A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

"What problem is that?" came a voice from under a towel as Helen came out of the bedroom and into the lounge, naked but with her head covered as she dried her hair.

"Oh Steve will explain while I grab a shower, do you have a towel I can borrow by the way?" said Liz as she stood up and walked into the bedroom dropping her sarong off as she went. Helen got her a clean towel out of our wardrobe and gave it to her, commenting on how nice her tan was coming on.

"Yeh, it will probably look even better after a cool shower, it normally does," replied Liz going into the ensuite.

"Well, what's this about a problem Steve?" Helen asked again whilst still drying her hair.

"I suppose there's no use in me lying about it so I might as well just own up to it. When me and Liz were at the beach today, well you know how things just seem to happen, well we ended up doing it."

"Doing it?, you mean that you made love to her, don't you?"

"Well I don't know if love had anything to do with it, but yes we had sex and Liz implied that you had said that you wouldn't mind, what with us all doing it together before that time at Somers."

"Did you make her come?"

"What do you mean?," I retorted.

"Exactly what I asked, did you make her orgasm?".

"Well yes, yes I did, actually."

"Well then, in that case, I don't mind at all, in fact that makes me very happy because that's what I expected to happen. That's why I told her to get you to go with her. Did she tell you about not ever having reached orgasm with anyone before that time with us two?"

"Yes she did, today as it happens."

"Then I'm pleased that now perhaps you can understand why I told Liz to take you with her, I knew you would satisfy her. Anyway let's wait till she gets out of the shower because I want to hear all about it, every little detail."

"You mean you're not mad at me or anything?".

"Of course not, in fact I'm getting wet right now just thinking about it."

I'm not sure what it feels like to have a ton of concrete lifted off your shoulders but I'm pretty damn sure that what I was feeling at that precise moment was very similar to it. I think the sigh of relief I gave out could have been heard out in the car park and the smile on Helen's face washed any guilt I had inside, clean away. I took the first mouthful of wine out of my glass as Liz emerged from our bedroom. Like Helen all she had on was the towel on her head and my much changed demeanour must have given her a clue as to the outcome of Helen's and my little chat.

"See, no problems eh?"

"Yea, none at all, I think I'll have my shower now while you two have your catch up on today's events," I said leaving both of them supping on their wines.

Leaving the warm water turned off, I took a very long cold shower. All the time all I could think about was how lucky I was to have got out of this one intact. Helen's attitude surprised me but I guess I was now having to get used to being surprised by this remarkable girl and her new philosophy on life and everything.

When I emerged from the shower, Liz was right, I did look a lot more tanned, maybe a bit too red if anything. Wrapping a towel around my lower half I went back into the lounge room.

Both girls were still both nude with Helen sitting on our double lounge chair and Liz in her favourite position on the rocking chair.

"You both picked up a good colour today but if you lay down on the air bed in the bedroom, I'll rub some moisturising cream into you both," said Helen, me catching the slightest hint of a wink in her eye as she looked towards Liz.

I went in and layed down on my front, Liz following and doing the same beside me. Helen went into the ensuite and came out with a large yellow plastic bottle and proceeded to rub some of it's contents onto my back. The coolness of the cream felt magical on my now tender back and it was all I could do not to nod off as I started to relax and enjoy all of this attention. The movement of the air bed told me that Helen's hands were now doing the same on Liz's back and her oohs and ahhs confirmed that she was enjoying it as much as I had.

"Turn over now and I'll do your fronts." said Helen as we both complied, rolling into each other as we both went to turn over.

"Liz tells me you were very naughty and stopped yourself from coming today, is that true Steve?"

"Yes, it's true but someone was watching us."

"Well, I'm watching you now so I hope I don't have the same effect on you this time, here help me with Liz."

She dolloped some cream into my upturned palm and I started to rub it around Liz's tits while Helen was rubbing it onto her legs and thighs. I knew that I didn't have to pretend now to be doing anything other than what I wanted to so I soon moved my hand further down towards her fanny. Helen squeezed some more cream out of the bottle, letting it form a small puddle between her navel and fanny. I placed my hand over it and slid my middle finger through it and without changing the motion proceeded to rub it in and around her fanny lips, soon locating her now erect clit. While I was doing this, Helen had started to work on my legs and thighs and it didn't take her too long until she was sliding her hand up and down my own hardness. I knelt up and made Helen lie down next to Liz on her back and started to rub cream onto her front as well, Liz helping by doing her breasts. I now had either hand on each of both girl's hairless fannies and was rubbing them and inserting my fingers into them to see if they were ready to go on. They were both now very wet and were both caressing each others tits in a very tender way, more so than I can imagine a male ever doing it.

Decisions, decisions I thought as I looked down on them. I thought it was only fair to start with Helen as she was the one who instigated all of this. With my left hand rubbing Liz's clit, I took my right hand and guided my self into Helen's fanny, getting all the way in on one push. Wanting to do it to both of them, I knew that I had to pace myself, I started to slowly pull almost all the way out and then push all the way in quickly. Liz had now raised her head and although she was still fondling Helen's breasts was more intent on watching me go in and out as I continued to pump Helen. Surprisingly it was Liz who started to give herself away first with some erratic breathing and exclaimed that she was about to come. I responded by rubbing harder directly on her clit as she continued to watch my penetration of Helen. Liz started to move her hips erratically as her pleasure was becoming more intense. Helen however, who up to now had been laying fairly composed with eyes shut and breathing fairly normally, synchronising with my forward strokes, was starting to get into rhythm with Liz's utterings and proclaimed that she was close too. This made me feel that if I didn't refrain soon I would lose my composure also and beat both of them to it. Liz's back arched first as her body shuddered with Helen gritting her teeth and screaming out at almost the same instant. I pulled out before reaching the point of no return and just watched amazed as these two gorgeous young things started to calm down and compose themselves again. Wow, I was good, two at once, amazing.

Without anything being said I moved sideways in front of Liz and spread her lips with both hands. She started to adjust her position on the air bed and said to hold on for a sec, but I had used up my portion of gentlemanly manners for the day and got between her legs before she could finish off her new repositioning, successfully achieving penetration in one forward motion. I started to pump her with much more force and

determination than I had with Helen. Being a lot less considerate, I was also not giving Helen,s fanny the same tactile attention as I had with Liz's in the reverse situation. She Kneeled up, sideways on to Liz and spread her own lips with her left hand, licking her middle finger of her right. As with Liz, she seem fascinated with the sight of me going in and out of someone else's fanny and as she watched me she started to rub her own clit in the circular motion that I now knew so well as her favourite way. Liz lent a hand too and began fingering Helen internally at the same time as I increased my thrusting to an even faster pace. This was the first time I had done Liz from the front and seeing her breasts heave up and down in time with my movements gave me increased impetus to maintain my rhythm. After what seemed to be an eternity, Liz finally started to make all the right noises again, coming loudly with Helen following soon after.

Liz's contractions were so strong that they seemed to be sucking my juices out of me and I knew now that there was no going back as I felt the build up of my own first contraction deep inside my pelvic area. My fascial expressions must have given away my imminent condition and I must have gone slightly deaf at that moment as I couldn't hear quite what Helen was saying.

"Pull out, please pull out," shouted Helen more loudly.

"I want to see you come, please let me see you come."

I managed to withdraw just as I shot my first wad, it landing between Liz's breasts. With the next five or six convulsions I managed to deposit a respectable load all over her tummy area with the last few gushes filling her navel and then running down over her fanny and between her lips. Liz lifted her head and looked down with a surprised but not unhappy look on her face. I thought she was about to say something but instead she ran her fingers between her breasts and started to lick off the seemingly tasty result. She did it again, then began to run her fingers up and down her fanny lips, pushing her fingers deep inside herself. It was almost as if her fanny had done all the work to produce this load but had somehow been cheated out of receiving it by me pulling out and Liz was trying to make amends.

Seeing Liz do this, Helen placed her fingers on Liz's tummy and gathered up some of the juices herself. First she licked it off just as Liz had done but then she repeated the same action, this time gently placing her fingers between Liz's fanny lips and began massaging them. Finally she retrieved one last load from Liz's still full navel and with her fingers generously covered, inserted them right up past her second knuckle before slowly moving them rhythmically in and out.

"I'm sorry Liz," she said.

"I just really needed to see it happen, that's all."

There were obviously emotions here beyond my understanding, so exhausted, I stood up and without saying anything, I went straight back into the ensuite, intent on having the first shower this time. It didn't take me long to wash the afflicted area so I got bit of surprise on coming back to the bedroom to find the girls in a sixty nine position, Helen on top getting right into it. I had had my fun so I decided to sit on the edge of the storage trunk and just watch the ongoing proceedings. This was another first for me and it worried me somewhat that even though I started to play with myself, I was not getting more than half hard. Still it had only been five minutes or so since I had shot my load so I didn't feel too bad about it. Without the sexual tension that a situation like this would normally provide, I could really enjoy the shear beauty of what I was watching. Seeing both of them giving and receiving at the same time was fascinating. Hearing their breathing starting to synchronise and encourage each other's efforts with out a single word being spoken was an act of nature that came from within, something that was never taught but must rest dormant inside until an occasion such as this brought it to the surface. It was something that I hope I could keep in my memory for ever, and have done so, up to this day.

There was no obvious point where a mutual climax occurred, not that I witnessed anyway, I guess it's hard to express yourself verbally with your tongue out and flicking up and down at an incredible rate but soon they both rolled over and just layed there, head to toe, both looking completely satisfied but exhausted.

"Drinks anyone?" I said, handing them each a now full glass of moselle.

"I think I need that," replied Helen.

"Me too, I'm pooped," added Liz.

"Well ladies, now we've got that out of the way, what's for tea?"

It is often said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and I did at this point, indeed now feel very hungry, but I would have to rewrite that last phrase with the much more appropriate expression that the way to a man's heart is possibly through his stomach but more likely through his hard penis!

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers