A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh James," she replied devotedly. "I know! You're the most kindhearted man I have ever met in my travels. Please be so thoughtful and make sure the door leading out of your room to the backyard is locked. I am going to take a long, hot bath, and then take care of a few personal matters. Now, don't forget? Your dad is waiting for you? Oh by the way James, there are six numbers assigned to this house. Now scoot, I have personal matters that need my immediate attention."

She bent over and playfully kissed the top of my head saying, "Oh James, you're such a sweet man. If you want to eat here tonight before you go to work, please call and let me know, okay? I'll make us something really special to enjoy. But, I will have to know before one o'clock in order to have it ready in time. Please just leave the dishes where they are, and I'll take care of them after I finish bathing."

"Toni, thanks again for everything, especially breakfast. It was delicious." I blurted out. "I am sure pops is franticly pacing the floors by now. I'll call you no later than one o'clock, and let you know what plans my parents have already made. Knowing my loving mother, I am sure she has already begun making my favorite dish. See you soon, sweet lady. Hope you enjoy your bath."

Grudgingly, I stepped away from the round table, and headed towards my room. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and kept my favorite Notre Dame sweatshirt on, and headed out the door. Making sure I locked it completely. Driving down the freeway, my mind was racing a mile a minute. I was replaying every movement that Toni made, and all I could hear was her soothing voice caressing my aching soul as the radio played oldies endlessly in the background. Before I knew it, I was at my parent's home.

Within minutes of my arrival, pops and I began loading his pickup truck full of my stuff that I would take over to Toni's the following day after work. My car wasn't big enough to handle some of the things I was moving with me. Sure enough, my dad and I finished loading his pickup truck around twelve thirty, and before I could leave their house, my beloved mother insisted I stayed for supper. There was no way I could say to her, "mom, not today. I have other plans pending."

I thanked my dad for all his help, and told him I needed to make a telephone call. He said jokingly. "Son, what's the matter? Did you forget where the telephone is?" He laughed loudly. "Just don't forget to leave a dime on the desk when you're finished."

I heard my mother playfully yell at him saying, "now George, you hush your mouth. It's no wonder Jimmy won't be staying with us until he moves to Washington State."

"Oh Betty," he replied laughing. "James is a big boy now, isn't he honey? I am sure he can afford a dime."

"GEORGE!" My mother exclaimed joyfully. "You better not make me come after you with the rolling pin again."

"Oh Betty!" My dad said teasingly while laughing loudly. "Are you going to spank me again?"

"OH GEORGE!" She replied lovingly in an excited voice. "We have our child in the house. You better watch your mouth."

"Mom! Dad! Please! Oh my goodness!" I replied jokingly in the background. "Will you two cut it out? I am trying to make a telephone call. Please don't embarrass me!"

My dad said while laughing louder, "why not James? You've embarrassed your mother and I plenty of times during your life."

"GEORGE!"

"Thanks mom!" I replied lovingly, as I began listening to the telephone ringing on the other end. "Hello! Hi Toni. Yes, my father was franticly pacing the floors, and now he's being a real rascal as usual," I replied laughing into the receiver.

"Yes, my delightful mother invited me to stay for supper. Since it will be too late to do everything I wanted to do today, I am just going to take a powernap here, and then head straight to work. Yes, I have clean clothes here. I'll see you first thing in the morning. Right after work, I'll drive straight back to my parent's home and jump into my dad's pickup truck that we just finished loading, and then swing by the house early and drop everything off."

My mother and father were now standing arm-in-arm by the living room entrance off the main foyer staring at me. My beautiful mother was smiling broadly, and my dad had the usual bewildered look on his face. "Yes Toni, I am still here," I replied into the receiver. "I dropped the pen on the floor."

"James!" My father exclaimed. "You did no such thing."

"Oh George, will you please leave the poor boy alone," my mother said tenderly. "Can't you see he's busy on the telephone?"

"Oh, I am sorry Betty," my dad replied apologetically.

"Yes you are, my sweet little Georgie boy. But, I still love you no matter what honey." My mom said lovingly as she tenderly grabbed hold of my father's arm. "Now, come with me to the kitchen and leave our son alone before I break out the rolling pin again!"

"Yes Toni," I replied tenderly. "That was my dad just being the little rascal that he can be sometimes. Thankfully my mother knows how to tame him. She threatened him with her rolling pin again." I laughed wholeheartedly. "You heard my mom say that? Oh my goodness!"

"I can hear you too, my beloved son!" My mother replied laughing in the background. "Always remember my son, we women can hear things you men never will. Jimmy, please tell your new friend I said, 'hello!'"

Before I could speak, Toni whispered softly in my ear, "James, please tell your mother 'hello' back for me, too!"

"Mom," laughing I replied, "Toni said..."

My mother cut me off saying, "Jimmy, I can hear her. Now finish up your conversation with that lovely lady. Your father and I have something we would like to discuss with you."

"Well Toni," I tried to say before being cut off, and her telling me she could hear my mother's voice clearly in the background. "You mean to tell me you could actually hear my mother in the kitchen? Darn, I sometimes cannot hear her even when I am standing right next to her."

"Jimmy, it's special gift from God, my precious son," I vaguely heard my mother say.

"Oh my goodness, Toni. You heard that too?" I replied in disbelief. "Maybe you and my mother should have this conversation?"

"Don't be such a smarty pants, Jimmy." My mother chimed in. "Oh my goodness, Toni. Let me get off this phone before I lose what's left of my sanity. Thanks again for everything. Yes, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning. Yes, I will surely tell my wonderful mother that she has raised... oh never mind. She heard you. Yes, I'll be careful. Okay, I'll call you right before I leave my parent's home tomorrow morning. See ya later. Sweet dreams. So long, Toni."

Selfishly I held onto the telephone long after it went silent on her end, although I could still hear her angelic voice echoing through the rivers of my soul. That is, until my dad caught my attention by clearing his throat standing right next to the desk. "James, by any chance are you going to hang up that telephone any time this century? Or, do I have to pry it from out of your hand?"

Mumbling in return I replied, "what dad?"

"James, is everything okay?" He said as a smirk fully washed over his weathered face. "You know Jimmy boy, life sometimes has a way of throwing alot curveballs right at your head if you're not fully prepared."

"Dad, everything is going great!" I countered. "You're absolutely right dad. But hopefully everything I am thinking about isn't just wishful thinking on my part. Maybe I've just been alone too long? Somehow, I am sure I'll sort out what is happening inside my head."

"Jimmy, maybe you both have been alone way too long?" He replied in concern. "She sounds like a lovely lady. Just don't go rushing into anything that will cause you or anyone else any harm, my son."

"GEORGE!" My mother shouted out from the kitchen. "I am getting my rolling pin ready! Please leave Jimmy alone, and get in here and help me prepare supper, my little sugar foot."

"I'll be right there my little darling snuggles," he replied in return joyously. "Betty, just make sure you oil the rolling pin alot better this time. I still have those darn splinters sticking out of my head from the last time you whacked me!"

"GEORGE! You're absolutely incorrigible! You get your butt in here right now!"

"Jimmy, anytime you need us, you know we'll always be here for you." He countered as he placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. "Gotta get! Your mother is calling me. Turn on the TV and watch a good western movie. It always helped clear my head after your mother whacks me!" He laughed and waltzed towards the kitchen.

"GEORGE!"

"Baby, I'm on the way, snuggles." He replied as he continued down the hall. "Woman, don't be so rambunctious with me, or I'll have to find my whip!"

I heard my mother reply, but it was inaudible as I walked into the living room. Switching on the television set, I dropped into my father's easy chair and slowly drifted sound asleep as the noise from the television helped drown out any distractions.

After grabbing a quick powernap, I woke up to my dad saying, "James, supper will be ready shortly. Your mother has the table set, and it's time to wake up. We would like to speak with you before we eat."

"Sure dad. I'll be right there." I countered. "Please give me a couple of minutes to shake the cobwebs out of my head."

We gathered around the dinning room table and spent the remainder of the afternoon talking about alot of different pending issues with my parents, and enjoying my mother's great cooking until I had to get ready for work. Although my dad wanted to help unload his truck in the morning, I told him I didn't want to wake him up so early, and that I could handle unloading everything myself.

Rushing to my parent's home after work, I immediately called Toni and told her I was on the way over, and that I should be at her place in about thirty-five minutes. Sure enough, as I pulled around to the back of the house, Toni was already waiting outside the kitchen door with a fresh cup of hot coffee in her tiny outstretched hand. The early morning sun was illuminating her staggering beauty. She looked absolutely stunning standing on the porch with her long hair wrapped tightly in a bun. Her beautiful smile was beaming, and her warm inviting eyes were softly stroking my face as I approached her. She was clad in a comfortable pair of fitted faded blue jeans with an engaging snug fitting solid lavender sweater caressing her upper torso.

"Good morning, James. I hope your evening went well with your parents?" She replied as she handed the piping hot cup of coffee to me. "You look really tired, sweet man. Maybe you should take one of your powernaps before you begin to unload your belongings?"

"Well, good morning to you too, Toni." I responded affectionately with an ear-to-ear grin plastered on my arousing face. "It's so wonderful seeing you again, precious lady. You're absolutely right, I am alittle tired, but I need to keep moving or I'll fall over. Besides, my dad needs his truck back before noon. My mother wants him to get a full load of mulch for her garden today. My parent's are anxious to meet you."

"Hopefully you have enough of time to share a cup of coffee with me?" She replied caringly. "Unfortunately, I had a restless night, and I really need a hot cup of coffee, too. Maybe it will help put the pep back in my step today?"

"Toni, then maybe I should carry you to the table?" I replied jokingly. "I'll make sure you get plenty of pep back in your step. Sorry to hear about your restless night. Hope all is well?"

"Oh my James," she replied devotedly as a lone tear slowly began to slide down her right cheek. "If only it was that easy, sweet man. But, if you feel up to it?" She softly replied as she wiped the lone tear from her cheek. "Maybe a soothing full body massage later this afternoon would go a long way towards putting some pep back into my step? And yes James, all is well, now that you have safely returned."

She playfully took my arm in hers and guided us into the kitchen. I watched in amazement as she transformed herself into the most sensuous woman I had ever seen right before my astonished eyes. Suddenly she turned her back towards me as she pulled her snug fitting sweater over her head, tossed it on the counter and then rapidly undid the bun allowing her long, flowing hair to fall upon the purple bodysuit that was covering her upper torso. She whipped her dainty head forward and her hair snapped towards the counter and then backwards as she quickly snapped her head towards me. She ran her fingers through her scrambled hair and slowly spun around exposing her silhouetted braless breasts that were once covered completely by the lavender sweater she had just removed. Her magnificent breasts were tightly enshrined within the taunt bodysuit, and her exaggerated nipples were clearly visible as they pressed outward against the thin purplish material.

"James, let's drink our coffee before it gets cold?" She replied as my savoring eyes were quietly stroking her beautiful blissful body. "I don't want you to be late returning your father's truck."

"Toni, I'm sure we have plenty of time." I replied knowingly. "It won't take me too long to empty his truck, and then return it back to my dad." Her face was beaming, and her erect nipples pressed harder against the taunt material as I gazed into her eyes. "If you can wait until I return? I promise you, sweet lady that I will give you the best massage you have ever had in your life!"

"James, do you really mean it?" Buoyantly she responded. "Oh, I really would enjoy receiving one from you if you're serious?"

"Toni, don't you remember me telling you that I do not misspeak?" I replied in return. "Furthermore, I also told you 'it will be my honor and solemn duty in life to satisfy your every wish from here on out.'"

"Yes James, I do remember," she countered smiling and then replied. "I also told you, James, 'thankfully I haven't reached the point of total senility yet.'" We both laughed exuberantly.

"Toni, it might be wise if you changed your clothes while I am gone?" I replied humorously. "I don't think warm baby oil will penetrate that outfit enough you're wearing to give you a proper full body massage after I return."

"James, don't be silly," she said in an enthralling tone. "I am going to take a warm bath after you leave, and will wear something alittle more appropriate when you return to get my massage."

"Well Toni," I said in a nefarious tone and had an iniquitous gleam in my eyes. "I do believe a small towel would be the only clothing required to receive a full body massage."

"Maybe you're right, James?" She countered while blushing. Her glorious smile and pearly whites beamed, and her enlarged nipples pressed even harder against her taunt bodysuit showing their approval. "We'll use one of the padded mats that are in the exercise room."

"Toni, if I don't get started unloading my dad's pickup truck soon," I responded jokingly with a naughty tone in my voice. "I won't have enough time to recharge my batteries to have the strength necessary to satisfy you when I return."

"Oh Jimmy! I can't wait!" Her excited body shuttered audaciously as she spoke. "I'm quite sure sweet man, you'll have more than enough stamina remaining to handle everything."

"Either that, or I'll die trying." I countered laughing in return.

Her sensuous eyes immediately welled up with tears and her body trembled. "Oh my God, James! Please, please, sweet man, don't ever say anything like that again. Not even jokingly."

Tears began to fall like raindrops as I quickly approached and took her within my arms and hugged her firmly saying tenderly, "Oh Toni, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Oh Jimmy," her eyes lit up as she squeezed tightly saying lovingly, "I am really serious. You're such a sweet man, and I don't want anything dreadful to happen to you. Is that understood?"

"Yes it is perfectly understood, Toni." I replied knowingly. "I am so sorry, sweet lady. Please put that radiant smile back on your fabulous face. I promise you, I will try to never say anything that foolish again!"

Her face completely flushed and her chest heaved a huge sigh of relief and a sudden gasp of air quickly escaped out of her succulent mouth. Her eyes closed and her legs buckled without warning, and I quickly tightened my grip on her and held her tight against my worried body. Thankfully my once rigid member was semi-flaccid as it was pressed against her taunt tummy. After holding her so close inside the safety and power of my arms for a few moments, and those electric, beautiful blue eyes slowly opened and then locked on mine, it started growing again. Panic set in, and I backed away just enough to open a gap between us as I skillfully lowered my arms down to the sides of her slender waist hoping that she was stable enough to stand on her own two feet.

"Jimmy, are you okay?" She replied sympathetically in return. "Oh sweet man, I didn't mean to fall apart on you. I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry."

"Toni, I am okay now that you're feeling better," I replied thoughtfully as I moved further away from her. "Sweet lady, you don't have to apologize to me. I am the one who said such a foolish thing to cause all this in the first place. It will never happen again!"

"Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy," she replied lovingly as she reached her delicate hands up to my face and cupped the sides of it. "Thank you, sweet man for keeping me from falling." She then kissed my right cheek. "Jimmy, please be careful unloading the truck. I am going to take a bath. I'll see you when you come back."

"You're very welcome, Toni," I countered smiling at her. "I promise I will be careful. It won't take me too long to bring my stuff in the house. Hopefully I should be back here somewhere right around one o'clock. After all this, I am quite sure I'll need to take a long, hot shower before I give you your massage."

"I can hardly wait, Jimmy!" She exclaimed chuckling. "Now scoot! You best get your butt in gear sweet man, or your dad will be pacing the floors. And please do tell your delightful parents that I said, 'hello' and that I can't wait until we meet."

"Fulfilling your wishes is my only command," I said laughing. "See ya soon, sweet lady. Try not to use all the hot water. I'll need alot of it when I return."

"You're in enough hot water as it is, Jimmy!" She exclaimed as her spellbinding blue eyes lit up and she laughed wholeheartedly. "Now scoot, before I get my rolling pin after you!"

"Promises, promises, promises," I chuckled aloud as I quickly scooted outside through the kitchen door.

I quickly offloaded everything that was packed in my dad's pickup truck and hurried to return it back to him. My mind was racing once again as I drove over to my parent's home, and arrived before the noon hour with alot of anticipation. My mother wanted to talk to me, but I was eager to get back and spend the day with Toni. "Mom, I'm sorry I can't stay. I hope you don't mind?" I replied benevolently. "But, I promised Toni that I would help her move some boxes into the loft of her garage this afternoon before I take my powernap for work."

"Jimmy, I understand," she replied lovingly. "Maybe one day this week you can drop by for lunch?"

"Mom, thanks for being so understanding. You know I can never turn down an offer to share lunch with my most favorite lady," I replied affectionately. "Let's make it a date for Thursday, shall we? We'll eat some Chinese food, and it will be my treat."

"Thursday will be fine, Jimmy." My mother knew I was anxious to leave as I became increasingly fidgety. My mind and body were racing around knowing that every minute I was away from Toni, it became harder and harder to handle. My mother kissed my cheek and lovingly said right before I left, "my precious son, don't be in such a hurry to get back on the bicycle."