A Race Against Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently shoved me into my own room and the door closed and locked behind me.

•*******

I didn't sleep, I collapsed. Tossing my clothes on a chair, I flopped into bed. No tooth brushing, not even a pee. Gone.

I awoke with my cell phone buzzing. I reached to the night table, clawed around and picked it up. "Andy Finesilver!" God - I sounded almost natural.

"Andy!" Came a somewhat familiar voice. "Scott Kidd! We still meeting today?"

"Umm...Oh! Sure, Scott." I looked at the clock on the table. It said eight thirty. Shit! "What time can we..."

"Dude! We set for coffee at ten. I'll be in the lobby. Cool?"

A major client. "Right! See you then." I hung up and laid back. A dream? Did it really happen? I wonder...

I went to the door to the adjoining room. Locked. Knocked. Nothing. Then I saw a note slid under the door. It was folded just once. I opened it and read: Andy: You are an amazing lover, a beautiful person. I will see you at least once more in the time you have left.

Now, what the hell did that mean?

I got down to the lobby about quarter to ten and went to the front desk. I smiled at the dark eyed girl in her crisp Westin uniform.

"Hi!" I said turning on as much of the Finesilver charm as I could. "Umm...I want to know if a lady checked out of the hotel this morning?"

She looked at me and blinked. "Sir, a number of

ladies checked out this morning. Do you have a name?"

Duh! Stuck again. "Well no. I'm in room four eight six and well, she was in the room next to mine and we had dinner together..."

The bright young thing cocked her head to one side. "You had dinner with her and you don't know her name?"

I knew I was blushing. "Well - yeah - I mean I know her first name. I think. It's Savanna."

She sighed. "Well, which side of you was this mystery woman's room?"

"As you faced my room it was on the right."

"Okay Romeo," she was smiling. "Let me check four eight four and four eight eight." She turned to her computer and started clicking. "Well, in four eight four there was and still is a George Dempsey from St. Louis - but I guess that's not her, right?"

Got to admit, this one was cute - a bit young, but cute and I was enjoying the banter. "No ma'am that is not her. Could you try four eight eight?"

She clicked the computer and gave me a puzzled look. "Sir, Mr. Finesilver - no one was in four eight eight last night"

I gave her a blank stare. "But there had to be! I mean I was in that room and we...that is I..."

Okay, dickhead - what were you going to say? I gathered my wits such as they were and gave her a sheepish smile. "Oops! My bad. I guess I was drunker than I thought. Miss - thanks for your kindness."

I got the toothy smile. "No problem Mr. Finesilver. Are you checking out today?"

"In about an hour. And thanks."

"You are really quite welcome. Do come back soon."

So I had coffee with Scott Kidd and we talked business and I pretty well put yesterday and last night out of my mind for a while. Next stop for me was Chicago. Flew non-stop on the 4:15 which got me about 4:45 Chicago time.

The cab ride from O'Hare took about forty five minutes in afternoon rush hour traffic. I checked in and with no plans until a meeting at nine o'clock tomorrow, I got into my running gear and went down to the gym. Running outside in downtown Chicago any time after six in the morning is impossible.

I got off the elevator and went in where I knew there were at least four treadmills. I scanned the floor for an empty one and Damn! There she was! On the second treadmill, freaking Savanna! This was beyond mysterious - it was scary! I went right up to her, moved to the front of the treadmill so that we were face to face. She was staring into space, no earphones, just a steady pace.

"Okay!" I said, a little stronger than I meant to. "What the hell is all this about! Savanna - it is not funny anymore - what are you doing here and what do you want from me?"

She looked at me and smiled. The wrinkles on her cheeks seemed more defined. "Andy! What a pleasant surprise! I had no idea."

"Bullshit Savanna!" We were the only two people in the place, but I my voice was louder than I meant it to be. "What do you want from me?"

She pressed the stop button on the treadmill and it slowed as she walked on it. It stopped and she took a towel off the handlebars and wiped that magnificent face. She was wearing the same outfit that I first saw her in in Columbus.

"Andy," her smile was devastating. The green eyes were sucking me in again. "Did you get my note?"

"Yes! I got your goddam note! And the lady at the Wyndham desk told me you weren't even in the freaking hotel last night!"

She stepped down and came within a foot of me. The chemistry - or whatever it was, still there. "Andy, darling. Was last night all right?"

"All right? It was some of the greatest sex I ever had! But Savanna, there's just too much mystery here - I'm not used to this."

"Andy - there really is no mystery. I am in your life for a reason, don't you think?"

I grabbed her by both elbows. "Yes! I am sure - but I need to know what the goddam reason is!"

She threw both arms around me and gave me that soft enveloping kiss. I felt her pelvis thrust into me. Her tongue began to flick at me lips. Okay - I'm a practicing heterosexual, I kissed back, giving as good as I was getting.

She leaned into my ear. "Five oh three. Give me ten minutes." With that she like disappeared from my arms and was gone. Poof! Like that. I was standing alone in the fitness center with an incredible boner.

Then it hit me. Five oh three. I was in goddam five oh five! She did it again!

I had not even run a step, but I was sweating. No! Forget it! She is playing fucking games with me and I just don't like it. But that kiss...and last night.

I got off the elevator on the fifth floor, walked past my room and there was five oh three - with the door unlatched.

I pushed it open, put my head inside and said, very softly "Savanna?"

"Come in Andy." The smoky voice. "Lock the door behind you."

I did. The room was in semi darkness, the blinds pulled against the afternoon setting sun. She was on the bed, stark naked. She was lying on her back, hands behind her head staring at the ceiling.

I stood beside the bed, not sure what to do. Oh, believe me I knew what I wanted to do and my dick was begging me to do it. But I really needed a little clarity here. "Savanna..." I began.

She turned half to me. "Hush Andy. We don't have a lot of time. Make love to me." She reached her arms out to me and I was toast.

I slid out of my jersey, shorts, shoes and socks in maybe eight seconds and was on top of the sheets next to her. She took my left hand and moved it to between her legs. She was warm and wet.

"Stroke me Andy." I began with my thumb and then slid my forefinger in her vagina. She arched against me and hissed between her lips. "More!" She growled. I added my other fingers and she thrust against me.

"More!" Well, there was only one thing left that I knew of. I made a fist and worked it inside her welcoming opening.

I began to work it around as best I could, feeling warmth and wetness and her thrusting against me and again growling in that strange language from last night. Suddenly she shuddered, wrapped her hand around my wrist as I moved inside her. She thrust upwards and had this incredible orgasm that flooded my hand with her juices.

She came down from the orgasm, grabbed my fist and pulled it out of her. She reached over and grabbed my shoulders. "Now you, Andy, now you!" She laid me down on my back and came astride me. She took my penis and settled down on it with the hissing and the strange language.

She began to thrust up and down, back and forth. Those magnificent breasts were pumping up and down with her. Her solid stomach was tight as she moved expertly back and forth, back and forth. And then together we had this shuddering climax where her body lifted; her vagina seemed to clutch my penis - she slammed down on me and I came at least as strongly as I did the night before.

She collapsed on me and my arms went around her and she began to sob softly nestled in my shoulder. "Savanna?" I said softly. "Everything all right?"

She lifted her head enough to stare at me. Those eyes! "Andy, I did not know it was going to be like this. You are good looking, funny, an incredible lover - and I do not want to let you go."

I rolled her over so that we were lying next to each other. "Savanna, there is so much I don't know about you. So much of this is confusing. Who the hell are you? Why are you in my life? What happens next?"

She wiped her eyes on the sheet. "Next, dear one," she almost whispered," is dinner here in the hotel - an early dinner, all right?"

All right? Damn! If this was a dream, do not wake me up! I went next door to my room, showered, dressed and knocked on the adjoining door. Man! De ja vou all over again.

She opened it and was standing there in an off the shoulder green blouse and white slacks. Tiny gold slippers on her feet. I was wearing a short sleeved sports shirt and black pants with my "dress" white Nikes.

She took my hand, smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek. We took the elevator to the lobby. It was about seven o'clock, I guess. I wasn't wearing a watch and I really did not give a shit about the time anyway.

Dinner was a dream of wine and shrimp and her getting me to talk about myself. She asked me about my heart problem and why I was not married and...suddenly I stopped.

The Amaretto had just been served and I held up my hand. "Enough! It's all about Andy. Now, I have to know . Are you the real deal? Who are you, really. What do you want from me? How did you find out so much about me. Savanna! - if that really is your name. Your turn.

She looked at me with those eyes. Tonight she looked tired. Little dark circles under the incredible eyes, a few wrinkles in the neck, a few more on the cheeks. Her fingers encircled her Amaretto glass.

"Andy, I told you that I was in human resources. Well, I am. But not like you. I look for people who are looking for a change or who have given up or who well, are looking for me."

"Whoa! What are you? A Life Coach? And one more time, how do you know so much about me?"

She looked down at her glass. "Andy, do you know how simple it is in today's world to find out everything you want to know about anyone?"

"Well, yeah..but..."

She looked up at me and I swear there was a tear in her left eye. "I know you were not looking for me. I found you."

"No question there, lady."

She reached over and took my hands. Her hands were like ice. "Andy, I know you have made love to many women. Some of them must have been smart, beautiful, great in bed..."

I reached across and put my fingers on her cold lips. "Savanna - sure I have gotten laid more times than I can remember. Some of them turned into affairs, none of them gripped me enough to get married. There is something about you that is so different, so unusual - I cannot figure you out, but baby - right now I'm not too sure I want to!"

A tear started to roll down her cheek. She gave a subtle nod to the waiter, signed the check and led me out of the room. She gripped my hand so tight it was getting numb. Her hand was like ice. Her face was pale and looked ten years older than when I met her. Something was going on that I just did not understand.

We took the elevator up and she led me to my room. "Once more my love," she said and took my room card. We walked to the middle of the room and she pulled her blouse down to her waist. No bra. She pulled my shirt over my shoulders and gripped me in a tight hug. Her body was freezing!

I whispered in her ear, "Savanna? Are you okay? You are as cold as ice!"

She looked up at me and God! She was old! "I know dear. Take me to bed. Warm me."

She led me to my bed and threw back the spread. She slid out of her clothes and I slid out of mine. We clung to each other and slowly, her body warmed. Then she pulled me on top of her and her legs slid around my back.

"Once more, dear Andy. Love me."

And I did. I slid into her because not only was she warm again, she was hot. Her vagina was on fire and grabbing my penis with each penetration. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. She began to growl in that strange language. I put my elbows under her knees and tried to get even deeper into her. She grunted at each thrust.

Then, just as I was about to come with her, she thrust me back and squeezed my penis out of her. She reached down and grabbed it tightly. I began to cum and she held me while I spurted all over her stomach.

Then she rolled me over and while I was still dripping and shrinking, took me full in her mouth and I felt soft velvet enveloping me. I was half hard and she slathered me, pulling and sucking and her blonde hair whirling around her head.

The sensitivity was too much. I was getting light headed. It was getting hard to breathe. I gasped, "Savanna! Please - it's too much - let me rest - let me eat you..." But she didn't. Her grip on me became like iron. I began to black out.

o*****

I didn't really wake up. I was just kind of numb. I couldn't see, but there were bright lights. I heard a voice. It wasn't Savanna.

"I don't know man - we got this call that a guy in this room whose number this lady gave us was having like a heart attack. When they let us in the room, there he was, just laying on top the sheets, barely breathing."

A deeper voice answered. "I don't know what brought this on. It's too late tonight to get any records on him, but for a young guy like this, his heart is crap. I really don't think he's going to make it through the night."

"He had no ID?"

"None we could find. Just a crumpled piece of paper under him with the word Savanna."

"Maybe he's from Georgia?"

I tried to speak, tried to ask about Savanna. Nothing came out. The light got dimmer. The last thing I heard was the monitor flat lining.

12