A Revenge Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home just after Frankie and met her coming out of the shower. She left the water on for me then lingered about catching every sorted detail: "Did you like the taste of it?"

"Not really... I don't remember what it tasted like- I remember the lubricant numbed my tongue."

She laughed, "That takes getting use to, for sure. So it was a profitable venture?"

"I guess." I washed my ass, and my mouth out with the soap bar. "It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." I turned the water off.

"Or do you mean, not as good as you hoped?"

I was confused. "I don't know what I mean, anymore."

"It isn't too late. You can stop taking the hormones now, your little tits will shrink back to normal and you'll continue growing hair... like a barbarian." she offered. I sensed expectation and hope in her tone, but I was to disappoint her, "No... he will pay for what he has done to me, and this is how I will do it."

She handed me a towel. "I'll put some tea on before we go to bed?"

After the tea we lay together in bed. I caressed her breasts and asked her about the night. "Oh miserable! Four Johns, a dead beat and then the police."

"WOW!" I sat up, staring down at her beautiful nakedness before me: "Were you arrested?"

She laughed, again that coarse barking laugh from the bar. "No silly, I gave the two under-D's blow jobs and they let me go."

"You're so fascinating." I said.

"You know... I have never been with one of my own kind before." she confessed, letting a hand fall to her face, unsure of how I would respond.

"Like this?" I asked stooping down to kiss her breasts, then massage them tenderly while contorting my body bottom up on the bed so that my genitals were before her and I approached hers. "Did you cum tonight?"

"Not yet." she said.

I slipped my mouth around Frankie's small cock. It readily hardened for me, she must have been waiting for it, wanting it for a while- perhaps in the shower she might have if I had not come home. I was still getting used to doing what I had only recently only wanted done. As ever, Frankie was hot and quick. She sucked me to a rapid ejaculation, where my cum shot all over her face as just as I was about to blow, she shifted her position and I followed as I felt she too was near orgasm.

My hot cum in her face, most of sent her over the edge as well. She gyrated her larger hips slightly and her penis began to spasm in my mouth. It's salty surprise filling me in spurts. When she stopped coming, I rolled on to my back and let her clean me off, then I climbed back to the top of the bed, with her. We kissed, embraced and I licked my cum from her face, bringing it to her mouth with my tongue. "Oh you sexy devil." She purred.

Normally, Frankie was uncomfortable having sex with me, anymore. But when she felt particularly randy and especially if I had gone out and had a sexual encounter, then she wanted me and we shared similar such experiences, as often as not.

Frankie would encourage me to go out, but then would sit up and wait for me to come home. We took to text messaging each other and once even set up for a meeting at the bar. That night, we came home with a man named Barney. He was a lieutenant in the army and was in town only for one night. Frankie, who was more comfortable with having sex rode him while I took to the business of kissing at times or sucking his balls as he pounded her from the back. I was beneath her and she was over me, on all fours with him humping her like a dog. I had been sucking his balls, but occasionally I would stoop my head lower and lick her panties where I knew her dick to be. She moaned at that so I continued. With one hand massaging him and my mouth wrapped around her little stiffening member.

When they both came it was a surprise to me. She filled me and sprayed my neck and caught part of my tit before I tucked her back in. When we separated up he thought he'd cum on me as well. "Sorry babe- you know a guy can only take so much of two hot bitches like you."

"No need to apologize." I said scooping the cum off my neck and chin and licking it up off my finger. "Would you like a taste?"

"Not from your hand." he said leaning over Frankie as she adjusted herself, and he kissed me on the lips. Our tongues whipped about feverishly and Frankie joined. Then we drank some vodka and he called a cab.

After a few months as Josie I had sex with a total of three men, counting the threesome with Barney two other men. All were just one night stands and Frankie was concerned that if I didn't resolve my issue of revenge soon I might slip into a depression over what I had done. "Having anal sex, and giving oral pleasure to other men is no casual thing." she said. "It is not like you can just say, well I sucked a few cocks, it ain't my bag I think I'll go back to women. These memories are always going to be with you. This is who and what you are now. Once you cum from anal sex, there is no turning back, nothing else will ever satisfy you the same." She warned, "And since I know that hasn't happened for you yet... it is not too late." we had been sitting up, by the window, naked but for our bathrobes and drinking coffee.

"I think I know what you are trying to tell me Frankie. And more than you can know, I appreciate it. But this is something I have to do."

"Then we need to get it done, and do it quickly." Frankie finished her cup: "Tomorrow You need to make some calls, and I'll see if anyone I know, knows where you can find this fellow."

We went to bed and held each other in a spoon. Outside it began to rain. The wind whipped at the windows and through the fire escape. Rain splattered on the outside walls. The large city shut down for a while. In the distance a train rolled, below horns sounded but only a little, and it wasn't very long before I fell asleep in her arms, and she in mine.

Time for us was running out, and I could feel it. It saddened me deeply and yet I knew there was nothing I could do about it. This revenge, it was who I was. the bitterness the eagerness to pay back eye for eye and tooth for tooth. Without my hurt, without my anger I was not the person that she loved and feared losing. So either way, we were doomed to an ending.

In the mean time, she was most helpful. Mindful of my change in voice, since the berth of Josie, I consciously reverted to my old self and called my Ex-wife to see how things were. "Oh Darren and I are getting along just great, and little D too- you should send us a card or something..." she prattled on intending to hurt me, and she did. Eventually I ended the call after making several notes.

"Darren Williams." I told Frankie. "He works at Harvard Inc. Industries, as a shop manager."

"Good enough for me, but I if I bettered you will you do me something?"

"How could you better that?" I asked.

"Would you?"

"If you could..." I shrugged.

"Promise?" she smiled expectantly.

"I promise." I said.

She handed me a news paper from behind her back. "Darren Williams!" the local blotter section had a picture of him being arrested and under it the caption: "Successful African American refuses to leave local club, 'This is my place, my town!" she pointed to the club: "The Rangoon. I know a few of the dancers there, I bet I can get where he clubs at now."

"Fair enough."

"Now for the promise...." she folded the paper up and tucked it under my arm. "Just think about this. Don't do it."

"What?"

"That's right." she frowned, "Walk away, be with me, be anywhere- we can leave this city."

"You would give up your career for me?"

"What career? I am a hooker, a classy one all be it, but a whore none the less and there is room in every town in every city and in every place for more."

"I don't know, I..." she stopped me with a finger to my lips.

"I said, just think about it- you promised." We never spoke on the matter again.

The Metro had ceiling fans on the outside for patrons during the day, at night they were neon, as the lights that shined from the blackened windows. The double doors stood open with a man at each side checking Id's and occasionally turning people away for how they were dressed. It was by no means a roped affair, but it was a meat market. If the girl wasn't hot or didn't show enough then they weren't let in and the ratio for men to women was deftly in favor of the men. Women, however drank free. It was one of the wonderful new experiences about being Josie that I loved. I rarely had to pay for much.

The large man at the door quickly let me in. Frankie had a friend at the DMV who fixed my drivers license for me so that I was a year younger, a female, and that my name was now Josie Beckman, to keep the familiarity with my look-a-like, Victoria Beckham. He let me in with no cover charge and stamped my hand for being of legal age to drink. It was no wonder he was eager to get me inside with the body tight mini dress Frankie had fit me snug into, and my hair which was past my shoulders now, but spiked and red flared like a rock stars I didn't recognize myself in the mirrors. The top was a V cut in the front and back and I didn't where a bra and depending on how much I swayed when I walked my top was opened enough to occasion a nipple for the viewing pleasure of the men who quickly swarmed me. The back V, as the dress I had worn out before, revealed my extra tight thong which held my member just even with the trim of the ultra-mini I wore.

The lights in The Metro pulsed with the music's beat. two different DJ's worked the expansive dance floors and along the center ran a horse shoe bar. I could not tell anyone from anyone, so many people moved around. Whites, Blacks, Asians, Latinos, all mingling, dancing drinking talking. Tables lined the out edges and waiters and waitresses waited upon them. I found an open booth and took a seat. It had a promising view of the club but I wasn't sure if I could recognize him over another Black. On the street or in the light, maybe- but not in this dark club.

A man came by the table, handsome, white, with long brown hair and chiseled features. "Who you waiting for sugar?" he asked sliding into the booth.

I looked at him coyly for a moment then answered: "A large Black man with a dick this long." I held my hands to demonstrate a two foot space.

"Have fun." he scooted out of the seat.

"And I want it this thick around!" I called out to him putting both my hands together, fingers intertwined. I returned to searching the club. Another man walked by: "Taken." I said waving him off.

A woman dressed in all black came to my table and put her drink down. It was a large tall glass with a zany straw and an umbrella. "It's called 'Sudden Death From Blunt Trauma.' Would you like a sip?"

"Sure..." I took a sip and offered her a seat.

"I knew she was lesbian!" I thought I heard the guy from before say to his friends. They moved to another section of the bar.

"I love how you handle yourself girl, what did you say to Brian? By the by, my names' China." she offered her hand.

"Nice nails." I said, "They must be three inches easy. Where do you get them done?"

"At a little place on forty-fifth." We talked for a while about this and that, laughing about how some of the men acted at the club. She was a very cute gothic girl. About half way into the night, time slipped by so rapidly as more drinks were brought to the table, I realized that she was gay and had been hitting on me the entire time. She even had copped a feel of my small breast when she reached across the table and adjusted my top for me, "I love your nipples!" she braved.

I hadn't a clue! Here I was, charmed like a snake by the charmer, and here she was thinking she was making real headway with a woman. I wondered if she would be disappointed, angry, or happy if I had gone home with her. But I cut our relation short when I told her that I was there looking for someone. When she pressed for who it was and why I told her partly the truth. That someone had screwed over my spouse and now I was attempting to do the same in return. China loved the idea and was able to use her contacts there to find the vary man I was looking for. "You know he's Black right?" "Have you ever been with a Black man, for real?"

"No..." I shook my head, "But they both deserve it."

"I like you Josie, don't get yourself hurt." she said as she took me to where Darren was supposed to be. When we got there, however, there was a small tip at the table and he had gone. "Can I take you home... or... not home?"

"I like you too China." I said touching her lips with my finger. "Maybe I will see you here again some time." We walked arm in arm to the door and caught separate cabs.

At home I told Frankie what I had said to Bryan, the man with the brown hair and about China, the lesbian. She was excited for me but sorry that I missed Darren. "How do you know I missed him."

"Because you would have mentioned it." she offered.

But something about her expression gave me pause: "Frankie! Don't do this to me, don't get involved."

"I just don't want you getting hurt Josie, not you- what if he has a disease or something? You could fuck up everything!"

"Frankie." I considered my next words carefully, knowing that if she was at the club and if she actually led him out of the club with some promise for sex, there was no way that she could have made it home before me... "I love you... just don't get involved."

"I promise." she raised her hand in an oath and then embraced me. "I love you too Josie."

The next time at the club was much better. I went to the area where he had been at before and saw him dancing with someone other than my ex. She was a Black woman, shapely and dressed like myself, a whore. Where she was wearing blue and yellow like some football groupie, I wore red. A pair of latex mini shorts that were red and a half shirt, so tight, my nipples poked through. My hair I wore in a tail but left the sides loose and in square curls. I wore extremely tight, knee high boots and large ear rings and a navel ring since my slim belly was exposed now. The mini latex shorts were also low riders so that the top of my thong, in the front and back were exposed. It had taken Frankie a long time to convince me to go outside in the outfit, but at last her coaxing had prevailed and she was right, everyone stared at me as I entered, even Darren, when I came to his section.

Deceivingly, I played it cool. Ignoring him until he came to me. I allowed another man to take me on the floor during a slow song, as I really didn't have that much rhythm. We groped and kissed for a while on the dance floor until the song ended, luckily for me when the next song started, and it was a number with a kicking beat- he bowed out of the floor and I feigned sorrow to follow him back to our drinks.

Within the hour, Darren had made his way to me. "Never seen you here before..." he muttered from the side, behind me as he ordered a drink. The guy I had danced with was telling me a funny story about when he and some friends were pulled over after drinking, when Darren continued to speak to my ear, unnoticed by my partner. "You are kicking in those clothes, but I wonder what you're like out of them... I have a small place in town, call me."

He had returned to his date with the drinks and when I leaned back there was his business card on the bar next to me. "Darren Williams." my heart raced as my stomach turned.

"What's that?" the man asked reaching for it.

"Nothing." I said, holding it away from him. "Some guy hitting on me that's all."

"Are you going to keep it?"

"Maybe." I said playfully, flicking the card on my chin. "If you don't give me what I want, maybe I will have to get it from him."

"Come on."

He reached for the card again, but I pulled it away and tucked it down my shorts, in the back. From the corner of my eye I watched Darren watching me. "Let's go." I said, "I have to work in the morning. Do you have a car?"

He nodded.

"Is it here?"

"I have to get the keys from my friends."

"Get them, and I'll make it worth your while." I said to his ear before licking it. I did that on the side that Darren could see. I watched him also, as I did it, displaying my tongues reach for his amusement. I winked and he smiled. The man ran off to get his keys but Darren couldn't break away from his date who suddenly got excited about something she was telling him. I could tell that he could care less. I leaned back on the bar and teased him with my small breasts, running a finger along them as I stretched back. My new friend returned as suddenly as he had left and we were off.

I could feel Darren's eyes on me the entire time until I left. How I hated that man. What would I do to him? My thoughts wondered as I followed in tow to Kyle. His car, like him was a sad thing. He opened the passenger door for me with some difficulty and then ran around to his side. "Should we go to your place or mine?"

"Well, mine of course, you are going to drop me off."

Apprehension for pending disappointment covered his face. I remembered that feeling many a time, but I wouldn't be a cock tease, no. As he drove I reached over and unzipped him. As most men he had given himself a good washing before going to the club. Maybe put some baby powder down there, some cologne. I wished that he didn't just soap and water would have been fine. The other stuff smells great but tastes awful.

I removed his dick as he tarried his car along, from it's resting place and it readily stiffened before I even put it in my mouth. His head was thicker than mine, but he didn't have my length. I ran my tongue along his sides and pressed my face below his shaft to lick at his balls for a while, keeping one hand on his dick and the other on the dashboard, for balance. He rested a hand on my head and the other on the wheel. "Cars are passing." he cautioned.

"Good..." I said between licks. I slowly took his dick into my mouth then let it pop out: "I hope they have cell phone camera's, you'll be a hero." Then I took his dick deep into my mouth, sucking it up and down. My head bobbed and I made sloppy squishy noises and moaned and cooed as I sucked his dick, Only stopping to ask him if he would cum for me.

"Oh yeah baby!" he grunted. His leg muscles tightened up.

I continued to suck him off, he grunted and grinded. Then I took his dick and looking up at him slapped it against my tongue: "You going to cum baby?" I asked, "You like me sucking your dick do you?"

"Oh yes baby, yes!"

"Call me a dirty fuck whore." I said taking his dick in my mouth again.

"Suck my dick you dirty fuck whore!" he grunted and held my face down as his dick began to jerk and spasm.

"Mm" His hot juices shot into my mouth. I swallowed load after load, after load. Then tucked him away, still a little messy and zipped him up. "This is it right here." I said, a block short.

"Really? I thought you said across from the Nave Star building?"

"I did, but if my husband sees you he might kill you,and being a cop and all he'd get away with it."

The man had obvious plans for inviting himself upstairs, I had just given him a blow job, but my story was a good one and he backed out quickly, discreetly. "I didn't know..."

"That is because I didn't tell you." I shrugged, "Would you have given me a ride home if I told you my husband was a psychotic cop who had been suspended twice for brutality."

"Er... no."

"Thanks for the ride." I said getting out.

"Thanks for the blow job." He countered.

I closed the door and walked back to the house. Eagerly retrieving Darren's card before I lost it.

"Frankie! Look what I got!"

"Oh congratulations!" She looked at the card and sat back in her chair at the table. She had tea almost ready when I walked in and put the card in her hands. "Do you need to shower?"