All Comments on 'A Real Teacher Ch. 06'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
don't stop this story its'one of the best stories

on this site your story in class bye it self.keep writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ok, you lucky dawg...

Good story line. Must be nice to be so well-endowed, and I'm a bit larger than average @ 7"3/4...

I had a woman teach me as a teen the proper way to pleasure a woman; she was 35, me 16. So I did enjoy your story. Never got a teacher until recently, though...LOL.

Your story started out great, but you seemed to have lost your descriptive toward the end. I'm sure much of that is due to your relaxed outlook on sexual escapades.

Would have been nice to play a little more with the events themselves, but, hey, good story. You might want to tell the girls just how big you are, next story. I only know because a lady measured me once; I was laughing so hard it took a while for the full measure to be taken...

Anyhow, a good read.

okdeaconokdeaconabout 18 years ago
Rocking on

Techsan; I find myself checking for another chapter each day when I fire up my pc. Needless to say I like the shit out of your story. The fuckingest story I have ever read. I am still amazed he has not knocked any of the ladies up yet. But it is your story and I cant hardly wait to read more. Just think of all those tasty creampies. Big Fan okdeacon devolokdeacon@yahoo.com

okdeaconokdeaconabout 18 years ago
Rocking on

Techsan; I find myself checking for another chapter each day when I fire up my pc. Needless to say I like the shit out of your story. The fuckingest story I have ever read. I am still amazed he has not knocked any of the ladies up yet. But it is your story and I cant hardly wait to read more. Just think of all those tasty creampies. Big Fan okdeacon devolokdeacon@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of the Hotest

One of the best in a long time! You really keep not only my interest, but the other readers' interest. I keep wondering if any of the women ever came up pregnant. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Quantity & Quality

How you keep track of all of them even as a writer is great in itself. Great story teller and any hint of marriage to Ms. Stanton?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Series

This is a great story line. You have done a fantastic job. As the story progresses you need to work towards a final result. A lover who becomes part of it all, and or a person who our adventurer finds who closes the loop. As new person on this site, I look forward to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT!

The stories are great--keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
be more realistic,

a good storyteller,but too much of a fanasty.With so much fucking no one will be able to do anything else, like eating. U have great talent but if u keep your stories more believable they will turn out better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mrs. Stanton vs Mom

You know,the series now has come to a point where there's no new stuff to interest,but I think that if you close out with Mrs. Stanton vs the mom it would be so good b/c:Elizabeth was the one who started it and changed his life,and she is special to him plus they could stay together since she's only 7-9 years older than him but on the other hand he loves his mother and she loves him too whereas the other girls only love sex. So that's my opinion, I hope you hear me and does anyone has comments on this idea? If

so,please share them.Peace.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
!

Sorry to say this but Techsan is no longer with us. He passed on a while ago. So unless A writer would like to take up his story it will never be finished. Techsan wrote a lot of very good stories and edited many fine stories. he is missed. And no this isn't a joke.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 13 years ago
Any More

Would be great to have a few more stories - let me know if that happens

KisstheGirlKisstheGirlalmost 10 years ago

I wanted to wait until I had read everything available before I commented! What and adventure! Not sure if this is true, but if it is..... YOU ARE MY HERO!! Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
M-O-V-I-E !

If someday could make a movie out of this, it would probably outdistance "DeepThroat", "Green Door", "Candy", and at least a half-dozen others COMBINED! What a riot! It reminded me of "Candy" especially with Kevin's over-the-top capabilities and sheer numbers! The ridiculousness of the whole thing would leave 'em rolling in the aisles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Are there going to be any more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
outstanding storyline

One of the few great stories I've read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing like an older experienced woman

to show a young inexperienced man how best to use his (well) endowment.

I knew I was big, but exactly how big (comparatively) I wasn't sure. I hadn't seen my classmates erect and while the high school rumor-mill and the internet on dick size were available, they aren't the best of or most reliable sources. Sill, I knew I was big,

My best friend in high school, a year older than me, had a pool; we often hung around there. Upon graduation he headed into the Army. His mother was attractive and discreet; she was not one to have a guy spend the night when her son was home, but was not a hypocrite, she made no effort to hide the fact that she liked sex. Well, after my friend left town she, who always been a bit flirty, took me to her bed. She told me that while not all woman did, some, like her, believed the bigger a cock the better and she'd seen me in swim trunks enough to know I was packing.

So one Sunday evening after dropping her at the airport (we spent the afternoon fucking by the pool) I headed over there to pick up my phone. I'd left it, some of the detritus of our sex including a couple used condom, and some weed behind in what had become a hysterical rush to get to her airport in time. When I get there I see a strange car, think "oh fuck - who's here" and try to peek around the corner to survey the scene, and when I do so see Karen Woods, my rather fine math teacher from high school, staring right at me. I knew the two of them were friends, but her eyes get wide and she asks if its my phone and I say yes and she starts laughing. It seems that my friend's mother had told some of her friends that she'd been fucking a big-dicked young man, nothing serious but a lot of fun, but kept his identity a secret. They figured it was some construction worker, never imagined it was me. Well Ms. Woods, who I quickly figure out has been smoking some of the grass, wants to see it and pretty soon I'm fucking her by the pool.

Well, word gets out among this group of women and I 'm screwing seven women on a regular basis, with a few more on an irregular schedule, including another teacher and vice-administrator from the school.

Amazingly we kept it all a secret, until now.

Thanks to the author for a fun story.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Great series

That's why everyone needs a good English teacher. Of course a 13 incher had a lot to do with it.

wendy53wendy53over 1 year ago

very good story !

Made me very horny reading it! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous