A Revenge Fuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Shemale exacts sexual revenge on lusty cheating lover.
7.9k words
4.49
47.3k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

Frankie had been a great sport about the entire affair. She had taken me in, she'd showed me how to become and be the beautiful woman, Josie- she had completely made me who I was, even against her will. And then she was also there to shoulder support in my emotional crisis when things did not work out the way I had wanted them to, planned them to and hoped that they would. Now it was time to pay her back. All this time, she had supported us with her prostitution, she had a list of cliental that she would go off to be with and all the while I was moping around, upset that nothing in my life was where I wanted it to be. I knew she had loved me, when I was a man- or could have, and now with these small breasts, and my feminine figure I knew I was not what she wanted any longer- yet here she was, taking care of me, sleeping with me, supporting me. "Enough is enough." I told her that night, "I need a job Frankie, something that I can do to help around here- If I can stay at all, anymore... can I?"

Frankie smiled and put her tea down, "You are welcome here as long as you like, but all the same, it would be nice if you could help out some- you know I would never ask..."

I laughed, "Well that's because you're a sucker."

"To sucking then." she saluted me with her cup.

I had three days before I was expected to do something for Derek. He had told me he would call me in the week, but hadn't yet- and I damn sure wasn't going to call him. Though at night, and in the shower I thought about him. His massive hands as they held me, his huge member deep inside me. I remember feeling his heartbeat between my legs as he shoved his cock up into my cavity- so tight. The sensation of coming as he fucked me... my body trembled in the memory.

"I have a friend at the Crimson Idol, you can get a job as a waitress there if you'd like, the tips are awesome."

It was a sure thing. I dressed as she told me to, with cut off shorts a T-shirt and my hair in a ponytail. The manager loved me, my looks, my humor, and he hired me on the spot. Though I didn't have a clue how to be a waitress, I used charm and a lot of "I am really sorry, are you sure you wouldn't want to try something like this?" when I mixed up the orders. Few people complained, and men didn't care so long as I flirted, sat on their laps while I took the orders and met them after for drinks. It was great being a woman, I never had to pay for much, and sex came easy.

The day after I had expected Derek to call, he called. Frankie took the message for me and told me that he had tried to hit on her over the phone but that she'd called him a creep for doing it. "He wants you to meet him under the gazebo, he'll have a friend pick you up and take you to where he want's you to be." Frankie sounded concerned: "I don't like this Josie, I don't trust him, he's a pig."

"You're right about that... he is a pig." Was all I could say. My stomach overturned. Part of me wanted to blow it off, part of me wanted to take a gun or a knife and finish it but growing inside of me, from the first encounter on the park bench in the snow, when he so thoroughly fucked me, another part began to grow- it overcame me and I was excited, I could not wait to feel him again, to have him work my body over as only he could. To treat me so, to call me those names and to fuck me so hard. I dressed myself, tingling as the leopard pattern thongs slid up my freshly waxed legs and buttocks.

"Make sure to bring the lubricant again." Frankie called through the bathroom door, "And... did you use the..." (She meant to say enema, but I could tell she was torn between helping me and standing in my way.)

"Yes, mother." I said teasingly. I opened the door and let her approving gaze warm my heart, and clam my nerves.

"Those leather pants look great on you, a little loose around the hips and butt, but- very nice!" she said rubbing my ass as I passed by.

"Thank you." I said gathering up my purse and heading for the door.

"The lubricant?" she called after me.

"It's in there." Incase I didn't have time, before some action started, I had stuck a little lubricant up my ass already, a fingers work- but I tucked two other small packets away into a small hip pocket of the black leather pants as well. My coat covered the tight half shirt which left my belly ring exposed with a gold chain that looped my slim body. My hair I wore up, with bangs on the side, much in the fashion of my look-a-like "Posh" the former Spice Girl. Frankie looked like Selma, the Mexican actress and it was she that chose who I would become, as a model for my feminine design.

"Sunglasses?" Frankie asked tilting her head to the side, "What are you a rock star now?"

"I feel like a rock star."

Before I began my transformation I would have never seen the similarities between myself and that British singer, but they were all too apparent now, With sun glasses and the fur coat there wasn't much that separated herself from me, save what was between my legs. Her breasts were bigger than mine too. Mine were just starting to grow, not much more than a handful each but enough to flop around when I was so viciously fucked by Derek the last time.

The cab was waiting for me at the curb and honked when I came out. Before I transformed, I would have had to open the door and all that, but now the cab driver hopped out and grinned at me when he pulled the door open, "Ma'am." he said.

"Thank you." I said slipping into the comfortable, if smelly, warmth of the cab.

The ride was short and my stomach turned the whole way. I was nervous because of meeting Derek again, and because he had threatened to use me as a sex toy for his many friends, however, I was confidant that it would not happen as he threatened- partially because I didn't think such things really happened in life and mostly because I considered Derek too greedy, selfish, and self centered to ever share a girlfriend of his with anyone else... and that is what I was, wasn't I?

I paid the cabby when he dropped me off at the gazebo which was covered in snow, and waited. It was cold, and getting dark, but I didn't have to wait long. Soon enough, Derek pulled up to the curb and honked his horn. He was in a red SUV, not his, most likely a new girlfriends or one of my ex's, the scoundrel. I shrugged, "The bitches deserve it." He did not come out into the cold to open the door for me, I had to climb in. The scent of perfume wafted, and the musical selections in the center consul let me know in fact that it was a woman's ride, what a bastard!

"Thanks for the ride..." I said breaking the silence, "So how have you been?" I leaned over the center arm rest and smiled at him through my large shades.

"Oh... you know, you know." he said pulling out back into the traffic. "Alright." he reached over and gripped my leg, "Girl you looking' hot today, cant' wait to tear you up- you know I am good for it too, you know it."

I did know it, "So you keep telling me." I said. How I loathed him. Hate. My skin crawled as he touched me, but at the same time, my dick twitched under the tight thong. How can this be? I thought. I reached over in an attempt to dissolve my considering, and fill my mind with activity, I stroked his crotch through his loose pants.

"Ah yeah bitch you don't play." he scooted back in the seat to give me room.

Removing my sunglasses, I reached into his pants from the top and pulled his dark stiffening member out. It was thick and hot. It pulsed. It twitched. It was so much bigger than mine that it looked like something else all together. Without further consideration I bent over from my seat and took his dick into my mouth. "Mm..." I hummed as I did so, and licked the base. A musky odor filled my senses. He had worked out or something and had not showered yet, a pungent smell from his fuzzy nut hair told me so. I licked at it, gathering his curly black hairs with my tongue and pressing with my tongue, licking, caressing his heavy nut-sack. It was his turn to groan and to moan. His hips gyrated and his shifted in his seat to hold my head down on him with one hand while continuing to drive with the other.

My head began to bob up and down the long length of his thick cock as we drove through traffic. I knew people saw me, there was no way they could not of. His music was bumping, his window was not tinted and he swerved, perhaps a little too much. Sure to get attention. But I didn't care, let them watch, let them see. I continued to suck his cock taking the full length into my throat. It was slow going and difficult. I could bring my face near to his belly As far as to his pubic hairs so that they tickled my nose. Then I would pop up and suck the head fast and furiously as I stroked his shining length with my free hand, one hand being used for balance on the dashboard.

It was a noisy blow job, despite the music being so loud. The smacking and squishing noises filled my ears. The smell of his cock overwhelmed me. I was possessed. Sucking, sucking harder, faster, deeper, again and again until he grunted a warning and held my head fast to his hips. His dick thrust into my throat and expanded, tremor, with a final spasm, unleashed a flood of hot semen strait into my belly. It shot down my throat, filling me. I gagged but nothing came up as his dick blocked the way. Forcing the difficult swallow after swallow. My eyes watered. Saliva poured out of my mouth, slicking the rough, already shining sides of his cock. I captured my own mess of spit with my hands and stroked him with squishy fingers, backing my head off slowly, swallowing more semen and spit as I did so. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Yes!" he gasped. White cum plopped out of the small wet dick eye when I came off it. With my tongue I gathered his last drops and, smiling up at him showed him my tongue before swallowing it too. Then I licked him clean and tucked his dick away.

"You like me being a freak Derek?"

"You know I do bitch. Oh you know I do. But this just made it harder for you. See now I got to fuck you a long time before I cum." he laughed.

"And that's bad because why?" I put my shades back on and wiped my chin resting back into my seat.

"Oh yes, Lord you is a freaky girl!"

I could not believe where we went. I didn't see it coming- the thought hadn't even come close to occurring to me. I figured on a friend's house or a hotel. When my ex-wife lost our house and they had separated for a bit, she got herself together again, and moved into a quaint town house. It was where we parked.

I pretended not to know what I knew about the place, and let him tell me what he wanted me to think.

"This is my little place on the side I keep for luscious kittens like yourself babe." he stopped the SUV and came around, opening the door for me. "What do you think?"

"It seems nice, quaint, how do you fit your big fat cock in it?" I asked eyeing him from around the shades' edge.

"Like all things bitch, slow and hard." he grinned showing his ghetto gold teeth, "With a push."

I cooed properly and swayed as I walked ahead of him to the door, where I didn't have to wait long for him to open it for me.

The inside was quaint, there was more furniture than what Frankie had, but clearly not much else. Both he and my ex-wife were on a road of recovery. Still, the house echoed her stamp, her footprint, the potpourri, the candles, all her. Derek took me in his arms from behind and kissed my neck, "What do you want the tour?"

"So long as it ends in the bedroom." I reached around and gripped the back of his head with my hand and turned my face to his. Our lips locked. His thick fatty ones, and mine in a pout, forcefully exchanging tongues and licking and biting. My mouth beat red and swollen. I turned to face him and rubbed my body firmly next to his.

He became aroused: "Let us start the tour their... we can always look at the kitchen, living room, back porch grill and pool later, right?"

I nodded in silence, looking up at him with my large eyes, I tried to bat them seductively- it worked.

He tossed me onto his bed and I bounced twice, nearly off of it. I gripped the wall behind me as he dropped to his knees on the bed and crawled up to me. Our mouths came together again with feverish energy. He took off his clothes, and I mine. In the end, I wore Frankie's thongs. They were designed to keep my dick and balls snug to my body while only a string protected my anus, easily moved to the side, I probed myself with a finger as we kissed. Still filled with oily lubricant. "Good." I thought.

His muscular black chest was before me, the room was dark, I kissed his neck and his chest, small black curly hair caught in my teeth. I sucked on his flesh. He moaned and rolled me over. I giggled.

He was hard, had been stroking himself and had spit in his own hand to lubricate himself.

I gripped the pillows when I felt the force of his cock against my anus. The pressure built up against me. I tried to, and successfully relaxed, stretching out my legs behind me, and before him. I sucked in and exhaled and with each breath, his great thickness and length inched into me. "Yes..." I cooed, "Fuck me with your big Black cock."

"Oh shit bitch... oh shit yes. That be what I am going to do, not once." he shoved, "Not twice..." he shoved again, his cock sank deeper into my ass. "Not three or four times, tonight bitch- no, but seven." He thrust again and his balls came to rest against where mine would have hung had they not been bound up inside the thong.

Never had anything been so far up inside me. On the bench when we fucked, there just wasn't the formal comfort of a bed screw, now, the angles were right and he worked his long black snake deep into my depths. My insides were all pushed around by it's massive size: "Oh you're so fucking big!" I gasped.

"I don't get smaller bitch." he bucked me with his cock, driving me against the wall. I had to brace it with one hand to keep from hitting it with my head, "Seven fucking times bitch!" he said, sliding his long bumpy cock from my ass and pushing it back in.

"Oh!" I moaned, the sucking sensation on my insides as the void was made and filled repeatedly by his movements, made me crazy, "Oh yes, fuck me." I spilled out the words incoherently: "Fuck my little white ass."

"Are you my bitch?" he asked driving his cock deep inside.

I whimpered, bit my bottom lip, and nodded my head, "Fuck me yes!"

"Hang on." he gripped my ass-cheeks with his thick hands and preceded to piston fuck my ass.

I cried out in pain and pleasure. He continued to fuck me, his balls slapped against the thong the string dangled to the side, occasionally catching his cock when it plied through my soft anus. He worked my ass over for several minutes, the bed shook, I gasped for air, he grunted. We were both covered in sweat when at last he came.

Hot shots and a spray of warm goo filled up my inside. I felt his dick squish around in me, my anal cavity had been so filled with his hot semen that as he drove his dick into it, some squirted out the sides and ran down my legs.

"Oh that was fantastic!" I purred. Surprised that with the wonderful screwing I had received, and as pleasurable and as painful as it was- why hadn't I came? Or did I?" I reached a hand down to my crotch. My dick was tingling with excitement, My balls were filled and ready, but nothing had happened. "Hmm."

"That's one." he spoke without pause, continuing to drive his long member, which had slackened in size some, in and out of my loose anus.

"Oh... ah... Hmm." I pushed against the wall to meet his thrusts, now. I squeezed my anus muscles, all that I could, now, and he repaid my efforts by pulling my hair back at him and slapping my ass.

"Oh yeah bitch you think you a freak? I show freaky!" he slapped my ass again and continued to thrust his long dick in and out of my ass. It thickened, it hardened, and with that my thrusts and my effort to fuck him back became more difficult.

My arms trembled, sweat poured off me. His pounding into me, the sound of his body smacking mine as we fucked and the feel of his balls slapping against mine, though they were tightly bound up in my thong, were all too much for me to take. I was breathing heavy when suddenly I came. My hot cum shot through the thongs and caught the corner of my leg, as my dick had been doubled over on itself. The uncontrolled spasm which shook my body, though short lived, was enough to bring him to a sudden orgasm too and again cum shot deep up into my ass. But this time he withdrew before he'd finished emptying his load. He pulled his dick out of me and dropped it on my back. Hot cum spurted out and rolled down my glossy skin. Some gathered into a puddle on my lower back, some ran in a stream off the sides and on to the bed sheets.

"Oh fuck yes!" I groaned running my hand back around through the mess he'd made, and smeared it over my skin. His hot cum "Feels like candle wax" I said to him.

He backed up stroking his dick. "Take this in your mouth bitch."

I rolled on to my back and propped myself up to face him. His huge dick dangled before me and I wondered if I could make it hard. Surely he wouldn't have said seven times if he could not deliver. Derek was many things... and Derek lied about many things... But I didn't believe Derek would not deliver when it came to sex.

His dick was thick with the taste of cum and my own ass, but I took it all- turned on, excited as I was and hungry for more. I slurped and sucked him clean and after a long, jaw aching session, finally got him hard again, stiff as a rock.

Without a word, or any hesitation, he rolled me over again and sunk his cock strait into my ass, pulling the thong string over with his thumb. "Mm! You feel so good inside me baby." I said.

"Yeah, you like the king of cock don't you bitch, you want more don't you slut?"

I nodded and pushed back, greeting his thrust with my own. Our bodies came together in a frenzied session of grunts moans and slaps. He pulled my hair again and for my part I reached under us and massaged his balls until finally, after an extended session of fucking, where again, I shot my load through the tight thongs, he came inside of me. Filled me, and soaked me. Cum poured out of my ass, with each of his thrusts. He moved his dick inside me, shifting his position, while I messaged his balls.

"Oh fuck yes." he said, his dick twitching. "Roll over bitch, on to your back." He pulled my body around so that I was on my back. My legs were up around him, and his dick was still deep into my ass. It was an awkward position for me. Having never been fucked like that before.

But I liked it. It was close to being in the missionary position so far that now we faced each other. My white hands gripped his black chest. I watched his body rise and fall when he fucked me. My legs bounced back and forth with each of his thrusts and his sweat dropped down on me. I gasped. The air in the room had grown hot, close, suddenly. His hot breath was on my face. He stooped and bit my small breasts. They bounced as he fucked me. I pulled at his ass cheeks with my hands.

He grunted, he groaned and again, he came. With him, so too did I. My dick had been flopping around, all shrunken inside the thong, which was soaked, but when I saw his large Black lips kissing and sucking on my little white tits, the sensation ran strait to my own dick. That coupled with the new penetration angle, and it was no wonder that I did not last long.

"How many is that?" I asked, sore, aching, and out of breath.

"Ah baby we got a long way to go yet bitch." he let his dick rest deep inside me. Cum dribbled out, it's thrashing was threw. He took me in his arms, laying next to me, and kissed my neck, my face and my mouth. "Mm..." his tongue searched for and found mine.

gobula
gobula
186 Followers