A Proposal Most Indecent 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo released her breasts and moved her hands to the front of Francine's gown. She pulled the top of the gown away from Francine's body. With torturous slowness Cleo lifted one of Francine's breasts out of the bra. Francine couldn't wait. She wanted Sam to see her, wanted Sam to like what he saw. Wanted Sam to want her.

At last cool air bathed Francine's breast. Cleo squeezed the intimate flesh so her nipple swelled, demanding attention. Blood pounded in Francine's ears as Sam's hand slid up and down his cock, picking up speed. The head of his cock seemed to swell toward her demanding the same attention Francine wanted for her breast.

Cleo's hand slid back into Francine's gown and lifted her other breast out. Sam's eyes were glued to the flesh Cleo put on display. Watching him look at her made her pussy spasm again and she felt the evidence of her desire spread across her thighs.

"That's it, baby, let him look at you." Cleo thrust her pelvis forward like she fucked Francine from behind. The action made Francine's tits sway and Sam groaned and reached out for a chair to steady himself. His other hand pumped his shaft faster. He gripped his cock so tight it looked painful.

One of Cleo's hands went back to knead Francine's breast. The other hand, oh god, the other hand slid down her belly and slipped under the slit of the gown. Cleo reached for her pussy. Some small part of Francine thought this touch was wrong. Another woman shouldn't touch her there, shouldn't give pleasure there. Francine ignored it. She needed to be touched so bad she didn't care who the hand belonged to. She didn't care what she had to do to get touched.

Cleo's hand gently combed through Francine's pubic hair. The gentle touch inflamed Francine even more. Her need to come was almost painful. Sam's desire looked even more painful. His teeth clenched and his lips pulled back in a rictus of pain. His hand moved faster and faster on his cock.

Cleo pulled Francine's gown up to her hips and pulled her upright. This put her tits on full display. It also showed off her pussy. Francine had no doubt he saw her slick thighs and her swollen labia. The fabric of Cleo's dress abraded Francine's ass. Every sensation fueled Francine's lust.

Her friend bent Francine further back and forced her to spread her legs to give Sam and even better view of her secrets. Francine longed to share those secrets. She wanted the whole world to see her secrets. Cleo moved the hand on Francine's breast so the nipple peeked out between her fingers. Her other hand, oh god, what was she doing with her hand? Cleo shoved three fingers into Francine's hungry pussy. Her pinky finger slid across her anus. Cleo's thumb found Francine's clit and pushed against it. Francine screamed as Cleo's hands inflamed her passion.

"Careful, my sweet, you don't want the whole ballroom to hear you scream and come running to see what's wrong."

Francine clenched her jaw as her orgasm built. Sam's fist moved with blurring speed and his grunt's of pleasure announced his impending orgasm.

Just as Francine teetered on the edge Cleo pulled out of her. She released Francine's breast and bent her forward. Her hot tits pressed into the cool table top. The sudden contact fueled her passion. As the first rope of come erupted from Sam's cock, Cleo pushed into Francine from behind. For all Francine knew, Cleo used her whole fist. It didn't matter. Whatever Cleo did pushed Francine over the edge. Her pussy shot pleasure through her whole body. The wet sounds of Cleo pushing in and out of Francine added to her pleasure. She never came this hard in her life. She heard liquid hit the floor and knew she squirted. Her body thrashed out of her control as rope after rope of thick come landed on the table. Her legs gave out and she collapsed, breathing like a race horse. Never in her life had she come so hard.

Francine stared at Sam's cock as Cleo rubbed her back, calming her down. "You liked that," Cleo whispered. Then Francine felt a chaste kiss on her shoulder as Cleo pulled out of her and moved away. Francine didn't even nod her agreement. She wanted to groan in frustration as Sam hid his member beneath his slacks. Once Sam had dressed, he walked out of the dining room. Francine's gaze shifted to the pool of white come on the dark table. It was evidence of a mans lust for her. Proof she could have more in her life than a man who wanted her to look plain and never touched her.

"If you want more, if you want to be worshiped the way you deserve, come to this address tomorrow morning after Will leaves for work." Cleo placed a business card on the table between Francine and Sam's come. "We have something we want to discuss with you."

Francine listened as Cleo's heals clicked across the floor then heard a door open and close, leaving her alone. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew how she looked, all her charms exposed to anyone who wandered in. She didn't care. Her focus shifted between the pool of come and the card. Francine reached across the table and ran a finger though the pool of Sam's come. When was the last time she felt so alive? So wanted? So important? So powerful? She felt a surge of anger that she counted not in months, not years, but decades since the last time she experienced the sights, sounds, and tastes of sex. The warmth of the come on her finger reminded her of so many past experiences. Experiences the man who spoke vows to her robbed her of. When she put her finger in her mouth, a flood of memories swamped her senses. The taste sent a shudder of passion through her body.

"Damn him," said Francine, as she pushed herself up. She was a beautiful, desirable woman who William treated like a hideous burden. No more. If he couldn't find it in himself to be aroused by her then by god, she would find someone who could.

Francine moved her clothes back where they belonged. She reeked of sex and didn't care, she was ready, willing and able for more. To prove it she adjusted her dress until she knew she'd flash her pussy with each stride. If anyone wanted it, she'd let them have it. Right now she was ready for anything, even a woman.

She turned to walk back to the party but paused. The card Cleo left on the table caught her attention and she plucked it off the table and stuffed it in her bra. Then for good measure she adjusted her breasts so her top barely covered her nipples.

When she walked out of the dining room, she held her head high and strode with confident steps. The heals of her borrowed shoes sounded with more confidence than she felt in years. Tomorrow she resolved to be at the address on the card on time.