A Revenge Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Derek called again. Man was he stressed out. My ex had confronted him with the note and with what the neighbor had seen and she was filing for divorce. He was going to be strapped for child support and alimony. I agreed with him over the phone that it was an unfair world and that he was screwed. "But what do you want from me?"

"I was hoping you could help me with some of the tension, some of the stress."

"Now that I can do." I said, giggling on the phone.

"Oh baby I don't know how I would get through all this without you."

What happened to all the threats from the gazebo? I thought, yeah the Black bastard likes me now, he needs me! Ha!

"What is that all about?" Frankie asked coming into the kitchen, setting her purse down and opening the fridge.

"Derek..."

"I thought you were done with him..." Frankie asked, "Besides, aren't you seeing, I mean REALLY seeing this guy from work?"

"Yeah, but... I think Derek still needs to pay."

Frankie took my hands in hers, "You have to let this go, change your number and move on... you won, leave it at that."

"I can't"

"You have to, you are on top. You have everything you could want- just move on."

What she was saying was good, it was true, but I knew I couldn't do it. But I also knew the risk. If I screwed up now I could lose everything, again, and be in a much worse state than before... but I had to try.