All Comments on 'A Random Encounter'

by JJSMD1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome story!

What a great, well-written story...totally hot...what a turn on..and every guy's fantasy.

Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just read this since I saw you on the bulletin

Ok, I think it was a nice smut story which deserved a 5 for a 100 here.

Please, continue writing if you want. Don't ask...because along the way when you start to get recognition and when other readers don't like certain things you write and commented negatively and you bitched back because you are now a more recognized writer?

Seen a lot of so-called humbled writer. Once they start to get a name they become arrogant and start to reliate back forgetting their humble beginning.

You want to write? Go ahead, don't solicit for votes or comments

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
It felt like a male’s behavior

It felt like a male fantasy super imposed over a female behavior. I wish I could get into this fantasy. But it just did not feel like a woman’s behavior - even as she wishes to seduce a man. “May I suck your cock?” Come on…Had you put more female like “moves” at first, it would have come across as much more credible.

Reg. the advice of the reader below. my sense is that the options offered by the reader are unnecessarily limited. There is nothing wrong in having a respectful dialog to the substance with readers. I do not mean arguing with their assessments; Just clarifying considerations, explaining presumed inconsistencies etc. I agree though with the reader on the imperative to never disparage readers for their opinions, even if they seem to the author to be unfound etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous