All Comments on 'A Quick Romance'

by Littleblackdress54

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Just_PeekinJust_Peekinover 11 years ago
Hot story

That's a great little story - hot, to the point and well written. Thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow,same as.Went back to his place,his hands up my skirt,on my pantyhosed bottom.Older,inside,his pants down,cock hardening,nice,i suck it,he responds,guiding my head,then pulling back.To his bedroom,laying me on my back,removing my pantyhose,his lubed finger tracing then entering my hole,then two.My legs high,this is what i wanted,my first,the pressure at my hole,relax he said,i did, he entered,aagh,he leaned over me,moving forward into me,my insides opening,accepting as he moved back and forward,all the way in,fucking me,oh my,i am a slut,trying to push up to meet him.He groans,warmth entering me,faster as my cock shoots, high over my head onto my chest.Ohh dont stop,as he slows,until he pops out.Better than i thought it would be,why did i wait?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very romantic

Very romantic hot story that is very much like the way my regular lover treats me. When we get together, he is gentle and loving with me and he makes love to me after I suck his big cock. I'm his "woman" and he's my hot male lover. Please tell more stories like this one.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot story

loved the story, BUT I wish he had reciprocated and sucked her clit some, before entering her, but that's me-nicely written thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous