A Red-headed Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was my turn to start the ragged breathing but just as it became almost irresistible she stopped.

"Tom," she said quietly. "I don't want you to come in my mouth. It's so beautiful and so hard. I want it in me. Is that terrible? Can we do that? Please," she begged.

By now there was nothing I wanted more. "Of course we can. It doesn't make you terrible. It just makes you a very sexy woman who knows that she wants. But let's move onto the bed and do it in comfort. I'll get a condom."

"We don't need one of those horrible things. I had my tubes tied years ago."

Oh to be from a generation when safe sex just meant making sure you did not have to tell your girlfriend's dad that she was pregnant! But I'm usually pretty careful and reckoned I was clean and I was fairly certain Vera was low risk so why not? I could not remember the last time I'd dared to go bareback. Vera climbed onto the bed and lay back. I crawled on after her and took her gently in my arms and kissed her. Her lips parted easily and soon our tongues were dancing with each other as I played with her breasts and thumbed her nipples before kissing my way down her stomach to her other lips and ran my tongue the length of her slit to her clit and back down. Once I began concentrating on her nubbin again she came quickly before begging me to put it in.

I got on my knees and aimed my cock at her pussy gently parting her lips with the head and revelling in the skin to skin contact as my head slipped up and down coating us with mingled our juices. The feeling of her naked flesh was so hot compared with the condom-clad sex I was used to.

"Why don't you do the honours, Vera?" I said, rolling onto my back and pulling her on top of me. She got up on one knee and put her other foot flat on the bed as she reared up above me. I held my rock hard cock vertically and rubbed it again along her lips before she reached down and positioned it at her entrance and then slowly, oh so slowly, impaled herself on it.

The feeling of my naked cock parting her unprotected walls was almost unbearable. "So hard," she said, almost to herself as she sank down, then lifted herself up and I felt her dragging over the sensitive glans. It looked fantastic, especially as I could see a little arc of pink flesh where my cock was dragging her vaginal flesh out with it while her lips grasped my shaft, almost like a mouth. Then her lips were forced back into her as she lowered herself again and more of my rod vanished inside her. It took several agonisingly slow advances and retreats before she got it all in, biting her bottom lip as she did so. Once my entire cock was in her she began gently rocking and I could feel her cervix against the head. I reached up and cupped her breasts but she hardly seemed to notice, her eyes closed, lost in her own little world. Her rocking became more frantic and she dropped a hand to start playing with her clit, the rocking getting even faster before she began grunting and finally came. I could feel her internal muscles spasming as it slowly faded.

She collapsed onto my chest, completely spent. She kissed me and whispered. "Come for me, Tom. I want it."

As I moved her onto her back my cock slipped out and I looked down to watch my naked shaft disappearing back into her completely unprotected body as I entered her again. The thought went through my head that I was barebacking my neighbour. And my neighbour's wife. That I was going to fire millions of my sperm into her. The thought brought a tingle to my balls and I warned her I was close.

"Yes. Come on, Tom. Fuck me. Hard. Fill me up," she said and I began thrusting hard and fast. The feeling was amazing and as I pushed up on straight arms the view of my cock embedded in her red bush was too much. I felt the seed coming and thrust in hard as I felt it rushing up my shaft, emptying my balls into her. Finally the spasms stopped and I was left giving tiny little pushes as I squeezed the last drops into her and collapsed.

We lay together in silence., me quietly amazed at how hot this apparently dowdy housewife had been, she perhaps pondering the enormity of what she had down, committing adultery with a neighbour young enough to be her son. Almost as if she were reading my mind she clamped her hand between her legs and said: "My God, I'd forgotten how much cum you young men have in you too. I'm leaking everywhere."

She made as if to get up but I gently pushed her back onto the bed and said: "Let me take care of it." I think she thought I was going for a towel but I began kissing my way down her body. As she realised what I had in mind she said: "No. You can't do that now. I'm all gooey down there."

I looked up and smiled. "I know," I said. I'm the one who made you gooey. Remember?" She tried to push me away but I refused and clamped my mouth over her pussy and began lapping at the cream that was oozing from her. I know some men are grossed out by the thought of creampies and even see eating a women after you've come in her as a bit gay (thought I think it has to be someone else's pie before you need worry about that) but I've always loved them. I love the taste and texture and the slipperiness of a spunk-filled pussy. And, if I'm honest, the sheer dirtiness of it. There's something animal in it. But because of safe sex and condoms it's not a treat I get very often and I was not going to miss it now. Vera surrendered to the inevitable. She did not come or even get anywhere near it but just lost herself in the sheer intimacy of it. When I thought I'd got it all I kissed my way up her body and smiled at her.

"Nobody's ever done that," she said. "It was lovely. It felt loving. Well not maybe not loving. I know you don't love me, I'm not that silly. Maybe it should be caring. And somehow respectful. Like I'm not just another notch on your bedpost. I'm talking rubbish aren't I?"

"Not at all. I wanted to do it and you are definitely not a notch on my bedpost or anywhere else for that matter. Tonight felt very special and especially because it was not planned or expected."

Maybe the word 'expected' tripped her memory and she asked what time it was. When I told her she leapt out of bed and went looking for her clothes." I better get back home before Billy comes back," she said. "He might take a dim view of his wife coming home full of your juice. I need a shower and to be in bed fast asleep before he gets home. I don't want an anti-climax after what you've just done and after what that beauty of yours has done to me tonight he may not even touch the sides, poor man."

Once with her clothes on she became respectable Vera again but just before I opened the door she gave me a kiss on the lips and said: "On second thoughts that massage left much room for improvement. I think you should practise more. You know where to find me." And with that she was gone. She was right. I was looking forward to lots more practice. Hard practice.

12