A Quiet Night for the Six of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Krystal began to shudder and she screamed at us both "FUCKKKK fuck me harder you bastards!! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she was throwing her head around wildly, shoving her ass back onto my cock and onto Brett's cock. "Oh goddd I'm cumming HARRDDDDDDDDDDD" she screamed through clenched teeth. I had hold of her hips and I knew before long I was going to shoot in her.

I decided I was going to shoot "ON" her instead and I pulled out of her ass and Brett, sensing what was going on pushed her onto her back. Krystal was still grunting and writhing about on the floor. We got either side of her and she took one cock in each hand and began to stroke them fast. Sharon had got hold of the big vibrator and had plunged it into her wet pussy and was fucking her hard with it, I figured if this didn't make Krystal all fucked out nothing would.

Krystal pulled my cock fast and I suddenly arched my back and shot my hot load of cum onto her tits, Brett followed about 10 seconds later, "here you go bitch!" he said as he aimed it towards her face. She screamed a couple of times as the 3rd and 4th orgasm in a row hit her. Krystal lay there in the end, eyes half closed, the vibrator was still embedded in her pussy and she was covered from her forehead to her navel in jizz. Michelle reached down and pulled the vibrator from her pussy and knelt before Krystal and looked down at her as she licked it clean. Krystal looked up at her in a sex-induced daze, "damn!" was the only word she muttered...

30 minutes later, after a communal shower in which we all had another feel, everybody sat around the living room that was littered with sex toy, dried cum and a pile of clothes that needed to be sorted out and smiled at each other...

Sharon looked at Brett and smiled, "we should make this a regular thing!" Brett looked at us all and smiled back at her... "You bet your ass we will!!" he winked at Krystal, she just smiled...

12