A Risky Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Jeff was picked again, and I did not know what woman was in the room. Dennis had come out of the room and they talked for a minute and then Jeff disappeared into the dark. It was a little weird knowing that my husband was in the sewing room making out with somebody's wife and I did not know who it was, I scanned the party and spotted the one or two wives that I would maybe not trust, so it was okay but I did kind of wonder.

I was talking with some people and was not thinking about it, but I was aware that my husband was in that room for a long time. A little stopwatch was ticking in the back of my head, and at some point I began to worry but time is a wonderful thing, after a while I forgot all about it.

Finally the door opened and Jeff came out and sent Dennis in. But wasn't it time for the woman to come out? Was this two turns for Dennis? I was losing track. I was relieved that my husband was out of there, though I was getting a little uncomfortable with the implications.

The party was winding down. People were stumbling drunk and saying stupid shit to each other, and Debra was picking up empty glasses and throwing them away. Finally the door opened and I got to see who the woman was. It was Kay. You should have seen her when she came out. Her hair was a mess, her dress was all rumpled and out of place, and she had the dumbest but sweetest smile on her face. It was the first time I have ever thought of Kay as "sexy." She was angelic and at the same time luscious and round and smooth. Where earlier she had seemed emotionally high-strung, she now appeared tranquil and self-composed, even though her clothes were a mess. She went back to Joey and gave him a hug and they talked quietly and then he laughed and she smiled at him and pretty soon they were looking for the trash can for their cups and saying good night to the hostess.

It was a little uncomfortable when we got into the car to drive home. Listen, I know what pussy smells like, and Jeff smelled like pussy. It wasn't beer, it wasn't the hors d'ouvres, my husband had someone's pussy juices on him. Well, I had behaved myself but just barely, who was I to blame him? Todd and I had just about burned the place down and I had a mental note to get in touch with Dennis when I was ready for some serious no-strings-attached big-dick fucking, and so if my husband got a little, what could I say?

He started it: "Did you enjoy the party?"

I said, "Yes, it was a good one. Did you?"

"Oh, yeah, I had a nice time," he said. Then he started talking about two guys who cheer for different football teams and had gotten into an argument but I think that line of distraction was embarrassingly obvious, even to him.

"Did you get picked in the kissing game?" I asked, as if I had not noticed.

"Yeah," he said, "I got picked a couple of times. You?"

"Yeah, I was one of the first ones, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, I saw that."

The radio was playing but it was almost worse than silence. Finally Jeff said, "It was kind of like being in high school again."

"Yes," I replied, "Regaining our lost innocence."

"Well it wasn't exactly innocence," Jeff said. I could see him watching me from the corner of his eye.

"It wasn't?" I asked. He kept his eyes on the road.

"Not really," he sighed.

I said, "Well the husbands I was with were perfect gentlemen."

Jeff gripped the wheel, peered out into the dark street. Finally he said, "Uh, yeah, nothing got out of hand or anything, but it might have been a dumb idea to play that game."

I said, "Yeah, I suppose somebody could get ideas."

Jeff nodded, "It doesn't seem smart to play with fire like that."

And that is how our marriage is. The party was nearly half a year ago. A few weeks after the party Todd and I started seeing one another and he is a gentle and passionate lover, but every couple of months I give Dennis a call. Dennis is an asshole but when he's done with me I do not have a sexual thought for like two weeks. I have him trained, sometimes I am mean to him on purpose but he can't help himself, that big dick of his runs his life and he can't stay away.

As for my husband, I don't know. We had another party just the other day, of course we only played post office that once but I have not noticed any change in Jeff's behavior around anyone. He and Kay talk sometimes at the parties but her husband is usually there, or me, I don't see any secret stuff going on, and he doesn't see anything going on between me and Todd or Dennis. Maybe he sees her like I see Todd, just to feel like a real live human being again. I don't know.

12