A Reporter's Delima

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you want to tell me about your indecent exposure here..." The officer indicated to my crotch area that was thankfully covered by my sofa pillow.

Remembering back to Veronica's luscious breasts that were so close that I almost had them in my grasp...I blurted out. "We are both naked. We're both adults and we were getting naked together..." I paused as the officer looked over at a giggling Veronica.

"Well, it appears to me that you, Mr. Marvin Rattleman, are the only one in this room who is naked." I then noticed that Veronica had even slipped back into her high-heeled sandals. Except for my socks, I WAS naked--Naked as a jaybird. And Veronica was indeed fully dressed. Through my liquor induced haze, I asked myself if some how, I had been tricked by this sexy beauty who was now flashing me this impish little smile like she had caused me to get caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

Still thinking to myself, I had been minding my own business tonight, when this sexy creature all but pushed her way into my house. Now, here I was, drunk enough so I couldn't think straight, naked, embarrassed, humiliated and trying to cover my still stiff dick with a sofa cushion.

"Mr. Rattleman, I think we'll just let a judge decide what to do with you." With that comment she added to my already humiliating situation, and produced a pair of handcuffs, attached them to one wrist, which she had quickly pulled to the small of my back, and then just as quickly secured the other wrist.

Of course, when she cuffed my arms behind me, my pillow no longer covered my prick, which was again waiving in the breeze. Standing there naked and embarrassed, I noticed Veronica giggling even more at my predicament. Then the sexy officer, uniform and all, pushed her body up against my nakedness and said that I'd better do something about that indecent thing pointing at her or she'd have to do something about it for me. "We...woo...we..ll, I, I, yo...you..." I stammered some unintelligible gibberish.

Now the officer was grinning at me too, as she pulled out her nightstick and started bumping my engorged dick with it. She even rubbed it against my balls and between my legs. And she had this expression on her face that said, "How does that make you feel...big boy?" Now, how on earth would my erection go down with her probing my dick and balls with her stick?

Interrupting the officer's newfound fun, Veronica informed the sexy officer that I was a reporter. "You know that Mr. Rattleman is a newspaper reporter and he has access to information that is desperately needed by the District Attorney. But, Mr. Rattleman is withholding that information from us."

"Well, well, WELL!" Was the sexy officer stern reply, "We'll just have to see about this." So the officer began to interrogate me about this information that the DA's office wanted. This was more like a military interrogation. But, like before, I declined to give them the answers they wanted. I was still frustrating them.

Then Veronica said, "I think I have an idea that might just work." And, she dropped on her knees, took hold of my still rigid male member, and began to work on me like she was when we had been interrupted. The officer grinned at this forward action and she watched as Veronica sucked and slurped and teased my once again blue steel erection. Shortly, for the second time this evening, Veronica had brought me to the edge and I was about to cum. But, then she stopped, and looked up at me expectantly.

"OH, OH, Wha...what...Ugh...Aaah." I was beside myself. I needed relief and it didn't look like she was going to give it to me. She must have been reading my body language, my breathing and my guttural sounds to judge when to release my cock. Again, my dick was stabbing the thin cool air that was all that was now there to stimulate it. Was this her plan? Instead of bringing me off and making me cum, she was stimulating even more, increasing my frustration and sexual desires. My dick just bobbed in the air until she was satisfied that my impending orgasm had subsided. Then she started sucking on me for the third time tonight. I could feel myself get closer to ecstasy once again. But, just as my hips started bucking back and forth, she again stopped. Pulled her educated mouth away from my dick and left me once more waving in the wind.

"NOOOOO!" I pleaded. "Da, da, don't st, st, stop now. I'm so close. Come on now...finish me off! Please!"

"Well, Marvin honey," She really got familiar. "If you want me too, I will suck your dick till I've drained your balls. All I ask is one favor. Just tell me who your contacts and sources are for the racketeering series you're writing. Hmmmmm." Veronica leaned in and flicked the end of my dick with her tongue. "Hmmmmm!" She repeated.

I gritted my teeth. I knew her game. "NO! I can't do that...I won't do that...It's not..."

I was interrupted as the sexy officer pushed Veronica out of the way stating that she would give it a try. And she replaced Veronica at my dick. I quickly found that she was just as adept at sucking a dick as my new lawyer friend, and the officer soon had me back on the brink of shooting my load. And just like Veronica, she too stopped just short of letting me cum.

"NOOOOO! Not you too. Ya, ya, you're an officer of the law...you can't do this...to me. Come on now! Don't leave me hanging...I need to cum...Please, I need to cum Bad!" I begged. "I'll do anything you want, just let me cum!"

When I said this they both sang out almost in unison, "Who are the sources?"

This brought me back to focus on what they were trying to do. And, again I gritted my teeth, "No...anything but that. I won't give in to your little game." Then, these two sexy tormentors of mine look at each other and the officer says, "Oh, I'll fix you." And she sat down on the couch and pulled me across her lap. My rock hard dick swung in the air between her knees and my bare ass stuck up in the air. Now, she proceeded to give me the spanking of my life. She smacked my bare white ass with her open hand and she smacked me often and hard. I'm sure my ass was turning red in no time. It felt like it was on fire.

"OUW, OUCH, STOP, QUIT SPANKING ME, DON'T, OUCH, OUW! Rang my cries for her to stop. But, she ignored me and continued.

Then between my cries, I heard her give an order, "Veronica, don't forget his dick. While I'm spanking him...you work on his dick. But, by all means, don't let him cum!

Now I was torn between the agony at my ass and the sheer sexual pleasure in my groin. I was begging one to stop spanking me and pleading with the other one to bring me off. I was getting hysterical.

Stopping long enough to question me again, "OK, Marvin, are you ready to cooperate with Veronica now?"

But, Damn I was still determined not to give in to them no matter what they did to me. So, through my tears, I whined, "No, it's not right. I can't give you that information." I was summoning up strength from somewhere, I don't know where, and was able to hold out, at least, thus far.

"Well." Veronica said exasperatedly, as the two just looked at each other, "I didn't think he could hold out this long." But, I think I have the solution." And her eyes lit up. "Here, put him down here." Veronica ordered as she helped the officer toss me down on the couch.

"OOF," I grunted. "What the hell are you doing now!"

"Now, you hold tight to his ankles." Veronica directed the officer. Then, she preceded to peel off my socks.

My socks were the last remaining bit of clothing I had. Now I was utterly and completely naked, sore assed, but still sporting a blue, steel erection. I couldn't imagine what in the world she was up to. But I felt sure I wouldn't like it, and boy was I ever right about that.

"What are you doing to me now." I demanded to know.

"You'll see," was Veronica's terse reply. And I soon did see...and very unpleasantly so.

"I'll bet he talks this time," Veronica stated as she began to gently used her brightly painted fingernails on the soles of my now bare feet.

Well, I never expected her to tickle my feet. I was completely caught off guard by this unexpected turn of events. My immediate reflex was to stiffen my whole body. My toes curled down and I caught my breath and I tried to pull my legs away from the grasp of the officer and Veronica's tickling. But, the officer had too strong a hold. So, my feet were now fair game for Veronica's tickling fingers.

I had not been tickled anywhere, especially on the soles of my feet since I was a kid. That was when my older female cousins would wrestle me to the floor and tickle the shit out of me. They'd tickle me until I agreed to do something that they wanted me to do. It had been so long that I had forgotten just how ticklish I was. And soon, I was filling the air with laughter and pleas for mercy. But these two sexy tickling bitches weren't about to give me mercy.

"Ho, ho, ho, ho, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, stop that, oooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ho, ho, ho, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't, quit, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, he, he, he, he, he, ha, ha, ha, quit, stop, that tickles, don't, stop quit, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeee." This vaguely resembled my response.

"Ho, ho, ho, ho, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, stop that, oooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ho, ho, ho, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't, quit, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, he, he, he, he, he, ha, ha, ha, quit, stop, that tickles, don't, stop quit, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeee." Again, this vaguely resembled my response.

"Well, what's your answer now, Marvin?" The officer chided me.

But, Veronica was no letting up on the tickling. She just kept attacking my sensitive, ticklish soles. Even if I'd wanted to answer their questions, it would have been impossible. Between laughing and gasping for breath, I was helpless to say anything else.

"Ho, ho, ho, ho, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, stop that, oooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ho, ho, ho, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't, quit, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, he, he, he, he, he, ha, ha, ha, quit, stop, that tickles, don't, stop quit, gasp, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeee." My response was becoming monotonous.

"Hee, hee, Wow! Look at him" Snickered the officer. "He's beside himself!"

You know she was exactly right. I was laughing harder than I ever remember, not that my now addled brain knew what the hell was going on. I laughed and tossed my body around on that couch as much as I could, seeing as how the sexy young police officer was holding my feet. And she was doing a good job of it.

"Wow, You're right. Hee, hee! I've never seen anyone this ticklish." Veronica chimed in.

By now, they were both giggling at what the foot tickling was doing to me and my helpless laughter and pleas for them to stop. They had truly never seen anyone react this violently to tickling as I was. And I didn't realize I was so ticklish, but I was in tickling, laughing torment. They were terrorizing me and I was helpless to defend myself.

"OK, Marvin, are you ready to tell us what we want?" Questioned Veronica.

I was gasping for breath between ho ho's, ha ha's, and he he's. It was all I could do to try and grab a breath when the Ha Ha's would allow. I did manage to shake my head in the affirmative. But, because of all my bouncing around, it took them a while before the officer realized I was trying to say yes.

"Veronica, wait...stop tickling him. I think he's going to talk. At least give him a chance to talk before you kill him." The officer ordered Veronica.

It took me a little while for my laughter to subside and for me to actually gain enough breath to speak. But, this time I truly decided it was time to break with tradition and so I began to spill the beans and told them everyone who had contributed to my story. The officer started taking notes. Veronica stayed on the ready, and whenever I seemed to get reluctant to give any more information, she would gently remind me by gently scratching her fingernails on my overly sensitive bare feet. That was all the encouragement I needed to tell them everything I knew.

Once they had written down all the names, dates and places, they took some pictures of me so I would be too embarrassed to tell anyone how they got the information. Then the officer retrieved her handcuffs and they started to leave.

As they started toward my front door, I weakly asked, "Are you going to just leave me here like this? You teased, spanked and tickled me into this state. And I gave you what you wanted. Now, you can't just leave me like this...can you?" I was still naked, with a sore red ass, tickled into exhaustion, but still giggling, and sporting a huge throbbing erection that didn't feel like it was going away any time soon. Even all the tickling had not caused my erection to subside one bit. In fact, I think the tickling had actually intensified my arousal.

"Ha, look at the poor newspaper reporter. He's still all turned on." Chuckled the sexy police officer.

"Well..." paused Veronica, "He did give us what we came for. So, maybe the poor fellow should have a little reward."

With that, they both came back to the couch where my exhausted naked body was sprawled. And they proceeded to take turns jerking me off. In my state it didn't take them long...and to add insult to injury, they pumped my juice out, squirting it up my chest and hitting me in the chest.

Once they had milked my dick and it was shriveling up to its normal size...they wiped their hands on my couch and left me to tend to the clean up and my sore ass.

12