All Comments on 'A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 05'

by darkstone57

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Great to see a new chapter

Love this story, thank you for keep it going

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
Still fun

Lots of good twists and turns in this one. It is certainly enjoyable. And forget the creep-o"s who do that negative stuff under cover of no name. They do it to everyone as you well know.

Tam14611Tam14611over 13 years ago
Great!!!!

I really don't care what anyone else says, but I love all your stories that I have read so far. This chapter wasn't all that short to me, and I must say I feel that Lucas did touch Rose in a bad way. He is a sick bastard. Keep the coming. Another great update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

Just read every chapter of this story in one sitting it was great, i would class u as one of the best writers on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another fantastic chapter!

I am absolutely in love with this story! I read the first part of the story a long time ago and for a while I would check back often to see if there were any additions! I happened to come across the story last night and I have not been able to get enough of it! I finished all of your recent chapters and I must say that this is one of my favorite stories that I have read! It's not often that you become invested with not only the main character but also the supporting characters in a story! I am just as much interested in what is happening with everyone else as I am in what is happening with Reni and Dev. I hope that you will continue to write this story! I'm sorry to hear that people are giving you negative feedback. You are great at telling a story and drawing the audience in. I know that if I happened to come across this story by accident in a category that it may not have fit in; I would not be mad but rather excited for the amazing find of such a great story! Please don't stop writing about Reni and Dev. I'm not ready to leave their world, I want to see their big wedding and experience their joy of having kids! I feel like I know these two and I want to be there to see all of the action! Wonderful job!

covertcoquettecovertcoquetteover 12 years ago
AGHHHHHH!

please come back and finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, More, More!

Please Finish! This is too good of a story to just leave unfinished.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Oh my goodness.....

I just read all the chapters to "A Ride To Heaven And Back" book 1 & 2....then I got to this chapter and you haven't finished the rest of the story. I figured Sasha has a hand in DM Trucking troubles.....as I'm sure Beth is going to catch hell from Lucas and Cain (or Dev) will kick his ass to prison....and you have to have Reni get pregnant.....PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE finish Dev and Reni's story!!!! Thank you!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
A great chapter

Not only because of the friendship of the drivers of Devlin, but also because of the respect and affection they have to Reni. I was surprised by Rose's reaction, is there any more hidden secrets? Has Lucas tried anything with Rose? If so, let it rot in hell!

With regard to the author's foreword, I do not understand that he has received the negative reviews he comments on. I do not see now that this story has to go in the category of incest / taboo, at least until this chapter, for me, this is perfectly framed in the category of Romance.

One thing I forgot to mention in the previous chapter and in reference to the 9/11 reminder, I saw it live on TV, and from the first moment I knew it was an attack (it was clear by the number of floors hit by the impact Which was not a small plane, and a commercial plane was not going to fly so close to the towers if it was not to make an attempt), but unfortunately, this has been repeated over the years, in Madrid, London, Paris, Boston, Brussels, Nice, Berlin ..., it's hard for us to understand how we can be so fanatical and criminal, but we have to live with it and find a solution so that it will not be repeated in the future, Although for this, we must think with the same mind as the fanatics, to be able to find the solution, without the just pay for sinners.

Apologies for diverting the comment, but I have had to work in Muslim countries and I know what I mean, they have a very different concept of death from the Western.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

SjtiernanSjtiernanabout 4 years ago

don't tell me that man put his hands on that little girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous