A Quiet Little Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're lying."

"Am I? The I suppose I'd be lying when I tell you that I saw Helen naked. In fact, I'm the one who took off her clothes when she was brought here. And I suppose I'd be lying when I told you that I ran my hands down her beautiful body, and that I rubbed the little mole I found on the right side of her cunt!"

Mark's breath caught in his throat. Could he have guessed that? He realized how easily they had drugged him, and of course the fact that Helen was no where to be found when he awoke. If they did have her, their taking advantage of her was a logical outcome.

Mark began to cry. "God damn you. God damn you!"

"You have a very lovely wife."

"Did you rape her?" mark asked, fearing the worst.

"Now how would that help us, Mark? We want our wife to want to join us, not fear us. Yes, we could have raped her. Easily. But her heart wouldn't have been into it. Not her soul. Not her lust. We want your wife Mark, body and soul. That is accomplished by making her realize that this is the one place in the world where she can be most happy. And do you know how we do that, Mark? Do you?"

"No."

"By making her fantasies come true. That's it."

"What fantasies?"

"The ones deep inside her, Mark. The ones that curl up deep, deep in her mind and occasionally come out to tickle her pussy. The ones that are so carnal, so lustful, that she hasn't even shared them with you. The ones that make her want to fuck, Mark. To fuck men and fuck them often."

"I know my wife. I know her fantasies. I think I know what she wants."

"Well, we'll see about that. You don't have the power that we do, Mark. Nor the experience. You may think you're a great lover, but you can't compete with what she really wants."

"And what is that? What does she want that she hasn't told me?"

"I'm glad you asked that, Mark. Because it's just about time to give her some of what she wants. You see, we had her for quite some time. All of yesterday as a matter of fact."

"What are you talking about? We we're together all day yesterday!"

"That was the day before yesterday, my friend. You went to bed that night, and didn't wake up until just a little while ago. We saw to that. And while you were taking your nice long nap, we took you from your hotel room. We brought lovely Helen here, where I had the distinct privilege of undressing her . What a joy that was, Mark. I have to tell you I took my time. She has the most perfectly formed breasts, but what I really love is her cunt. So feminine. So soft. I bet it's nice and tight, isn't it Mark. God, I can't wait to fuck her."

"Fuck you!"

"Anyway, we put your wife into a nice state of relaxation. We have the best men for that sort of thing. A nice, deep state. She was awake, but not herself. She was stripped of all conscious knowledge of her surroundings, who she was. We spoke with the animal in her. The carnal animal full of lusts and needs. I will tell you this, Mark, you have satisfied her quite well, all things considered. But not completely. Not like we can. She told us all her deepest fantasies, the ones that make her wet when you aren't doing it for her."

"Shut up, please shut the fuck up."

"I will in just a moment, because then we have a little TV for you to watch. In a few minutes, we'll be enacting one of your wife's fantasies. Of course, she won't know it, she won't even consciously recognize it. But her body will. Her body will come alive for reasons she doesn't even know. You'll never have seen her so in need of a good fucking. But that won't happen – not yet. Now, please watch."

A screen lit up across from Mark. He saw Helen! She was walking. The camera was zoomed in on her face, and Mark could see the fear and worry in her features. The camera started to pull back.

"What! What have you done with her clothes? You're making her walk around half-naked!"

"It's what she wants Mark. Oh, you mean you didn't know about this fantasy? She never told you she fantasized about walking around in a public place in her underwear, knowing that at any moment she might be seen? She's got a little exhibitionism in her, Mark. Being stared at by men gets her wet, did you know that? Did you know that when she's out, she intentionally lets her nipples poke visibly through her shirts? Or that she leaves her legs open slightly when she's wearing a miniskirt so men can see her panties?"

Mark was silent. The man drew in close. "Did you know she fantasizes about your best man? That when she's alone in the house her hands slip inside her panties and rubs her clit, pretending that she is with him? Oh, she doesn't let herself think the thought that clearly. She feels to guilty. But when your cock pushes into her, her body wishes it was him. He's so good-looking, and you are not. She could have such a better man, and though she married you, a better man is exactly what her heart wants."

Mark refused to respond. He stared at the screen ahead, convinced the man's words were meant only to hurt him, and did not have any truth. Helen had fantasies, of course. And probably some she didn't share. But she loved him, and would never desire attention from other men and certainly not sex.

"Now, this fantasy actually leads to another one, Mark. Let's see if you can figure out what it is...

To Be Continued...