A Punished Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Rodger finds a way to beat the summer blues.
3.3k words
4.27
66.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

*

Summer doldrums gripped Rodger here he was on a two week paid vacation and thanks to the economy he didn't have enough spare money to really do anything. That's when he decided to have a really good bondage and punishment session with his wife Carol. After all if she hadn't spent so much money over the last six months he would have been able to at least take a few days and go camping or something.

Carol knew something was up, she could hear Rodger whistling and the sound of furniture being moved. She decided to check on her husband, but as she walked into the living room a strong pair of hands grabbed her arms and twisted them behind her back. She felt the cuffs lock into place on her wrists and started to twist away but he had her. Even though she knew better she started to plead with Rodger, no sooner had she opened her mouth when the ball gag was pressed into her lips and the pressure on her lower teeth forced her mouth open wide. In it popped and Rodger fastened the Velcro fastening tight.

The bag over her head was a new thing and Carol wasn't really comfortable with it but it wasn't as if she could protest. She felt her self lifted and carried then set down. Judging from the echo this had to be the doorway between the living room and the den. She felt her cuff released but another took its place immediately. This one was leather and thicker, padded on the inside; Carol recognized it as the leather cuffs Rodger had made last year. She felt her arm lifted and hooked to a chain. She tried to twist away but in moments the other cuff was on her wrist and her arm raised and hooked as well.

Carol couldn't see her husband but she could hear him as she struggled in her bondage. The thuds of heavy bags, the zippers as he opened them and the quiet sounds as he laid out his toys on the living room table, all told the tale of the session she was about to experience. Carol could already feel the moisture gather between her legs.

His strong hands gripped her calves and she could feel the ankle cuffs going on and tightening one at a time. Carol knew what was next, he would clip carabineers on the cuffs connected to the ropes he ran through the eyelets fastened to beams in the wall. He would use those to slowly, pull apart her legs. Depending on his mood he would spread her for either easy access or if he was angry with her, he would spread her until it hurt and her arms would have to take up the slack of keeping her erect which would hurt even more. Fortunately for her he must not have been too mad because he only forced her legs apart about three feet, uncomfortable but not yet painful.

"Today is Wednesday." With those cryptic words he walked away.

Carol tried to remember why Wednesday was important. The memory sat there in the darkness of the back of her mind but she wasn't able to coax it out into the light.

She heard the sounds of the living room curtains slowly opening and as the light from the back yard hit her so too did the memory crawl out into the light of day in her mind. 'Oh God!' Wednesday was the day the young good looking college boy came and cleaned the pool. It was also the afternoon that the Hispanic gardener and his helper came and cut the grass and weeded the garden.

Carol could feel her husband standing in front of her, studying her like a specimen he was about to dissect. He powerful hands grasped her tits through the dress and squeezed. Next he grasped the top of her button down dress and slowly one button at a time ripped it apart. She could hear the sound of each little plastic button as it popped off her dress and fell to the floor.

Rodger pulled the bag from over her head and released the ball gag, but the relief was short lived as he immediately forced a cock ring gag into her mouth and buckled it in place.

Rodger knew she hated the ring gag. Not only did she drool uncontrollably while it was in her mouth but it signaled to her that her mouth was going to be used anytime Rodger wanted and there was nothing she could do but suck and try to breath as much as he would let her.

Carol looked down at the ruins of the top part of her dress. Rodger had torn it down to her waist leaving ripped material and a gap that showed off her breasts still confined in her bra. Rodger reached around from behind her and started playing with her breasts through the bra cups. His squeezing and rubbing had the effect he wanted and Carol's nipples grew hard, hard enough that he could grasp them through the material. He pinched the right nipple and pulled until the bra cup pulled away from her breast, that's when he produced the scissors and cut a nice round hole in the cup just big enough for her nipple and areola to fit through. He quickly did the same with the left breast, and then came around to admire his handy work. He took out the camera he had gotten for his birthday and began to snap digital photos.

"You look so nicely obscene, with your dress half torn off and drooling on your exposed titties, but it's missing something. Ahh, I know." Rodger put the camera down and lifted the bottom of the dress. Once again he began the slow pulling apart of her clothes, tearing the dress until it hung open and spread revealing her entire front. Rodger stopped and took more pictures.

"Still not quite right!" he was muttering to himself. He reached over and tugged Carol's thin panties twisting and pulling them until they were wedged inside her pussy lips and up the crack of her ass. He took more pictures, walking behind her and lifting the torn remnants of her dress away from her body to get the shots he wanted.

"Perfect!" Rodger smiled as he reviewed his footage. "I'll be right back!

Carol hung by her chains, totally exposed to the back yard while Rodger disappeared into the den. Minutes later the big screen TV in the living room came on with a montage of Carol pics, showing her as she fixed breakfast this morning, then cuffed, and bagged, then with the torn dress, the cut bra, the completely torn apart outfit, and finally the panty shots.

Over and over changing every few seconds the montage played on the big screen.

That's when Carol heard the sound of the big pickup pulling into the driveway and all too soon the sound of the side gate opening and closing. She followed the whistling around to the back of the house and there he was, tall, tanned slightly longish brown hair, well muscled in his wife beater tee shirt and shorts. Cliff was home from college for the summer earning summer money by doing pool cleanings.

Cliff unloaded the equipment and the poles and chemicals he had brought with him without ever once glancing at the house. Suddenly Carol noticed that the TV screen had changed from the montage loop to a live motion picture. The shot showed Carols suspended body from behind and looking past her the scene of the muscular pool boy setting up his equipment. The camera zoomed in his tight butt as he knelt down to do something in the pool and lingered as it slowly panned from his naked legs, over his shorts pulled tight by his position and the up his well tanned and tight tee shirted back.

The TV went dark but Carol knew the camera was still filming as Cliff turned for the first time towards the house. She imagined Rodger staying in tight focus on the boy's face as he caught his first look at the tied and ravaged housewife.

"Mrs. West?' Cliffs normally baritone voice had gone up an octave. Cliff started to rush towards the open door, then slowed and proceeded cautiously in to the room peering around for rapists or home invaders or something.

"Mrs. West, are you alright?" Carol nodded her head, yes.

"Of course she's alright, Cliffy. Rodgers voice boomed out from the kitchen. He must have gone the long way around because there he came bearing a couple of bottles of beer.

"Carol's just being punished for a long list of little things she neglected or put off or got sloppy about. It's the little things you have to nip in the bud so they don't become big things." Rodger handed the astounded young man a beer. "Little things like the laundry she put off last week so my favorite shirt was dirty when I went looking for it the other day."

Carol hung her head, now she knew what kind of session this was going to be.

"And dinner, supposed to be at 6pm on the dot. Twice last week it was late because she was on the internet chatting with her friends and forgot the time." Rodger nudged Cliff. "It's not like there's a little clock right there in the corner of the screen or anything."

"So it's the little things that you have to correct right away or else they become big things. Your not married or engaged or something are ya boy?" Cliff shook his head. Rodger smiled. During his entire tirade Cliff's eyes hadn't left Carol's half naked body once. "You'll learn. Women need a firm hand. And Carol most of all. Don't ya sweetie?"

Carol nodded. She couldn't help but notice the bulge in the shorts of the young man, as he stood not two feet from her.

"Now, normally, I would just put her over my knee." Rodger was saying. "But things have gone on a little too long; so today I decided she needed a real strong lesson and nothing helps a lesson be remembered as much as when she gets humiliated before she gets punished! Hence the torn dress, the cut outs on the bra and of course letting you see her get punished before I let her beg your forgiveness and beg you to fuck her."

"Excuse me?" Cliff was so startled he actually looked away for a couple of seconds.

"Well now what kind of a host would I be; with you doing me the favor of watching and maybe helping to punish this ungrateful wench, if I didn't have her give you some relief afterwards. After all she has you quite turned on doesn't she?"

"Yes Sir," Cliff stammered. "I mean she looks very sexy all tied up like that."

"Exactly, young man and we can't let her tease you with out you getting some relief can we?"

"No sir."

"Good, now here's some scissors, why don't you cut the rest of those rags off her. Take your time, explore the territory, then you can help me paddle that big ass of hers."

Cliff took the shears and moved close to Carol. He whispered as he began to cut across the sleeve and up to the neck of the dress. "I've been watching you in those tiny bikini's for years since I started cleaning your pool in high school." Snip and the shoulder of the dress parted and now hung from just her right shoulder. "I've wanted to cut or rip those tiny pieces of cloth off you and take your naked, oiled, and sweaty body and fuck the shit out of you for years."

Carol shivered at the intensity of Cliff's words, her mind filling in the picture of him fucking her naked in the sun, all heat and oil and slippery. He cut away the rest of her dress and stood looking her body over as he decided what he wanted to do next. The nipples pushing through the bra were too much for him to resist. His head drew down and Carol felt his tongue licking at her exposed and erect flesh. Then he bit her left nipple and Carol moaned as the heat and the pain flashed through her body.

She saw Rodger smiling as he watched. He pointed at the library shelf, there between two books was the camera capturing everything.

Cliff cut the bra straps, then snipped the front of the bra and Carols heavy tits popped out as the bra fell way. Cliff caught the in his firm grip and proceeded to suck and squeeze her tits as if they were some kind of gel toy to relax tension.

Cliff suddenly stood back, breathing heavily. He was flushed and his boner was tenting his shorts in a way that had to be painful. He stepped up and literally tore the panties right off her body. Carol gasped as the cloth rushed between her legs. She bet they were soaked by now because she could feel her juices running down her inner thigh.

Crack!

Carol arched her entire body as the paddle slammed into her ass cheeks. She hadn't even noticed Rodger get up and go around behind her.

Crack!

Again she was slammed before she could react to the first and her cries through the cock gag sounded like nothing human.

"Cliff, hold her nipples so she gets the full effect." Cliff smiled an evil, horny smile and caught her nipples between his fingers. The next few swats he was content just to hold them tightly, before he got the idea to pull down just as the paddle hit so her arching body fought against it self, tearing her nipple from his grasp. The last few hits he got the idea to twist the nipples and her movements weren't enough to rip them away from his vice grip fingers, it pulled just enough to add to the burning in her tits and ass.

Rodger released the arm ropes but not the ankle cuffs. He forced her to bend and catch herself on all extended fours.

"Beg Cliffy to fuck you."

Carol tried but what came out of the gag wasn't intelligible.

"What was that we didn't hear you?" Carol tried again to annunciate around the hard ring holding her mouth open.

"I guess that is the best we are going to get, son. You fuck her back there, either hole or both. I'm going to give her some sucking practice."

Cliff wasted no time shucking his shorts although he did spend a couple of minutes finger fucking her, first one, then two, then three rough male fingers slamming in and out of her soaking wet pussy. He would pause after a couple of strokes each time coating his hard cock with her juices.

Rodger meantime had pulled a chair up close to her bent and extended body and clipped a set of clover clamps to her nipples. He looped the chain over the hard dick that stuck out of his khaki pants and shoved her helplessly held open mouth down on his prick. He used her hair for a handle and forced her head up and down going deeper each stroke. Each time the position of her body caused the chain to tighten pulling her nipples up towards his cock lifting her tits and stretching her nipples painfully. Between her forced movements, her fighting the penus being shoved into the back of her mouth and down her throat and the chain pulling and stretching her nipples beyond what the flesh could take without tearing, Carol was in agony and struggled to breath and get relief from the pain in her body, neck, throat, and tits.

It was then at the bottom of one of Rodger's forced deep throats that Cliff shoved his dick up her ass. Carol screamed which just opened her throat more and Rodger shoved in even deeper.

It had been building ever since he grabbed her this morning and now it let loose like no orgasm she had ever had. Her entire body jerked and shook and quivered in pain and pleasure and release.

Carol's world slowly came back into focus as she realized something had changed. She could see but everything was very darkly shaded. The visor, the thought came swimming to the front of her mind. Rodger had bought a Trekkie type visor that he modified to lock on the back of the head. When you looked through it the world was very dark even... Oh my God. Carol suddenly figured out she was outside, naked and tied, most likely to the backyard picnic bench.

She squirmed as she tried to see what had her bound and what was going on. She still had the cock gag in her mouth but it was plugged with the screw in cork Rodger would use when he didn't want her talking.

Cliff appeared in a blurry fashion looking down at her. He held up a bottle, it was the olive oil from her kitchen. She could feel the drops landing on her tots and belly and pussy and running up and down her legs. Cliff's hand began to rub her naked flesh spreading and working the oil into her skin.

Carol could do noting to stop the young mans hands as her played with her breasts, trailed his hands slowly down her stomach or slid his greasy fingers in to her cunt. Not only was she being played with by this young stranger he was doing it in her yard where anyone might stop by or look over the barely 6 ft fence.

The neighborhood kids could be peering through the knot holes at her humiliation right now. Carol heard Rodger come out from the house.

"Cliff, I was thinking steaks. We haven't used the barbeque in months."

"Sounds great Rodger. I'll finish cleaning the pool."

"Hell no, Leave it till next week you just enjoy the toy and the beer."

Cliff did as he was told before Carol knew it his hard young cock was oiled and plunging into her well greased pussy. Carol could feel herself building to another orgasm. That's when she heard the lawn mowing machine in the front yard and knew that Jose and his worker would soon be trimming her non existent bush right along side Cliff and her husband.

How long they fucked her Carol couldn't remember what positions they twisted her into or how she got the marks across her belly and breasts and back, unknown.

She just awoke the next morning in her big bed, smelled the salve Rodger used to aid healing and prevent scarring after every one of their little sessions. Her body ached from head (and throat) to toes. A great ache to be sure but she knew today was going to be a sore muscled bitch. She couldn't wait to do it again.

That's when she saw and felt the sunburn where she used to have tan lines. No way would Rodger let a perfect torture scene like that go unused. Carol wondered what he had in mind.

"Rodger, darling. Look what you did to Me!"

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers