All Comments on 'A River Runs in Vermont'

by bgmisfun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Opinion

I usually steer clear of the longer stories submitted, because I've found that they tend to be quite poorly written and are largely repetitive. This story, however, kept my attention with it's pleasing combination of erotica and an interesting tale, together with it being far better written/edited than a lot of others I've read. Now we need a sequel please, Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms/Dr/Prof bgmisfun.

tinybabelosttinybabelostabout 10 years ago

Perfect. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
With depth

The story was very well written with believable persons functioning in more than one dimension and having emotions of a human kind. The build up with the reader wondering if there will be an erotic relation between the professor and the students, before changing direction of the story, is excelent.

For my own part I would be happier without the "mystic energy"-stuff in the final paragraphs, though. I would prefer to be more down to earth on earth Day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not attention grabbing for me

Unfortunately, this story was unable to hold my interest for more than a few minutes at a time. I think it was due to the time and pov switching every couple paragraphs. Pretty okay story, I just don't think it's for me. Regardless, good luck in the contest!

hottublover929hottublover929about 10 years ago
Great job

I agree with others that u did a good job with the character development. Please do a part 2, I'm curious to see where this could go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Very readabe an fun to read. Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NSF

For all the mysticism in the story, the part about holding an NSF grant and needing results for tenure hits close to home for me...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am glad I found this

just wish it had been in time to cast a vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A piece of life

Enjoyed reading your story! It is very believable and erotic. Very well narrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbgmisfun@bgmisfun
If any of the stories on this site are real, then 20% of the authors will be arrested, 20% divorced from their spouses, 20% expelled from their schools or workplaces, 20% ex-communicated by their churches. temples, or mosques. The last 20%? They will be exiled to live with the...