A Revenge Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

I stroked his thick tongue with my own and wrapped his larger mouth with mine, locking my legs behind him and thrusting up, when we kissed.

His dick shifted positions in me, "Mm... yes bitch, you ready for more isn't you?" he grinded his hips and pushed himself around in my greatly loosened cavity, "I can fuck you all night bitch, all night!" he kissed me forcefully and with hunger we stroked each other's forms until all our maneuvering landed me off the bed at an angle where my shoulders were on the floor and he was on top. His massive arms perched besides my head, supporting his frame over me, while his dick was still deep inside. Mine now hung out from the shelter of the thong and swayed helplessly limp when he began to fuck me again. My legs were doubled over and nearly came to the floor, my knees bouncing up and down, next to my head with each of his mighty thrusts downward into me. It was a sweaty furious fuck, he grunted loudly, I groaned, moaned and gasped for breath. His heat blew over me with each of his exhales and his sweat droplets covered my face. In the darkness I could see him strain. His body flexed. My dick, which had been bouncing around with his efforts felt tingly the moment he came inside my ass, again. Cum splashed out of the rim and ran up me, being I was inverted off the bed. My own dick twitched and sprayed a white hot stream which caught my left tit and my neck.

"Oh fuck me!" I said, at last coming to my senses, "You fucked me... better... harder... than I have ever been fucked before." My body was trembling.

He got off me and sat back on the bed, "Common bitch, one more time... I ain't through..."

"I don't know if I can survive another fuck like that." I confessed, barely able to get off the floor, even with his help.

"Bitch I ain't got time for no games, get on this fucking bed."

I remembered what an ass-hole he was, and what the reason for my being there was. I slid off my thongs and kicked them under the bed then climbed onto the bed naked. "Alright, but this time you do what I say." I crawled to him and kissed him on the mouth.

"Oh yeah?" he leaned back on the pillows giving me access to his body.

I came up with him, kissing his sweaty neck and chest, working my way down to his well spent cock. Perfume, the scent of mixed lotions, of musky sweat, cum and ass filled the room. His pubic hair was stuck to his skin with salty cum and musk. I licked it, taking his and my taste into my mouth, relishing the victory to surely come. His wife would come home, My ex, and find my cum covered thongs under the bed! He was through. I licked at his balls, taking them one at a time into my mouth while I stroked his flaccid dick.

Eventually, after about twenty minutes of Jaw-aching blow-jobs, hand-jobs and ass licking, I got him hard again, then, I slid on top of him and took him inside of my ass with relative ease. I was soar, but his size no longer effected me. In a moment My cheeks were plopped all the way down to his hips. Then I gripped his Black chest with my white hands, and rode him. "Ride em' cowboy." I said rocking forward and back.

"Oh giddy up bitch." he thrust up at me, holding on to my thigh and waist.

For the firs time, without a thong to prevent it, my dick bounced up and down, free. It smacked his stomach when we became vigorous and I was frightened that it would upset him, but he looked at it- through the darkness and seemed more enticed. He pushed up at me with much effort and pulled me to him at once with a force that knocked my insides around with his massive cock.

My dick, which had always been average, had begun to shrink a little, so I noticed, with the use of the gender altering medication. Some of it was herbal and harmless but the synthetic stuff really had an effect on my penis. So much so that to me it seemed a lot smaller, but Frankie had told me that it hadn't shrunk so much as my hips had began to widen and the body fat being re-distributed for a feminine body now, altered the proportions. But either way, it flopped helplessly and out of it's element as I was fucked and not fucking.

Derek arched his back with a final groan after what passed to be an hour of fucking. I felt a hot blast up inside of me and squeezed what ass muscles I had left to lock his cum up. "You are fantastic!" I gasped leaning to him and kissing him on the mouth. I took his hands in mine and we embraced for a moment.

"Yeah... I know... now..." he gathered his breath, "Get your clothes on bitch so I can get you home."

I kissed him on the neck again to make him repeat himself.

"I mean it bitch, come on now." but then he kissed me back and stroked my delicate frame for a while. When I was satisfied, I slipped off the bed and pulled my pants up, away from him, tucking my limp member between my legs. He fetched his clothes and with the lights on I pretended to make a thorough sweep. He sprayed air freshener in the room and opened a window before we left. I was confident that he would be busted, he had no idea of how to really clean a room. She would find the thongs and part of my revenge would be in motion. The finality would be a crushing blow to his ego... but that would take time. Time was something I had now.

Frankie had waited up for me, with tea and toast. I could hardly walk by the time I got home, much less talk, but I couldn't be rude, so painfully I took a seat next to her at the table.

"You smell like sex."

"I was well sexed." I took a sip of the tea, "This is what green tea?"

"Yes, I have a marmalade blend too, with orange peal and lemon but don't distract me from the story, do tell." she rubbed my hand affectionately without pause, looking expecting over the rim of her cup.

"Well..." I put my cup down, "Let's just say things are in motion."

"Speaking of motion... how do you feel?"

"My ass is killing me. I am afraid that if I go to the bathroom, you know, number two, my whole insides will come out! He tore me up good... we had sex seven... no eight times, counting the blow job in the car."

She choked on her tea and, holding the cup away as she coughed, asked: "You gave him a blow job in his car before he fucked you seven times?"

"No... not actually."

"Oh..." She seemed disappointed.

"It was an SUV and I don't think it was his."

"Oh you're a raunchy slut!" she laughed.

I didn't hear anything from Derek for the next few days and I didn't call either. I spent my time working at the Crimson Idol, as a waitress, I wore cut off shorts and a T-shirt, my hair I wore in a ponytail. Regulars flirted with me often and I would join them for drinks, when asked, after work. It was after one such date, when I came home around 3 am, wiping my mouth at the door.

"Blow job for the ride home?"

"Life is good, it seems like it's a win-win at all times." I replied cooly pitching my coat on the wall and plucking out a wad of cash, tossing on the table.

"Want to divide up the costs?" she asked.

I could tell it was an awkward question for her, it was one that I had been wanting to bring up for a while but didn't know how to. "Yeah, I was thinking to do just that- do you have the time?"

"Unfortunately that is all I have." she frowned and poured us both tea.

"Well, I have been truly blessed this evening with tips to be sure, but this money came from the entire week..."

"I was going to quit tricks if you made all that in one night."

"For sure." We divided the rent, cable, electric and store account bills. Seeing as we were now wearing each other's clothes far too often to claim that whatever it was for, or wherever it came from, we didn't wear it. "Besides, I don't pay for much else... drinks, men do that, cabs, again, men..."

"Dinner?" Frankie chimed in: "Men."

"What suckers!"

When we finished, we had a hundred or so left for groceries. Frankie handed me the phone. "I think you will like this message, I saved it for you."

I sipped the tea and pressed the button to retrieve the message, it was Derek and he sounded exasperated: "Hey Josie! Um... listen girl... uh did you leave um... Did you leave your panties here? I mean My old lady found some panties and she freaked!" there was some static, "I think I worked it out and all but I was thinking about you, especially when she pulled those thongs out for me when I came home!" he laughed a little, "That's some fucked up shit Josie... But if you're missing a pair they might be yours, call my cell."

I hung the phone up, laughing.

"Look at your red face!" Frankie blushed with me, "Is that what you meant by things in motion?" she laughed too.

The next step had more intrigue. I waited until Saturday, when I knew they would be home together, before I called him back. "Hey you." I said when he answered his cell.

"Hey boss." he said, the sound of him quickly moving outside, or inside, a door closed in the background. "Josie! Where you been?"

"Act like you care." I said, "Hey I want to see you."

"Ok well..."

"How about I come over?"

"Nah... that is not going to work." the door opened in the back ground, a woman, my ex, said something to him to which he responded: "Give me a fucking minute would you?"

"Poor, baby!" I cooed into the phone. "You sound all tense and wound up... someone needs to unleash!" I giggled.

"Yeah, you know it! But I can't get away today... maybe tomorrow?"

"Nah... I am all tense too, I need you Derek." I spoke softly, seductively.

"Come on girl, you're teasing me!"

"No..." I thought about what to say, and how to say it.

"What?"

"In about twenty minutes, take your cell to the shower."

"What will you do?"

"You'll see." I hung up the phone and exhaled deeply, my stomach was turning. How was I going to do what I wanted to. It took iron balls of courage to be sure- and that, thanks to the hormones I no longer had. I took a quick shower, cleaning my inside and out, then dressed in a nice tight thong, similar but not identical to the one I had left behind. It was still winter so I wore a coat over my jean short shorts from work, and T-shirt. I slipped a piece of paper with a phone number on it and the words, "He is cheating on you." into a manilla envelope. Then I drove my car near the townhouse he had taken me that day, The SUV and his motorcycle were both in the driveway. I heard children in the backyard. Were they his from another marriage? I figured hers with him, were too young to make that kind of noise.

I only had one real shot at this, reckoning the time was right, I trudged through the softly falling snow to the front door and rang the bell, then stuck the envelope by the door and circumnavigated the house by way of the garage, to the side door, behind the garage, but not yet in the back door. My heart raced, I gave a pause before trying the knob. "If it is locked, I am just going to go home."

It opened. The garage was dark, cluttered and smelled of oil. Luckily I had layered my perfume on thick, after I made the envelope, so there was no scent with the papers, just a pungent cologne, which I sprayed on the paper to make it seam as though another man were warning her, not a woman- that way he would not be suspicious of me.

My stomach turned. Carefully I opened the hallway door. I heard a shower running to my right, from the master bedroom. And a television blasting in the living room. I crept by.

My ex was at the front door, it was still opened, her eyes fixed on the document. I moved quickly. The children, two darker and then the lighter babies were on the porch. There they did what children do, play, drink cool-aid and cause mischief. She was still looking over the paper to my right, with her back to me when I slipped into the master bedroom and made my way into the bathroom. The privacy lock was hitched but I picked it quickly-quietly with a nail-file which was sitting on the dresser next to the door.

I came into the bright steamy bathroom and stripped, locking the door behind me. I stuck my clothes into a getaway roll next to the small bathroom window, and unlatched it, opening it a crack.

"Hey babe what you doing in here?" he called out when I came into his line of vision, But all he could really see was a dark shadow. My lack of response didn't seem to alarm him.

The shower continued, I watched him lathering up, then reached my hand into the shower. "Hey what the? I though you was all mad at me baby."

I still said nothing, but gripped his dick firmly then rolled it around and pushed on his nuts.

"Mm... why don't you come in love? You know you want it... and I am in the mood for giving."

"What an ass hole." I thought, "He came in here to do a dirty thing with me, and now he is more than willing to go back to that bitch of a wife and fuck her too!" I put that thought out and climbed into the shower. His eyes were closed, filled with soap, so he still did not know who I was. Water splashed from him and on to my small white breasts, my thongs, which was the only thing I wore, got soaked too as he shifted to rinse off his face.

Before he could, however, I dropped to my knees in the water and took his long shiny cock in my mouth. It was thick and lumpy, glistening with water. Gone was the musky odor of all the times before, he was clean for the first time that we were together. I stroked his thighs and his dick grew, thickened, with the efforts my mouth gave it. My tongue lavished it, I kissed it and licked at his balls. Turning him around in the shower, I pulled his black fuzzy cheeks apart and licked his anus, still stroking his dick. "Mm... Irish spring." I said.

"What the?" he turned around, shock and horror on his face.

I sat on my knees below him, smiling up with innocent large eyes, the water splashed my face and body before him. My body language was simple: "Take me I am yours."

His eyes flashed, "How the hell did you get in here?" but his erection didn't care about the how, only that I was. Again, I took him in my mouth, sucking and licking, lapping and stroking. Then Right as his hand came to the back of my head, I stopped.

"What the hell?" he said, frustrated.

"Hush." I said standing up and kissing him in the shower. The water sprayed my face with its prickly jets. I turned around and pulled my thong to one side then stepped back into him. His dick pushed against my guts as he entered me, stiff, thick, filling me up as he pressed himself inside. His black hands gripped my sides and he pulled me to him, sighing in my ear. I bent doubled over, forward and gripped not my ankles, but his. Looking up, I watched him enter my ass. His balls swung back and forth when he began to pound me. Our bodies slapped together in the shower. He groaned, he grunted. The excitement was too much. The thrill, the danger of getting caught. He gripped me tightly and came. Hot jets of semen blasted into my ass. They sprayed my inner most parts and brought me to a rapid orgasm too. My coming, caught up inside the thong, only intensified his explosion, brought about by my muscles constricting as I came.

"Shit! Shit! Fuck! YES! AHHH!" he gasped and let me go. I released his ankles and stood up, turning to face him, straitening my thong.

"Did you like the surprise?"

"Oh baby! Oh shit! Yes!"

He was still gathering himself when I slipped back down to my knees and took his spent dick into my mouth again. I stroked him some and massaged his balls while I sucked him. Again, it didn't take him long at all- not only to get hard, but to cum. The fear of getting caught does a lot for a man to expedite his coming. Before I knew it, thick ropy streams of cum shot into the back of my throat. I pulled off of him and jerked him off as he came. Hot blasts shot all over my face and neck.

"AAHH!" he stretched out in the shower, "You're the fucking best, you freaky bitch, the best!"

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Who are you in there with Derek?" It was my ex and she sounded pissed. "Are you on the phone with some slut? Fucking phone sex in the shower!" she banged on the door, "Open up Derek, you jerk I have something to show you!"

We said nothing to each other. Derek was in a panic and relief flooded him when he saw my escape route already planned. There was no time to dry off or wipe his hot sticky cum from me. I pulled my T-shirt and shorts on quickly while his wife was trying the door. Slipped my shoes on, snatched my coat and ducked out through the bathroom window.

Luckily, a neighbor saw me. It was a man taking out the trash. I gave him a sheepish smile and a wave. He offered me an awkward wave back then ducked inside. I hoped he went to tell his wife and that in tern, she would tell my ex... It was a lot to hope for I know, but why not? Already things were going well. I put my coat on and beet feet to my car, which was a block away.

That night, the call hang ups happened. Three in a row. I was sure it was my ex. The good thing was that my voice was different now, but surely there was something familiar about it to her. Something that made her call back, thinking: "I know this bitch!"

At work, things were never better, the tips rolled in and I got along with everyone. A slight complication arose when one of the managers wanted to get frisky with me in the bathroom. I have no problem with work relations, and it wasn't going to be the first blow job that I gave there, but he wanted to get married, have children and all that bull shit. I led him on for a while, for a few dates, because he was so nice and so terribly giving. But I came close to being caught one night when we were in his truck. We were kissing and groping each other and I was about to give him a blow job when he asked for more. I told him that I couldn't get pregnant. He assured me he would be careful. I was particularly horny that night, or that morning seeing that it was nearly 4 am. and agreed to having the sex. I was clean, inside and out. It had become not just a habit, but a way of life to me. "You never know when opportunity will strike" Frankie would say. But I wasn't lubricated. So I took him first with my mouth to get him stiff and ready, and also to get him slick. Then I spit in my hand and fingered my ass, to bet myself ready. I kissed him some more, and took hold of his hands, all per Frankie's instructions when having sex with a man who doesn't know, then squatted on him in the car.

"Oh you're pussy is so soft!" he moaned into my ear.

I didn't want to lie, but at the same time I didn't want to ruin the moment. His dick wasn't nearly the size of Derek's but he wasn't small either, and he knew how to work it, plus he was so sweet and tender, affectionately kissing me as we fucked there in his car. I let his hands loose and instantly he groped my tits. We fucked soft and slow like that for a while He kept telling me that he loved me, that he would be careful and that I was beautiful. I loved fucking him like that in the cab of his truck. The motion of the vehicle slowly rocking with us, our breath intertwined, the mingling of our juices as we kissed. My knees rubbing the seat on either side of him as we grinded there, kissing and touching, caressing and feeling... then he gave me the reach around. I imagined he was hoping to grab my ass, what he found was his dick, in my ass. I felt his hand flicker around my cheek for a moment. I snatched it back.

"What the hell?"

"Don't be angry baby." I said, "I'm Catholic, and I want to be a virgin for my wedding night."

Surprisingly enough, he bought it, in fact, he loved it. We continued to fuck that night until he came twice inside me, once in my ass and once in my belly. And we continued to meet, fucking in his truck, or in the bed of his truck, or at the movies. He showered me with gifts and attention, flowers and soft poetry- it was beautiful.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers