A Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason couldn't believe his eyes, and why was this turning him on so much? Another man was touching his property, doing things even he never thought of doing, and she was screaming for more. She had never screamed for him like that. His pants had become unbearably tight, and he just wanted to push Jack aside and fuck her brains out. She was his; all three of them knew it, so why were they playing this game? One week, he had one week to remind her that she belonged with him, but how was he going to prove it to her when she wouldn't let him touch her? Was she testing him to see how much he could take? Would he have to tack her by "force"? Is that what she wanted? Then, why go out of her way to buy all those toys? His head was spinning, yet he was still focused on her. In his mind, he replaced Jack with himself...

Jack loved keeping her on the edge. He loved teasing her into oblivion, driving her insane with passion and desire. With the way she was fighting to get free, he knew he was succeeding. He kissed her, and then his lips moved to her neck where he began to nibble and bite and suck. He knew he was driving her crazy, and the both of them forgot Jason was there, watching. His lips didn't linger for long, and soon he was kissing his way down to her breasts. He lavished attention on each nipple, licking and sucking and biting, working her toy in and out of her the entire time. He knew she was fighting to hold back, and he silently promised her release soon. He continued kissing his way down her body, and when he was right above her clip, he removed the toy.

"No!" She cried out. Why did he stop? "Jack, please," she moaned.

"Shhh...relax, love," he said softly. "Trust me, baby." He felt her continue to fight to get free, and he positioned himself between her legs. The first lick caused her to cry out, and he continued giving her long, slow licks, avoiding her clit. He was drinking her in, enjoying her taste, loving her reactions. When he stopped, he slid the toy back in, and she cried out again. She was biting her lip, needing more. "You have my permission, love," he whispered as he lowered his head and took her clit in his mouth. Her reaction was instant. She screamed out his name as he continued pumping the toy in and out of her while flicking his tongue and nibbling and sucking on her clit. Her orgasm was a powerful one, and one seemed to chase another as it continued. She was trembling beneath him, lost in a world of pure pleasure. Again, he withdrew the toy, tossing it to the side. He kissed his way up her body and paused only to strip. He unlocked the cuffs, and she pulled him to her, kissing him hungrily. Jack had her get on all fours again and slid inside her, his hands on her hips. From her urgings, each thrust was harder. She wanted him to move faster and rocked her hips back to meet each thrust. She came again, and he flipped her over, sliding in again, keeping his pace hard and fast. She was digging her nails in his back, drawing blood as she raked them down his back. As another powerful orgasm hit her, his hit too, and so did Jason's. Jack collapsed next to her and pulled her into his arms, kissing her passionately. "I love you," he whispered to her.

"I love you too," she whispered back sleepily. She was about ready to pass out.

"Kat?" Jason tried to get her attention. He had wanted to get out of that room, away from them. How could he have had an orgasm without touching himself, he had no clue. Today was just getting more and more odd, and he was just glad the day was pretty much over. His eyes were on her, but he didn't think she heard him. "Mistress?" he tried again.

Jack looked up to find Jason still sitting there, looking very uncomfortable. He pulled the blankets up over them and let her know he was calling her.

"What, Jason?" She was exhausted, and he could hear it in her voice.

"Can I leave now? I need to get cleaned up and get some sleep."

His words sounded odd to her, but when she sat up, she saw the stain forming. She held back her laugh. "Yeah, go ahead. Close the door behind you, and we'll deal with you disobeying me tomorrow. Oh, and Jason, don't remove that collar."

With that being said, he left the room and showered. His dreams that night were full of him dominating her, making her do everything he wanted. He came again in his sleep.

"Jack, that was amazing," she said. She was still dazed from it all.

"I thought you might enjoy it. I'd been planning it out since you left today, but I've had it in mind since we talked about it," he smiled. "Want me to take the cuffs and collar off before you go to sleep, love?" He knew she was drifting, but he had to ask.

"Hmmm? No, I'm fine, hon. You may have to work this week, but I don't. They're staying on...or at least the collar is," she said sleepily.

He smiled to himself. They always took their vacations together, and this time was no different. He had just acted like he forgot to request the time off. He knew she wouldn't be upset with him. She was already drifting in and out of sleep. Jack placed a kiss on the top of her head and pulled her closer. Soon, they were both fast asleep.

12