing him to full hardness and eliciting some groans of pleasure and frustration. She purposely teased him in a way that made it hard to keep still, knowing that if he moved too much he'd risk falling over. She kept this up for about fifteen minutes as she gradually loosened the cock cage and eventually removed it. With it removed, she continued bringing him gradually closer to the edge but always stopping short. She sometimes stopped to caress his balls, tweak his nipples, or explore some other part of his body, but always returned to his cock within a short time. Finally, after about half an hour, she finished him off with her mouth.