A Romp In The Kitchen

Story Info
Wife wants more spice in her sex life.
900 words
3.78
55.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at you from across the room your back is too me your looking in the fridge. I look at your ass amazed that a pair of jeans can look so good on my man. I sneak up behind you and say "boo" and grab your ass at the same time startling you. You turn around to face me and poke me in my sides and say "you smart ass" and you put your arms over my shoulders and hug me tight and let me go.

I wink at you and ask you "hey baby wanna fool around"? You answer back "oh babe you know we can't not here of all places ," Not wanting to take no for an answer I back up to the table and put my hands on it and pull myself up onto it. I'm feeling very happy right now that I'm still in my silk teddy from last night I touch it and memories from last night burn in my mind setting a fire within me.

I lift my teddy up slowly until its up to my waist exposing my self to you. as I move my legs apart I can see the grin on your face I know your mine now all I have to do is get you near me. I spread my legs further apart and without saying a word I spread my lips with one hand and with my free hand I start to massage my clit. You watch with a smile on your face as I play with myself and as I start to moan you move closer to me I can see the desire in your eyes. You don't take your eyes off of me as you lift my nighty over my head the cool silk rubs up against my breasts as you slip it off of me making my nipples hard. You take my face in your hands and start putting gentle kisses on my lips and work your way down my neck to my breasts.

You take you time kissing and licking my nipples blowing softly on them making them very hard. I gently urge you to go down further but you ask me to close my eyes I do ask you ask. I hear you opening the fridge and I hear you shaking something sounds like a can of something my curiosity is getting the best of me but I keep my eyes closed.

I feel something cold on my breasts and then on my pussy it startles me a bit but I open my eyes and smile. I see the whipped cream you squirted on me you kiss and lick the cream off my breasts and work your way down to my waiting wet pussy. I lean back with my bottom at the edge of the table and I use one hand to hold me up as I lean back.

I feel your hot breath on my pussy just as I feel you take my clit in your mouth and start sucking on it. I take my free hand and run my fingers though your hair pulling a bit too hard when you make me feel too good moans escape my mouth as you push your fingers in me. You quickly hit my g-spot and don't let up on it.

You keep pushing your fingers in and out repeatedly hitting it making me move my ass under your fingers. My muscles tighten around your fingers as I say "oh baby I'm cumming don't stop." I feel you take your fingers out and I can hear you unzipping your jeans my heart races with anticipation as I know what is next.

I feel your hard cock enter my wet pussy and you put your hands on my waist and hold tight as you start to fuck me fast I moan louder and grab onto your shoulders and hold you tight. I bite down on your shoulder as your making me feel so good I say "Oh Hon that feels so good." You bury your face in my breasts liking each one tracing the nipples with your tongue and teasing it till I beg you "please suck it baby."

You start to pump even faster and harder my hand slips and knocks over a vase of flowers on the table but we don't stop just going faster. All I can do is hold tight to you moaning so loudly its almost a scream. You say "oh my God baby I'm cumming" as I feel your hot cum squirting into me. I am cumming as well my heart is racing and tiny beads of sweat are forming on my head and I tell you "oh baby I'm cumming" my body still tingles from your touch as our bodies spasm with the last of our orgasm.

My lips meet yours and we kiss very deeply and then I tell you "that was great baby but shouldn't we clean this mess up?" we clean the table and straighten the flowers and grab the eggs from the fridge. We hare about to open the front door just as the neighbors are walking up the walk way. we thank them for letting us borrow the eggs and go home next door holding hands and smiling I can still feel your hands on my body where they were mere minutes ago.