A Revenge Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... didn't do much." I finished getting the Tea ready, "I gave a man a blow job for a ride home."

"You naughty whore." she put the card back on my side of the table: "And how did you come by this?"

"He hit on me when I was with... Kyle, my ride."

"What a son of a bitch." Frankie rolled her eyes.

"And get this, he wasn't even there with my Ex, he was with some Black chick! Oh I hate that man!" I brought our tea to the table.

"Easy girlfriend." Frankie blew on her tea her full soft lips forming the circle just over the rim.

"How was your evening?"

"Terrible!" Frankie said, "Over worked and underpaid for sure."

I sat down and took up his card in my hands.

"You're shaking." she said.

"I know... I don't know what's come over me. Maybe because I am so close to the finish now and I don't want to screw up."

"Can I ask you something?" Frankie took one of my hands in between her two: "Why did you give Kyle the blow job."

"I felt sorry for him, I guess."

Frankie nodded, "You have a good heart Josie, don't lose it over a man."

We sat together for an hour or two sipping tea and swapping stories. So much always happened to Frankie: "So their I was right, this bloke balls deep in my ass and in walks his wife screaming 'Oh Tate she's got balls!' and there I am, stuck, bare ass and all!" Frankie laughed, mimicking the wife's expression. "You know I felt bad for the woman but damn, I was this close to coming myself."

"It's that rare?"

"Oh yes, without touching it yourself- it takes a lot of things to be right."

"Who did it happen with you?"

"The bartender for one." She said pulling one finger out, resting an arm on the back of her chair, "The pimp as you know him, or 'the bastard." we both said it at the same time. "There was a school professor and then my own father."

"Your what?"

"That is another story, another time." Frankie waved off my concern, "Told you I was screwed up- that is how I know when someone else is about to get screwed too."

I waited the designated two days to call back Darren. I used my new cell phone, which had been purchased and registered under Josie. "It's not paranoia" I insisted to Frankie, "Only hyper-vigilance."

"Sup, girl? Thought you lost my number." Arrogant bastard, could never accept it if someone just didn't want him!

"Hey you... I was thinking about stepping out for a while, where are you going to be?"

"Shit." There was a sound of him closing a door quick. I could hear traffic in the background. Cheating bastard! "Where you want me to be?"

"You know the park on Eighty-Fifth? There is a spot near the lake, a gazebo?"

"I find it girl. I find it. I find you- alright?"

"Meet me at seven." I closed the phone and set it on the table.

"Look! Your hands are shaking!" Frankie said. "You cant do this."

"I have to. I am committed to it now."

"Well, remember anything can happen- be prepared and freshen up really good." Frankie gestured to use one of her enema packs.

"Yeah- yeah." blushing, I pushed off the table and headed for the bathroom.

"I am serious, anything can happen and he's huge, bring two packs of lube!"

I closed the bathroom door.

"Tell him to use a condom, he screws around too much!"

Her concern made me laugh. When I came from the shower she had a selection of hot clothes spread out for me. I noticed that they were all variants of the same. Full length pants, boots and such. "It's a park." she said, "You could end up running for your life or having to kick him in the nuts or something." she picked up a leather pair of pants which had a zipper which ran the length of the crotch from the anus to the front; "Or you could end up fucking him on some bench."

"Ha... Ha... very droll, very droll." I picked up a nice pair of pirate-like jeans with buttons that ran around the crotch to the butt, "This is nice."

"Yeah but they're a bitch to button up." she laughed, "It looks like you're digging up your ass."

My wardrobe chosen I set to making myself right for the adventure. In case something violent or sudden happened I used a half packet of lube to protect myself from abrasions internally. I decided on a simple thong and the jeans with a T-shirt and an overcoat as it was cold out, though it hadn't yet snowed. The boots I chose for esthetics not comfort, even though I was going to half to walk some. I would just soak my feet later. They were knee high, leather-sued with a fur top trim.

Frankie did my hair and make up, keeping it simple, a pony tail and earth-tone highlights for my eyes and lips. "You're beautiful to start with honey- but I make you gorgeous!" Frankie said kissing my forehead.

The cab dropped me off, it started to snow, lightly. The sun was hanging just over the buildings across the lake and there under the gazebo was the target of my spite, the mark, Darren. He wore sweat pants and a pull over sweat shirt with a hood. "Damn it's cold baby!"

"Isn't it beautiful?" I offered him a snowflake from my hand as I entered the gazebo.

"The cars up the hill behind you... driving by in this gray cold night, they think you are crazy... you know that?"

"Why?" I shook the snow from my hair and shoulders. My boot heels clicked as I walked across the wooden floor. We were the same height, in my heels.

"No... beautiful lady such as yourself, coming down here with a black thug looking gangster like me." He shook his head.

I put a hand on the railing to look over the lake, away from him and the cars up the hill as they drove slowly about the turn to the North Eighty-Fifth street light: "I don't care what they think, why did you agree to meet me?"

"How bout you girl? Mm, I definitely see possibilities with those pants of yours." He walked up behind me and whispered in my left ear, "I think we both came here for the same reason."

"And what might that be?" I looked back at him only half turning.

"Mm..." he rubbed his body next to mine, "You know."

"Oh here under the gaze of bored traffic, waiting for a damnable light to change... there's romance..."

"Well, what we here for then girl? It's fucking cold and if you don't start warming me up some I got to go!"

"Then go." I shrugged.

"You a cold bitch, you know that? Getting a man's hopes all up like this and then... nothing but a cock tease."

My heart was racing, I was trembling. "You can go, or come with me right over there to that bench."

He spun around on his heels, "The one by the sea wall?"

"Is there another?" I headed out, down the stairs away from the traffic, around a bend and to the bench. He waited behind me, obviously considering his options, then raced me to it and cleared off a spot.

"The snow is blocked by the trees!" he said with a smile, his breath a cloud.

"Good... sit down." I took to my knees before him.

"Oh shit, you ain't worried bout being caught here is you?"

"Who comes into the park at night?" I reached into his pants, not at all surprised to find that he wasn't wearing any underwear. "In the cold." I blew hot air on to his dick.

"Oh bitch it is cold out, warm me up baby."

His dick was thick and warm in my hands. I pried one hand under his heavy balls and with the other I tore open an anal lube for myself. He didn't notice as I popped open three buttons from my back side and slid the lube up my anus, working it in as good as I could. Meanwhile I worked my mouth on his dick. His fat head, shrunken by the cold I took easily into my mouth. he immediately sighed: "Oh yes baby! It's about time, daddy was getting cold. Yeah baby, suck it like all you white bitches want to."

I sucked his head to the back of my head and pawed at his balls. My head bobbed up and down as his member lengthened. From an easy fit, to a tight squeeze, then an impossible task. His dick was monstrous! I thought about when I walked into the room when he was fucking my ex-wife, I hadn't noticed then how big his dick was- then again, I wasn't looking. "You're huge!" The compliment slipped, I didn't mean it to and his ego certainly didn't need it.

"Yeah, that's what they say before they beg me to fuck 'em."

He disgusted me, but it was the physical improbabilities that daunted me more than the will of committing the act. My jaw grew sore working it around his massive cock. The best I could do was get him hard, stiff and well lubricated. I decided that my ass would have to finish him, that there was no way I could do it orally.

"You suck my dick pretty good baby, but how does your pussy feel? Is it tight? You going to let me see?" he pulled and tugged at my hair as I worked on his dick.

The snow fell around us but we were sheltered by an overhanging pine branch. across the lake I was sure there were observers with binoculars, but the sun was setting. "Mm..." my head bobbed up and down on his cock, slurping up my saliva and sucking him harder and harder. His thick bumpy veins contorted my lips which were already drawn tight with his grossly disproportional thickness and never ending length sliding in and out of my head, each consecutive gyration of his hips and lulling bob of my head. "Mm..." I hummed again. Saliva ran down my chin and neck from my effort.

Sloppy, quickening noises arose as we doubled our efforts in the cold. My lips smacked and his thick lumpy dick pressed back into my throat causing me to gag. I choked my reflux down and was rewarded with a short salty taste of his pre-cum.

"I am ready bitch... yeah..."

I pulled my head off of his dick, stretching my jaw when it was freed.

"Yeah I am a big mother ain't I?" he grinned and helped me up to my feet but himself, remained seating. "The sun has set baby you want to do this here, now?"

I wiped my mouth with my shirt and nodded. A little off balance with my feet asleep, I staggered. Of course he assumed it was because he was 'so big!'

"Oh baby I'll be easy on your little white pussy!" he gripped his dick with both his hands, "Bring it down to papa!"

Son of a bitch! I thought. But I turned around, and lowered myself to him, spitting on my fingers first and giving my ass a little extra lubrication before the connection was made. Then I took hold of his hands and squatted over him, my boots on the ground, spread eagle and him with his legs together beneath me. My back to his chest.

His large lips found my neck and he sucked on it, "Oh you a freaky bitch ain't you? Oh shit yes bitch this is your ass!"

Slowly, I relaxed my anal muscles. His head painfully poked, pressed, and then passed as I exhaled and inhaled enabling my own body to suck his great member in, inch by inch, widening more and more. Bump after bump, popped through my anal ring. I felt as though my hips would dislocate. "Oh god, Oh god!" I gasped, "You're so fuck, your so... fuck!"

"Big." he whispered in my ear.

"Owe... Oh, Uh, Oh fuck!" Inch by inch, slowly I descended down and he impaled me. Until with a final exhale I rested my but ass against his lap. A fourth button had un-popped but my own poor examples of manhood were still well tucked away. Even if he were to grope for them, under my jeans, in the thong it was unlikely that he would find them. "Fuck!"

He sucked on my neck, intent to leave a mark, "You wanted it baby and you got it! I never had a woman take me so deep so quickly, and I can tell you's tight!" he thrust up at me, but his dick could go no further, it was all the way. His thrust only had the effect of lifting my feet from the ground and bringing out of me a poor impish noise. "Ready?"

I gathered my breath, "fuck me."

He gripped my shoulders, one hand around the front across my chest, the other from the back, both hands clasped at my left shoulder, then he began to rock forward and back ward, slowly. It took a moment for me to gather my wits to do anything in reply. The overstuffed sensation was something I had never experienced in my life. I swear I felt his dick poking at my inner guts. He was so big, I couldn't do much by my own until more of the lubricants got to work and my muscles relaxed then stretched.

Meanwhile he worked on my anus thrusting up and pulling back. Eventually I caught the rhythm. I placed my hands cautiously, one on his right leg, the other his lower chest. With the combined effort of all my limbs I was able to push up off of him, though my legs were weak and my arms shaking, not only from the cold or the loathing I suffered- but there was something else, something I had not yet felt. "Oh yes bitch! Yes!" he called out as his heavy dick rolled my anus skin back and forth tightly over its bumps and valleys. "You naughty whore! Filthy white bitch yes! Oh Yeah!" he grunted.

Our bodies came together with ferocity, muffled by our clothes, the only skin contact was her his lips on my neck and his dick in my ass. My jeans slapped against his skin as he thrust up into me and I pulled at his sweats with my free hands, clawing at him as the animal lust took hold of me. I wanted his dick to explode inside me. I wanted to feel it's bursting treasured spray. I wanted to taste his spunk, to have it sprayed all over my body. I wanted to climb inside of him and to have him deeper inside me than he already was. "Oh fuck me Darren, Yes!" I cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck my white ass!"

When I said 'White ass' He gripped me tighter than he had and he froze. "Oh shit! Am I going to cum?"

"Cum for me! Fill me baby!" I humped down on him, craving the explosion.

"Stop it- I ain't never came so fast!" he tried to stop me but I wouldn't have it.

I pressed down on him and pulled off: "Fuck me with your big Black cock!"

"Oh shit!" like thunder his massive dick erupted inside of me. Jets of hot goo streamed up deep into my cavity, filling me up. I felt the heat build up inside as his dick continued to pulse firing it's hot load into me. At the same time, my own dick began to spasm inside the thong. It was a heavenly sensation, to feel him orgasm and to suffer my own at once. He pulled me tight and thrust up into me again, sputtering up and out the last hot strands of his goo. "Oh fuck yes! Bitch Oh fuck yes!" he gasped.

"Oh Darren! My hands are shaking!" I laughed with excitement, "You're fantastic! Oh god!" I gasped, catching my breath.

"Oh I ain't done baby." He shifted under me. "Here get off baby, I want you to suck my cock now, bitch, now!"

I moved carefully to comply. Mindful of the fact that once I extracted my ass from his cock the suction alone might gush out all the semen. Carefully I came off of him, squeezing my anus as tight as I could. But it was of no use. he had stretched me out and worn me raw. I pinched my cheeks together at least and returned to the ground before him. It was dark out but I could see the cum on his dick, first however I sucked a glob off of his sweat pants where it had fallen from my ass.

"You're a naughty, dirty white girl ain't you."

I nodded, "I love the taste of your big Black cock juice. Mm!" I licked it up from his base, his nuts his hips and then at last his dick, again taking the head in my mouth. Now something unique happened. the anal lubricant had that numbing effect on my tongue and the back of my throat. I could take his dick deeper into my mouth, deeper into my throat, unlike before. "Mm!" I hummed on his dick, vibrating it as I sucked him.

Sloppy, sucking sounds filled the air as my head bobbed up and down the length of his erection. His salty cock juice, which I swallowed was sweater than the other men that I had before. There was something particular about his taste that I couldn't put a finger on.

Before I got too in depth with my thoughts, he braced the back of my head with a large hand, "That's it bitch, yes, look up at me when you suck the master's cock." he grinned, staring down at me, "Say I'm your master."

My mouth popped off his large dick head, "You're my master!" I stroked his shining, glistening dick with my hands, they squished over my saliva pulling strings of goo back and forth, up and down the length of his shaft, "master want me to suck his dick?"

Darren nodded and gyrated up to meet me as I brought my mouth back down to him again.

"Oh fuck yes!" he said thrusting his hips up at my mouth. With a hand to the back of my head he began to face fuck me. (SLURP! SLOP! SLURP! SLOP! SLOP! SLOP! SLURP! POP! POP! SLURP! SLOP! SLURP! SLURP!) " Oh god yes! Oh fuck yes!" he groaned.

"Mm!" I continued to suck him off taking his dick all the way into my throat until my nose was buried in his underbelly. The numbing lubricant allowed the long member to pass right through my gag area and before long his dick was slipping all the way out and all the way in as he thrust up and pulled my head down. My jaw began to get sore, but I wanted him to cum so bad that I ignored the pain. I squeezed his balls and massaged them, coaxing the cum out.

Finally, he came. Thick ropy streams of hot wash shot down my throat. My stomach was instantly filled with his black love lava. Warm spray filled my mouth as I backed his cock out of me, similar to as a snake might regurgitate it's pray. My jaw felt dislocated and hung open as I stared into the head of the shiny cock. It's hole expanded and more white goo spurted out. A glob hit my nose and cheek and another landed in my mouth, still another caught my eye. I jerked him off with one hand and groped his balls with the other, holding my tongue under his hole. More hot cum spilled out, filling my tongue.

"You're a cock hungry little queen ain't you bitch?" he gasped.

(Gulp!) I swallowed all that I had to, "Mm! Your cum is delicious!" I smeared it into my face with my fingers and licked it off of them.

"Clean me off bitch." He slapped my face with his dick. "I'm the one that's all messy now!"

Without complaint, I complied, eager for more of his salty surprise. I licked up his thighs, his balls and his shaft again.

"You were fantastic bitch! Oh my god you were wonderful, shit! When we going to do this again?"

I hadn't had a chance to consider my anus which was surely to be sore in the morning. And I wondered if I could even walk after such a vicious fucking. "When? how about if?"

His smile faded.

I stood up with my coat on and, trembling, turned around. Un-buttoned my pants and dropped them, adjusted my thong and re-buttoned my bottom buttons, then pulled my pants back up and turned around.

He was standing right in front of me. "Awfully modest for an anal exhibitionist slut aren't you?"

"I don't know what you mean." When I moved to turn, he caught my wrist.

"I know you!" he pulled me back to him, face to face. Though in the heels we were equal in height, he was still large than me, and as he held me from the back, pulling me to him, I was off my balance and completely in his mercy: "Yes!" he stared into my face. "Oh Fuck!" He laughed, "Now this is the mother of all irony!" He spun me around with his other hand and forced me back to the bench and bent me over it. "You're going to want to hold on to something for this!" He tossed my coat up over my head and ripped open the buttons on the back of my jeans. Without any more preparation than that he pushed his dick back into my ass. The previous anal lubricant remained in residual but most of the lubrication came from his massive load of semen which his dick now pushed out and caused to run down my leg, as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into my ass.

I bit at my coat. Confused as to how he could have gotten so hard, so fast. I hated him, yet it felt so good. He was so big, so massively thick and he drove his cock with heavy severity deep into my ass. My anal ring popped over his large bumps as he pushed in, then when he was as far as he could go, my skin folded over itself as he peeled back then thrust forward again.