A Real Teacher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,204 Followers

Our fourth session was just three nights later. Once again we went through a similar routine, mostly because it felt great. Each time we did that, she was getting off twelve to fifteen times, some major explosions and some minor tremors, and I came three or four times, usually with a decreasing amount of sperm each time. That was success in my book. Now, for the fourth time, we were lying together and I was beginning to think about sleep when she whispered "Kevin, will you fuck my ass?"

"Only if you are absolutely sure you want to do that."

"Honey, I've been thinking about it and I want to try it with you." She handed me a tube of KY Jelly and I slathered my cock and her anus. She turned over so I could get to her doggy style and I eased my cock into her hole. She grunted in pain when my mushroom head first popped inside but I held still and the pain faded and she said "Go ahead." Twenty-two minutes later she'd cum five more times and I had coated the inside of her bowels with white cum. This time, after I had cleaned up, we fell asleep together.

The following morning she said that she was a little sore in her butt hole but the rewards had been worth it. She said that, if I wanted to, I could start sleeping every night in her bed. I've spent every night since then with her. Normally two out of every three nights, we just cuddle and go to sleep but the other nights are fantastic.

One Sunday afternoon we were watching a video on the TV when she said "I know about your panty collection."

"Oh? When did you find them?"

"A little over a year ago. I was putting some laundry in a drawer and there they were."

"Were you disappointed in me?"

"No, not really. I was a little surprised by how many there were but then ... well, I've always known you were big and I figured you'd never be a one-woman man. I guess now I'm sort of glad that you're not."

I smiled at her. "You're not mad at me for screwing other women?"

"No, honey, I understand. I don't blame the women either. Your father was a handsome man and a good lover but you're so much better it's unreal. I know why women let you fuck them and then they want to do it again. Once they try it, they are hooked. It's an addiction." She held out a pair of lacy white panties on which she had written in purple ink "To my beloved son Kevin, thank you for the greatest sex I have ever known. I look forward to whatever the future brings. Love, Mom."

We watched a few more minutes of the video but both of us seemed to have lost the plot. Finally mom said "I'm going to bed, sweetie. Good-night." She kissed me and disappeared.

I tried for ten minutes to get back into the video plot but all I could think about was the magnificent feelings my cock would generate if it was sliding in and out of my mother's cunt. I got up and turned off the TV, locked the front door, turned off the lights and went to the bedroom. To my delight, she had turned down the sheets and was lying naked, a hand behind each knee holding her legs up and apart. Hastily I threw off my clothes and dived into her muff. It was going to be another fantastic night.

There came a time when the demand for my services exceeded the time available for those services and I had to find a way to curtail my activities. At first I began to see some of my regulars less often than had been the case and then later I actually had to decline some requests to screw women. It nearly broke my heart to have to turn down such a request from someone who might turn out to be the greatest lover ever but that was the way it had to be. I tried to keep those events to a minimum and most of the time I was at least able to provide one-time services.

I set some priorities for myself and promised to retain them. First, I would service my mother any time, any place I could. Secondly, I would keep my appointments with Mrs. Stanton for as long as she would let me, and that still looked good. Thirdly my encounters with the entire Stephens family ... Amy, Jamie, Jessica and even Ted ... was too good to give up and besides it was not often enough to warrant discontinuing.

There were new girls from college and I accommodated most of those, usually on a one-time basis. Occasionally there was a new teacher, although those were few and far between. Three of the most notable additions to my panty collection came from referrals from my mother. Within eight weeks, she brought home, at separate times, three ladies she worked with. Molly and Sabrina were about mom's age while Clara was in her late forties. All three of them were my kind of voluptuous: huge knockers, modest-to-thick waist, and big, round bottoms.

Molly was the first. I was surprised when mom brought her home. Then I found out how eager she was to get to bed and see if mom's stories were true. She had a nice pair of 38DDs that I tasted before moving on to her snatch and eating her to two climaxes. Then I mounted her and turned her every way I could get into her pussy, making her cum six more times before I shot a load of hot cum into her. After that I switched to mom's cunt and screwed her to several orgasms and dumped another hot load into her twat. We went to sleep with me sandwiched between mom and Molly.

Nearly two weeks later, mom brought home Clara for me to play with. It went much the same as it had with Molly except that Clara had a set of 40EEEs on her chest and she loved it when I sucked them so I spent nearly 45 minutes sucking each of them while mom rode my cock. Then I climbed into Clara's saddle and took her for a wonderful spin around the world of orgasms. She was amazed when I turned her flat on her stomach and still managed to drive enough cock into her pussy to be able to fuck her. Most of all she loved it when I got her on hands and knees above mom and the two of them ate each other while I plowed Clara's cunt.

In the middle of the night, I woke up with my latest hard-on questing for a home between Clara's buttocks. With minimal help, it found her still-wet opening and I slow-fucked her while fingering her clit until she was wide awake and screaming for me to fuck her pussy.

A few weeks later, mom brought Sabrina home so she could sample my dong. She was much like Molly sexually and very enjoyable to screw. One difference came to light when she had climaxed a dozen times: she stuck my cock in her mouth and pushed forward until her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft, one of the very few women who have ever deep-throated me. Afterward she wanted me to fuck her ass and we both had a great time.

After our initial meeting, mom brought one of the women home from work one night every week and we had a ball screwing. Sabrina has since moved away but Molly and Clara still visit me frequently. I especially love spending time sucking Clara's big hooters

Some of my ladies have moved on with the years. A few have gone for a while and returned to the neighborhood and again have become my lovers, either regularly or infrequently. Some have remained over the years, moving from one school to another or to different jobs but continuing to live nearby. Some have gotten married but even most of those have maintained at least an on-again, off-again relationship with me. I count myself lucky to have a large number of female friends

Through the years my most faithful lover has been Elizabeth Stanton. Not only did she teach me much about the use of the English language but she also taught me enormous lessons about how to make my partner happy in bed. She has been a real teacher and continues to provide me access to her knowledge ... and to her delights. She has been a real teacher to me.

End of Chapter 06

techsan
techsan
1,204 Followers
12