All Comments on 'A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 03'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Ooooooooo nice

another great chapter keep it comming

Tam14611Tam14611over 13 years ago
Yes

I love Reni, her mom and stepdad are going to lose there minds at the party. Reni is no dummy, I can't believe Dev thought he could hide it from her. Duh they have the same eyes. Keep the chapters coming I love all your stories. I love how they have the family background to them. Your stories are not just the main characters, but the people around them are also involved with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

just wanted to say i love your stories. I have to say this one is my fav. it makes me remember whats its like being married to a trucker. i lost him a year ago,he was only 39. i just had to say i love the stories and i looking forward to your next chapter

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Wow!

Surprise!

The business of Devlin has had problems, which seems to have solved or be in the process of solving (rare in a self-made man who knows how to control his company), but even more surprising is the appearance of Cain, and that Reni has recognized Who is his biological father. What hidden secrets are there? Cain seems to be a successful man, why did not he marry Reni's mother? Left her, or was she forced to abandon her?

As I said, lies and secrets have very short legs ...

I like the relationship between Devlin and Reni, although it seems very sexual, there is a great romanticism in this relationship, sex is the complement, not the motive.

5 * for you.

I just hope that the author gets to read these most recent comments, given the age of the story and it seems that no longer publishes on this site, since I would like to know what his think about what I have exposed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous