A Proper Send-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, fuck," June moaned as she felt the entire cock enter her. She looked down, almost in amazement, to confirm what she felt. She was resting on the soft leather of Sarah's harness. She had to breathe heavily, adjust herself; she felt the tightness within her relax a little as she stretched around the thick cock inside her. Sarah gripped June's waist tightly and began steadying herself. She was going to give June the fucking of both their lives.

"Now I'm going to fu--"

"Uh, uh, uh" June broke in, doing her best to keep calm and collected despite feeling the fire inside her building and building to an almost unbearable level. "Now, I'm going to show you how I ride it." June began rolling her hips again.

At this viewpoint, Sarah could see how it looked when June got to work and it was another in the long line of jaw-dropping sights that she'd seen today. Those silky, cat-like hips rolling around, grinding against her harness gave Sarah even more of a jolt than June had managed when she was on her knees sucking. Sarah couldn't quite believe it. Sarah herself had mastered the art of getting herself off while fucking with a strap-on, but it was always when she was in control, when she was controlling the pace.

June seemed to have figured out a way to do it herself, just with the grinding of her hips. If this was how June fucked, Sarah wondered with amazement how any guy could have lasted more than thirty seconds with her.

"Oh fuck, yes," Sarah exclaimed as June picked up speed, grinding the nub against her clit faster.

"You like that baby?" June asked, pleased in part because her efforts were paying off with Sarah's own pleasure and in part because she was fucking a massive, stiff cock with every scrap of effort she could muster. Doing what she needed to get Sarah off was also working double with her. She quickly knew that fucking Sarah was going to go gangbusters. She could feel her own orgasm building and tried to double her efforts, tried to get Sarah there as well. Her plan seemed to backfire. The wonderful fullness, the way the cock scraped against every nerve ending she knew she had in her cunt and a few that had previously gone uncharted, it all multiplied as she did her best to get Sarah off.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sarah moaned. June's increased speed made the nub on her harness feel like a small, stiff finger frantically frigging at her clit. Sarah's first orgasms had been from a similar motion. For a second Sarah was back in her bedroom in her father's house fingering herself to a picture of a large breasted pin-up girl. And she laughed. Never in teenage-Sarah's wildest dreams had she imagined an orgasm like the one she was about to receive, one brought on by a woman riding her cock who brought any of those models to shame. The thought sent a shiver of pleasure from her clit, radiating out through her entire body, a pure blast of nostalgic bliss. These large breasts weren't a photo she was staring at, they were real, full, beautiful, smelling of jasmine and vanilla, bouncing in front of her face, boomeranging so hard up and down as June bounced on her cock Sarah worried they might smack into her own face.

"Cu-cu-cumming" Sarah exclaimed as another wave rode through her. This time it was too much. She felt her orgasm rip from her, course through every part of her, starting in her clit and ending in her fingertips and toes.

"Oh thank fuck," June said. She'd been trying to hold her own back, knowing she'd collapse and lose Sarah's if she didn't, but by the time Sarah's hands dug harder into her ass and she saw Sarah scream, June's efforts to hold back her orgasm were like a tiny little beaver dam trying to hold back the Pacific Ocean.

She gave in to her own orgasm, riding for a bit for her own personal pleasure, before she felt her massive orgasm overtake her. She'd never had a reaction like it. She physically shook with pleasure as she came. She kissed Sarah passionately, frantically as they came together, the two women holding onto each other as if for dear life as their powerful orgasms reduced them to quivering, giggling messes.

"You are incredible," Sarah was the first to speak, tenderly kissing June's forehead as she composed herself.

June just smiled and hugged Sarah tightly. Her first multi-orgasmic experience had left her incapable expressing gratitude, accepting compliments or speech of any sort. As she lay in Sarah's strong arms, June had to admit that her doubts about her two-fuck rule were getting very real. She knew Sarah still had to leave in the morning and, even as satisfied as she was, the prospect of not getting a repeat performance the next night left her feeling a sadness she couldn't quite describe.

Sarah, however, was not done. She didn't know where the strength was coming from but she assumed it was hidden reserves of passion she knew she'd have no outlet for in the coming months.

She stood from the couch with June still in her arms. June was not a small woman but Sarah seemed to lift her effortlessly. June shrieked and giggled in delight. She'd never been carried before. However, just as soon as it started, Sarah stopped.

"What's wrong?" June asked.

"I don't know where your bedroom is," Sarah admitted sheepishly.

"Second on the right," June said with a laugh, nodding her head towards a hallway.

7.

Sarah found June's bedroom easily, her weight apparently no problem as Sarah carried her the entire way. To June's surprise and delight, as soon as Sarah laid June down on her messy, unmade bed Sarah had made it quite clear that their lovemaking was not over.

"I knew I should have set a time limit," June said, doing her best to hide her excitement and sound exasperated. The eager way she spread her legs for Sarah, however, made it very clear that she was as anxious to continue as Sarah seemed.

Sarah leaned into June and kissed her hard on the lips as she positioned the head of her cock. Sarah entered June skillfully as the two kissed, feeling June moan around her mouth as the cock again found June's willing depths.

Sarah could feel the little daggers of fatigue at the corner of her eyes. She knew she didn't have a ton of energy left. As much as she enjoyed the little moans and gasps of June's pleasure as she slowly thrust inside, Sarah knew she would need to end things fast. Besides, Sarah wasn't interested right now in something soft or slow. She wasn't going to let June reassume control either. Her intentions were to give June the fucking Sarah had been saving up for a year and the one she'd wanted to give June ever since she'd first laid eyes on the busty barmaid. Positioning herself expertly, Sarah put June's legs up on her shoulders and began thrusting powerfully and forcefully.

Now it was June's turn to admire Sarah's body mid-fuck. Tensing, June could see those well-defined abs and strong arms using all of their power to deliver the mind-blowing fucking she was receiving.

June knew of the Greek legend of the Amazons and the image was strong in her mind as she watched Sarah thrusting in and out of her. Sarah was an Amazonian warrior and she was a willing and receptive prize. The relentless pounding of Sarah's cock, however, soon battered her silly fantasies into nothing. June had thought she'd gotten accustomed to the size of the cock when they'd fucked on the couch, but she instantly realized that was very different from having the massive thing fucked into her powerfully. It was a sensation unlike any June had felt, a heady mix of welcome pain and unbearable pleasure that made June want to ask for mercy and beg for more all at once.

June felt so full of Sarah that she thought that any additional pressure on her body would actually make her burst and come apart at the seams.

"Oh Christ, it's so good, so fucking good. Fuck me, baby," June pleaded.

Sarah, however, was somewhat less than satisfied. As much as she enjoyed watching June enraptured and the sight of her massive breasts shaking and slapping together with every thrust, it was an awkward angle and uncomfortable on her knees. Sarah knew that at another angle, she could fuck June even harder. Withdrawing, Sarah gave a hard slap to June's butt.

"Come on, hands and knees," Sarah commanded.

"Face down, ass up, that's the way you like to fuck, huh?" June said, somewhat annoyed that her fucking had been interrupted, if even for the second it took her to comply with her lover's wishes. Soon June was on her hands and knees, eagerly looking behind her as Sarah again took up position behind her.

Sarah let her hands rest on June's butt, again squeezing. Each time Sarah touched June's glorious backside it felt better, firmer, fuller.

Sarah had always wondered about the phrase "an ass for days" but June made it make sense to her. She'd gladly spend a few days admiring the firm backside in her hands right now, squeezing it, kissing it. Even fucking it if June was up for it. But that was a pleasure for another day. Tonight Sarah was going to get it all out of her system.

Every bit of Sarah's passion went into her thrusts as she entered June and began fucking her from behind, every bit of anxiety she'd felt about living in the closet the last six years, every frustration with her life in the Army, every day she'd wanted to be with her girl but was across an ocean, every bit of resentment at her stupid ex-girlfriend. It all fuelled her as she savagely fucked June. Sarah didn't even realize all of the force and passion she was pouring into her fucking until she realized that the bed was shaking as the headboard slammed loudly against the wall with such force that it sounded like lightning crashing. Even that noise, however, was drowned out by June's screams.

Sarah slowed a little to make sure she hadn't gone overboard, that June wasn't in the bad kind of pain. As soon as she did though, June shouted at her in a voice that sounded an equal mix of frantic plea and insistent command, "Don't you fucking dare slow down."

After that there weren't words, just screams, loud screams trying to express the sensations inside her. Nothing June had ever done, not with herself, not with any guy, not even with Sarah earlier in the evening compared to the feeling Sarah was bringing out in her now. Sarah had been fucking her for five minutes in that position and June was screaming her pleasure as words failed her. She'd started cumming shortly after the fucking began, her third orgasm of the night, and as Sarah continued fucking, picking up speed with every thrust, June's orgasms kept coming. She didn't know where they started or ended anymore. It was just one long, continuous earth-shattering orgasm. Each time she was pushed over the edge, June knew it had to be the last one, but then Sarah would keep thrusting and she'd cum again, more ragged sparks of pleasure erupting in her brain.

The harder Sarah fucked, the more rapid and intense June's cumming was so June issued another plea, "Harder, oh fuck, fuck me harder."

Sarah didn't know how June could take it but there was no disputing what she was looking at. She was jackhammering the entire length of the cock into June's willing body. June was shaking and screaming and begging for more and Sarah was happy to oblige.

June could feel another massive orgasm inside her, so big she felt as though it would dwarf the rest of them, so big it would have intimidated her if it weren't for Sarah's cock turning her into a lust-crazed monster. She wanted that orgasm, wanted it more than anything she could remember. She would do anything for it.

As that thought coursed through her, June flashed back to an earlier conversation she'd had with Sarah. At the time June hadn't really understood but now she did. She understood and she agreed and wanted to let Sarah know.

"Fu-fuck me, Daddy," June said softly before repeating herself loudly, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Sarah chuckled a little at June's submission and found her last ounce of strength, thrusting even harder. It sent June over the edge.

June's scream turned into a shriek, almost noiseless, as her body began shaking and pulsing. The orgasm she'd chased slamming into her like a brick wall, leaving her a mess of nerve endings and jelly. June saw stars as a pleasure unlike any she'd known seemed to engulf her. It drained her completely and she collapsed on the bed as it rippled through her very core. Her cunt gushed and spasmed around the huge cock that had given it to her as her body convulsed. It was the orgasm to end all orgasms as far as June was concerned. She felt heavy as lead and lighter than air all at once.

Sarah also collapsed, falling onto June's back. She'd wanted to give June every bit of her energy. Release all of her tension through this fuck and, momentarily at least, she felt as though it had worked. She'd had the best sex of her life with the most gorgeous woman she'd ever seen. As far as Sarah was concerned, life wasn't all that bad. She pulled her cock from June and rolled over, landing on the bed beside her.

June, however, was doing her best to step down from the clouds and stars and find her way back to earth. It wasn't easy but she managed. She stopped shaking, even as she felt a few last pulses of her orgasm slip through her, and also rolled onto her back. She looked over at Sarah who was smiling back at her.

"Ok, ok, fuck, you win," June said, shocked at the fact that words were still within her grasp. "I'm a fucking lesbian now, you happy?"

Sarah knew that June was trying to sound smart and sarcastic but she just smiled. She wasn't going to force the issue. Whatever they did after this night was in June's hands. Sarah just knew she'd made a pretty persuasive argument.

"Not bad, huh?" Sarah smiled as she stared into June's eyes,

"Not at all," June said dreamily. "A solid B or B-plus."

"Bitch, please," Sarah scoffed. "You called me your fucking daddy."

"I didn't," June lied. "And I'm going to sue you for such vicious and unfounded slander in the morning."

Sarah was in the middle of thinking of a response to that when she noticed that June had fallen into a deep and contented sleep. She looked over and saw that, on a small nightstand beside the bed, June's alarm clock read three o'clock in the morning. They'd been fucking for nearly three hours straight. Sarah, who knew she still had to wake up in a few hours, grimaced a little before leaning over to give June a tender kiss on the forehead. Sarah drifted into her own sleep, letting June hog the covers. As the joke went, Sarah had the tendency to smoke after good sex.

8.

The bus station was relatively quiet at this time of morning. Aside from a few stragglers and a couple of fellow soldiers, the only ones there seemed to be Sarah and June. Sarah had managed her few hours of sleep before she'd risen to the beeping of her watch. She'd wanted to let June sleep in, knew June had deserved it after all they'd done the night before, but June would have none of it. June got up with Sarah and had driven her to the bus station.

Looking at her, Sarah still felt her breath being taken away. June probably felt as though it was a plain, simple dress she was wearing and, Sarah had to admit, it would have been on most. On June, however, her curves were hugged tightly and even the modest neckline showed more cleavage than most women could have managed on their best days.

Back at her apartment Sarah had thought about pressing her luck, going in for a goodbye fuck in the morning, but she'd known that time wouldn't have allowed it even if June would have. Sarah also didn't want to come face-to-face with the possibility that, after the heady rush of sex had subsided, June might have firmly stuck to her rule.

Sarah knew that June had been right. There was something very valuable about her last memory of the States before deployment being of her one night with June and being reminded that was all it was would have soured it slightly. So Sarah simply straightened her uniform and smiled.

Her brief moment of peace being interrupted by the scratchy sound of the PA. "Attention passengers, the bus for Columbus will be departing in fifteen minutes. Please make your way to the boarding area."

"Well, that's me," Sarah said, smiling at June weakly. Sarah didn't feel anywhere near as bitter as she had before she'd met June. There were parts of her that were even looking forward to be back among her company and fellow soldiers. Still, as strange as it was, she felt a pang of sadness of leaving June.

Sarah had to give her head a shake. She'd made fun of Audrey for how quickly she'd fallen for her and now Sarah was fighting feelings of a startling depth for someone she'd only known for four days and who had insisted that theirs was not to be a relationship past two wonderful nights.

"Well, go then. Proclaim liberty through all the lands and to the inhabitants thereof," June said with a smile.

"What?"

June giggled. "It's from a movie, never mind."

Around them, others were saying their goodbyes and shuffling towards the bus. Sarah took another look at June, the last she might take for nearly a year. Same as the first time, Sarah had to marvel at just how beautiful she was, how just the sight of her made Sarah want to throw her down, tear her clothes off that marvelous body and fuck her with all her power. The fact that Sarah had actually done that the night before didn't dull her desires one iota.

And there was more, the humour, the sweetness, the take-no-shit attitude. As Sarah tried to steel herself for her goodbye, she knew there was more that she needed to say. She took a step towards June and stared deeply into those green eyes, eyes that Sarah swore were doing their own best to stay composed.

"June, I love--" Sarah started before catching herself. Truth was, Sarah herself wasn't sure how she wanted that sentence to end. She definitely didn't want to put June on the spot like that either. She could see June's eyes widen a little before Sarah spoke quickly to try and resolve the sentence she'd left open. "I loved fucking you."

June's lips spread into her wide smile as she closed her eyes and looked towards the ground.

"I loved fucking you too," June said softly before looking back up at Sarah. "So hurry back, ok? Because you've got one more."

Sarah chuckled and nodded. She knew that she needed to catch her bus, knew that everyone else had boarded, which meant they were probably looking at her. Sarah resigned herself to walking away, boarding the bus and leaving June behind for the time being. As she tried to turn to walk away, however, a competing instinct kept her rooted in place, not allowing her to take a step. Sarah knew what that instinct was and how to satisfy it. She felt a tremendous freedom knowing that she could satisfy that instinct without fear of repercussions.

"Fuck it," Sarah said defiantly as she grabbed June in her arms and kissed her. It was a deep kiss, strong and firm. Her hands wrapped around the small of June's back and bent her backwards slightly with the force of their kiss.

June, albeit taken by surprise, returned the kiss strongly, resting her hands lightly on Sarah's shoulder as their lips pressed together softly and their tongues gave the slightest push.

It was a kiss that Sarah hoped would say what she hadn't been able to a second before, but even if it failed at that, it was a hell of a kiss.

The End

-

Epilogue One

"Specialist Conover!" shouted the male voice. Ordinarily Sarah would have snapped to attention but she knew the voice. It was just mail call. Still, it did surprise her. The only person Sarah got mail from was her grandmother and a fresh batch of cookies had just arrived a week earlier.

Sarah stood up wearily from her table. She'd been trying to enjoy a meal after a long day. She was now two months into her deployment and some of her familiar fatigue, boredom and stress had again crept back inside her. Unsurprisingly, things had fallen apart a little without her and Sarah was spearheading a yeoman effort to clear a backlog of busted Humvees, leaving her drained to the point of exhaustion. She was desperate to get back to her bunk to enjoy a few hours of downtime. She looked up and smiled at the young private delivering the mail and signed for it.