A Revenge Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, I was gripping the back of the bench and pushing back into him. Though he had been quiet, concentrating on giving my ass a serious fucking, I chose to cry out: "Fuck my white ass with you Black cock! Oh god yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Fuck me!" I whimpered as he worked me over like a hammer. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! His thighs met my ass cheeks, fast and furiously, vigorously. "Fuck my ass! Yes! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "Oh goddamn! Fuck yes Fuck yeah!"

Finally he lurched forward, gripping my shoulders and giving a final thrust. His cock burst open another flood of boiling hot seed which spilled out deep inside my anal cavity.

"O fuck yes!" I whimpered as his orgasm, triggered another of mine. Quite suddenly, and never hardening up, my dick twitched unloading it's own hot goo all over the inside of my thongs. "Oh fuck yes! Oh goddamn!" I pressed back on him, "Fuck!"

He gasped and pulled out of me. "Now suck me clean one more time bitch!"

Before turning around, I reached between my legs and buttoned up the back of the pants that he ripped open. Pulling my pants up over my soaked, sticky ass and thongs I turned to face his cock which hung in my face as I sat on the bench. Effectively I took to licking and sucking him clean.

"You lick, you suck, you listen, and I'll talk, bitch." he said. "You think I fucked your life up before?"

"What?" I stopped, looking up at him.

"Shut up bitch!" he slapped my face with his dick, "What did I say?" He pressed his dick back into my mouth. "Shut the fuck up and suck my dick!"

I complied, despite my sore and aching jaw. I wondered just how sore my ass would be the next day.

"Yeah I am going to fuck you like this at least once a week, you got that?" He tapped the top of my head, "Look up at me bitch when I am talking to you."

"and next week I got some friends coming into town, you are going to be my special treat for them. Because you are so good at playing the whore." he gave a thrust of his cock in my mouth then stepped away, pulled up his sweats and took a seat next to me on the bench. He ran a hand through my hair. "You doll up nicely and take a vicious fucking like a man."

I gave him a double look.

"That's right I know who you are. I may have always known. Really I only fucked those white bitches to be with you! Ha, there is the Irony Josie... that you go through all this to get me and from the beginning I only wanted you... Now I have you, and your mine and your going to do whatever the fuck I want you to do or I will let your ex-wife know exactly what you've been doing, then she'll tell your family and I think you can put it together from there." He stood up and pulled me to my feet. "What a mind-fuck eh 'girl'?" He leaned in to me and brought his arrogant face right into mine. "Thank you for giving me your ass."

I looked down, tearing up with rage and something else. My body was weak, I had been ravaged, soundly fucked, and I loved it. Was what he saying true? Had he known all along? Was I the fool?

"That's why I came to you in the club, China told me someone was looking for me a little hot momma..." he licked his lips, "Knew you wanted some of the king."

"I don't care who knows." I wiped at my tear with a cold shaking hand, the snow spilled out of the sky around us.

"Yes, you do. And you will do what I say." He gripped my shoulders tight and pulled me to him: "Now give me a nice kiss bitch before I go."

His mouth pressed next to mine and his tongue invaded me. I returned what was given. My tongue searched out his mouth too and caressed his tongue, standing there in the snow embracing and kissing my enemy.

After a long while he turned suddenly and left, answering his cell phone as it rang. "Yeah baby I am on my way, milk and what?" He trudged off through the forming snow, back to the gazebo. I returned to the bench and watched the snow fall over the lake, trying to piece together whatever it was that had just happened to me. How did I lose control? I would get it back! Certainly. "He want's to fuck me! I will fuck him... and he'll lose his wife and kids too!" I justified my thoughts, putting what I could into order. Later in the cab ride home I wondered as to what kind of report I could give to Frankie... "Yeah I played right into his hands... and now I crave his dick, but I still hate him!"

"That doesn't even make sense!" said Frankie pouring me a fresh hot tea.

"I know, but what am I going to do? I have a strange feeling inside of me over him. I came twice when he was fucking me... and I love the taste of his cock!"

"Poor Josie!" sympathized Frankie.

"Has anything like this ever happened to you before?"

"Why do you think I let that bartender be my pimp?"

"Is there any hope for us Frankie?"

"We'll see."