All Comments on 'A Risky Game'

by TheDoctah

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes this one is SAD

this type of party is a risky game... have seen this a number of times and all but 2 couples made and stayed in viable marriages... the other 8 divorced..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What AWFUL people

Particularly the woman telling the story. What a self-centered bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
interesting story

Well written, a good character study in its own way. But I agree with the other comments. It's rather sad, full of dead people in deadend lives, with no passion or interest in anything.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
The party sounds like a slut meeting

and the husbands where just the pass a-rounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The CUCKtah

Says it all!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
gave it a 54 for effort and a great story

and to piss off dear annony! You are one crazy asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bonnietaylor calling someone crazy?

Pot calling kettle black don't you think?

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
So...

So if I read the ending right, she is screwing a couple of guys behind her husband's back. They haven't discussed an open marriage, in fact, he thought it wasn't smart to play "again"...yet she is.....what part of being a cheating "slut" doesn't she understand...oh yeah, she just wants to feel "human again"...well she is human, a cheating wife type.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Sorryyyyyyyyy....1*

For someone just to feel like a real live human being again it's necessary to cheat? And not with one but two men? She wasn't happy, why not get a divorce instead of cheating and then feel like a live human being fucking around any man that come close to her...This is the first time I have heard that cheating is the same as to feel a human being again...Just for laugh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking low life garbage.

No love or respect for husband, friends, lovers or herself, just a cheating skank.

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Nice take on an old game

I did not read the original that inspired this story, but I think this one stands on its own for the most part. The title is very apt. It was a risky game. What I liked about the story is that the characters knew they were playing with fire, not just playing a game. Those emotions came through clearly.

However, I don't think the author quite followed up on that. The narrator obviously was looking toward the future, and followed up on that with Todd and Dennis. But she seems to had lost her sense of playing with fire.

Good take on the old game, though and for that, it gets 5*. I might have tended toward 4*, but the large percentage of crybaby anonymice it attracted made me rethink my vote. They tend to cry louder when the author taps into something interesting.

BTW, I was thinking that this story reminded me of Bonnietaylor, then there she was commenting on this one in her reincarnation as Bonnietaylor2. I enjoyed most of her stories and hope she starts posting stories again. As I hope The Doctah will as well.

rj

Gomez333Gomez333over 9 years ago
Well written but...

All in all a pretty sad tale with Karen being the saddest of all. Get out of the freaking marriage!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Written with great intellect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Written, Realistic Story Line And Unfortunately Probably Very Commonplace.

The main female character has lost it, the entire package that goes with being a "true" wife with all the pieces & parts have faded or are just forgotten and being a slut seems to work for her. It reads to me as her husband is aimlessly meandering through life, put forth the smallest amount of effort unless it's really something he enjoys, married but oh what the HELL why put much thought of effort there as it seems the wife sure doesn't want to.

Divorce and attempt a new start for both of them or a crash & burn for both but individually, the love is gone and done dried up period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one interesting side bar.

Everybody that enjoyed this story also voted for obamma, just saying.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NICE FIRST TRY

Don't let the complainers get you down. Consider every comment, some will contain valuable info, while others will be a reflection of the writers personal hell. If anyone felt the urge to take time to write a comment, any comment, that action in and of itself says you have achieved a major goal of an author--YOU MADE THEM FEEL SOMETHING. If they didn't like it, that's okay.

For a first time, I think you did very well; you told a story, one set in our time and some version of it is played out daily in our land. Would I take part, or be okay with my wife taking part? Hell no! But I did enjoy reading your story and no, I didn't vote for Obama.

Keep writing! I gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice writing

A pleasure to read and nicely erotic.

kiwiloverkiwiloverover 9 years ago
Comfortable

A lovely, comfortable erotic tale. I wanted to join in the game and the limited detail left enough to the imagination without being dull.

I'd love to see you write more group games. Your style is delightful.

This is a perfect fit for Loving Wives. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Different..

I guess it is, anyway. I liked it though.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
A Bunch of Low-Lives!

Man,I could feel the STDs swimming all over this story! Why do the fuckin' In-breeds even get married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

nice people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happened?

Details! Needs more details for this to become really hot. PG rating in a XXX forum.

dc64dc64over 6 years ago
Nicely written but...

...a sad story of the way all the marriages seem to be gradually crumbling ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wtf

are you the ghost of raymond chandler

kyary96kyary96almost 6 years ago
hh

i was forced to make an account on this website just to tell u that that was supposed to say raymond carver and also that it wasnt a compliment

TheDoctahTheDoctahalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Glad/sorry

Well kyary96, I'm glad/sorry you think I might be the ghost of Raymond Carver/Chandler. Actually, the truth is I am not a ghost at all, though I do appreciate the effort you took to not-compliment my writing. There was another story here about this kind of game, and I wondered how it would look from the wife's point of view.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not for me

She is just another cheating slut.

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
CHEAT

If she wants out , she should tell her husband . But she won't will she ! The husband she says is vanilla in not so many words . People like her make me sick , male or female . I know , it's only a story . Amazingly , when they are caught , the usually plead for forgiveness .............

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
Not very satisfying

Seems like a bunch of unhappy people that probably should not stay married. For me I like the stories with the edge that at least one member of the couple cares. If neither care it’s not as interesting.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

A pretty good story. Kind of tame but enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!

cullodencullodenabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. I liked it. I do not get the commenters who piss and moan about cheating and so forth - First off, the story is a fantasy. It's obvious that it's about cheating. Why read such a story if it triggers you? And why trash the author because of your own problems? The internet is full of assholes.

Donovan7777Donovan77773 months ago

She’s fucking two guys and she’s worried about her husband!!!!!!!?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDoctah@TheDoctah
Most of these stories are based on real things that have happened.