All Comments on 'A Question of Lust'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornabout 13 years ago
Hawt!

I love this concept - it's nice to read something fresh, and I really like the idea (fantasy awaits...)

The story itself is well done - nice balance of character development and sexy goodness. An enjoyable read! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOWZA!

WOw, that's some machine they've got there!

I've got to say it seems awfully effective, how much for half a dozen?

MasochisticMuseMasochisticMuseabout 9 years ago
delicious

great strategy and sounds like a pretty fun game

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 7 years ago
Saturday Night TV!! OMG!

what an awesome fantasy! Very horny reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very well done!

Your stories are always well written, but this one is something very special.

Great job. The descriptive language and internal dialogue are perfect. Very sexy to have this happening "live" on a broadcast stage.

Keep up the good work!

IAmControlIAmControlover 5 years ago
Absolutely brilliant.

It's work like this that makes me want to bow out of writing - not that we write to compete, of course, purely because you we're with such a pedigree that I feel the honourable thing to do is to give you the stage room you deserve!

Well done, my friend. Keep it up! Brilliant story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another excellent and well thought through story. I now have to add you to my Favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful setup and completion. Love all of your writings. Thank you for sharing your imagination and writings!

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Very entertaining. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was seriously out of left field and yet it was so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous