All Comments on 'A Red-headed Woman'

by LoneCoyote

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow what a fantastic story!

I really loved that story it is one of the best I have read from this site I am a man in my late twenties and find older woman highly attractive and love the chemistry the they had in the story I will be reading more stories from this author the story was very very arousing and made me tingle while reading it wow what a great work of art!!!!!!

amoroneamoroneabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story

That was first class. So erotic, like a dream come true. The description was superb and the flow of the story most enjoyable. I would have loved a description of her clothes and more of her mature body but I loved it.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 9 years ago
Awesome, brings back memories

Beautiful and well written story, slow build up to a very pleasing ending. I certainly hope we hear a lot more about Tom's escapades as a masseaur especially with Vera.

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Reminds me of my college days

Went to college in California, took a massage class. Best thing I ever did, class was 2/3rds women and taught me skills I've used ever since.

Have a hot red-headed wife and now even though I don't like Bruce, I'm going to have to buy her that song.

One small nit, you write in the past tense, like I do in my first drafts. was to is, looked to look. Great stories like this deserve it!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Wow. Nice story.

I hadn't expected to find such a great story when I first clicked on the link. What a pleasant surprise. Like the last comments, your story brought back memories of my time in university housing. When, like most college students back then, it seemed, we were perpetually broke. Coupons and gift cards for neck-rubs, back-rubs, etc, sprang up in lieu of cash or I.O.U.'s when favors were owed. And, considering the participants, "rubs" didn't always stop there. Ah. Good times.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
nicely done

the mutual discovery, step by step, was fun to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
that was nice

Sometimes its hard to find something that is nice, yet acknowledges the animalistic side of things. Moreover it was a pleasant read. KEEP WRITING literotica needs more A grade writers

erotikoserotikosabout 9 years ago
Quite a good story!

Congratulations are now in order for the well-written story you have crafted. The grammar, spelling and punctuation are excellent, which is an unfortunate rarity these days. Organization and character development are also well done, with exceptionally good erotic description. You clearly deserve a five star rating here, and do keep up the good work. Hope to see more from you soon!

LoneCoyoteLoneCoyoteabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the kind coments. I don't know whether I should write another or just get out while I'm ahead. LC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Salute

wonderful story ,

well written ,

had an almost musical tempo .

and a seemless quality to it.

i think the Author has found his Niche , would love to see a 5 to 7 page Romance from this writer .

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More is Right

Your neighbor may have a friend who also would like a massage, not to mention a return visit or two by the red head. Thanks for an erotic story.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 9 years ago
Five Stars!

Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet.

If only people could be that sweet to each other, without all the nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good writing! Red hair pussy was beautiful. Younger guy, older woman is HOT! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous