A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toni, just try to relax." I responded caringly as I leisurely slid around the table to her left side while grabbing the warm bottle of baby oil in my outstretched right hand. "Toni, I need to slide the sheet down just alittle bit to expose your back completely. I'll try to keep you warm enough so you won't get chilled."

"Jimmy, I..." Her soothing voice trailed off into a subdued whisper, as I gradually slid the sheet right to the very edge of her lower back and waistline while my middle finger lightly traced along her twitching spinal column.

"Toni, everything is going to be okay." I responded eloquently as I quickly poured some baby oil in my hands and began rubbing them together fast. "You're in good hands now, sweet lady. Please, just relax and allow yourself to enjoy this completely."

"Oh James..." Her voice dissolved into a peaceful whisper. "I'm sure I will."

"Toni, this might startle you, but it's just the baby oil." I said sympathetically, as I loaded more of the warm oil into my hands and poured alittle of it on her upper back and across her tense shoulders as some of it cascaded onto her collarbone, causing her body to shutter.

"Oh James..." Her voice quickly evaporated into a soft murmur as my powerful hands began their exploration on her heavenly body. As I pressed them firmly onto her shoulders, and my fingers draped onto the front of her she blurted out, "Oh Jimmy, that feels good."

"The best is yet to come, sweet lady." I replied in a nefarious tone. "This is only the beginning. Now, please try to relax completely and enjoy the journey."

Her gorgeous body shuttered peacefully under the influence of my powerful hands and the relentless assault of my massaging thumbs, fingers and fingertips. As my hands continued their blitz upon her blissful body, my straining staff was struggling impatiently for freedom. After about ten minutes of concentrating on her upper torso and neck, and hearing her magical murmurs excited me enough to try and push the envelope towards eternity even further.

Her back was completely flushed from the diligent rubbing of my hands and fingers against her heated flesh. I grabbed the bottle of baby oil and loaded up my hands and rubbed them together very rapidly. The excess oil was dripping out between my fingers as I momentarily pressed my thumbs gently onto the muscles that ran along the sides of her spinal column and held them steady. Her body twitched and her hips rose slightly off the covered mat, as I slowly began to slide them and my palms up the full length of her back, and then tenderly I raked my fingertips along the muscle group back down towards her wondrous waistline.

Toni's body responded better than I had ever hopped it would. I could clearly see her petite ears and facial cheeks turning beet red, as the blood flow increased effortlessly towards her upper extremities. Her heavenly creation was gently writhing under my teasing touch. Her subtle moans of pleasure were exciting my spirit; convincing me to continue pleasing her. I could feel her breathing quicken under my large hands until I reached her slender waistline. Her breathing stopped as I firmly massaged the taunt muscle group confined inside her idyllic frame.

"Toni, are you okay?" I replied out of concern that I had gone too far. "I will stop if you want me too?"

"Oh Jimmy, I am more than okay." She responded hoarsely. "Sweet man, don't you dare stop! Your hands feel so good. I have never had such a wonderful massage like this before!"

"Glad you're enjoying it, Toni," I replied favorably. "I need to balance out the rest of your muscle groups. Don't be alarmed, little lady. I am only going to fold this sheet up to your upper thighs so I can do your lower extremities."

"Jimmy, like you said before, 'you're in good hands now.' "Believe me James, if I felt otherwise, I would have had you stop."

As I tried to slide the sheet up over her exposed back, she told me to leave it uncovered. She said, "Jimmy, the cool air feels good rushing across my skin. Jimmy, I am not cold."

Evenly I folded the cotton sheet slowly over her tanned legs until it reached the lowest part of her heart shaped delicate delight. Once again, I grabbed for the bottle of baby oil and filled my hands. Rubbing them together rapidly, I admired her mostly naked body lying now totally poised only inches away from my appreciative eyes and straining member.

Panic set in once again as I noticed that during all the movements I was making to try and satisfy Toni, the towel that I had once tightly wrapped around my waist was now coming undone. Parts of my swollen manhood were quite visible through the many holes of my old sweats. It was pressing against the flimsy material in a valiant effort to seek its solace. I tried in vain to readjust the traitorous towel before it suddenly fell to the floor in a twisted heap of crumpled cotton.

It was dancing avidly to the incredible sounds of the music of the masters wafting softly in the air through the speakers strategically placed around the spacious room. The soft hues of her flushed face and admiring eyes created a peaceful cocoon of tranquility as I, too, truly begun to worship her heavenly form. Toni's eyes grew wider as she stared conscientiously at it, and those electric blue eyes of hers stroked it unwittingly. Her full lips spread wider, and her tongue clearly was caressing along the inside of her lips. I finally succumbed and moved closer to the table, as I was no longer ashamed of the incredible excitement that she, and her blissful body willingly gave to me.

"Oh my God, Jimmy! I can't believe how cold my feet are getting." She replied breaking the silence between us as her excited body shuttered rapidly. "Sweet man, would you please warm them up for me?"

Without saying a word, I centered my attention directly to the back of her trembling legs. The excessive baby oil flowed generously along the insides of her smooth, tanned legs. I raked and rubbed the oil behind both of her kneecaps with precise pressure. Her silent pleas of pleasure allowed me to understand that I wasn't rubbing too hard. Her shuddering legs twitched continuously as I massaged her calf muscles firmly, but very tenderly. She purred and squirmed incessantly under my relentless onslaught on the back of her lively legs.

Satisfied that I had her undivided attention, I made my way towards her petite ankles, and then gradually up again 'til I reach the tops of her convoluted calf muscles. Her body squirmed against the covered mat as I released my firm grip, and was only getting ready to gather another ample supply of baby oil that I needed to rub into her ankles and feet. Her body was drinking it in, just as much as my parched soul soaked in every move her writhing form made in front of it.

"Jimmy, please don't stop!" She declared urgently as she quickly lifted her head off the covered mat and twisted her body slightly causing the folded sheet to uncover her left butt cheek alittle bit when I released my powerful grip from her legs. "Don't leave me like this, sweet man. We have plenty of time to finish."

"Oh Toni, who said anything about leaving?" I replied in a baritone voice. "Please relax sweet lady. I just needed alittle more baby oil on my hands, or I am going to rub your flesh right off. Besides little lady, you're the one who has to leave shortly, not me. But, I promise I will finish your massage."

"Oh my goodness! James, I can't believe I forgot all about watching my grandbaby." She replied sadly as if she was embarrassed that she forgot all about her phone call. "Do you really think we have enough time?"

Toni, please stay relaxed." I responded perceptively. "It's only been about thirty minutes. I promise I'll have you off the table in enough time to watch your beautiful grandbaby. That is, unless you want me to stop right now?"

"Oh Jimmy, you really are such a sweet man," she responded warmly. "Please don't stop. Okay?"

"Fulfilling all of your wishes is my only command your majesty," I replied laughing lightly. "But, I'll agree with you that I am a sweet man. But, it's only because I use way too much sugar in my coffee."

"JAMES!" She replied forcefully, as her loving eyes welled up with joy. "You're truly an extraordinarily sweet man. And, don't you ever say otherwise, or I will have to get my rolling pin out, and prove it to you!"

"Toni, please lay back and allow me to savor this moment." I replied calmly as my swollen member continued to struggle for independence inside my sweats. "Just feel the soothing baby oil soaking into your parched flesh, and let everything else drift from your mind."

"Anything you say, Jimmy." She countered zealously in appreciation as she lowered her once twisted body back onto the covered mat.

"Good, I am glad you approve, sweet lady." I replied knowingly. "Now, once again the oil might startle you."

Pouring another substantial amount of oil in my hands, I quickly rubbed them together rapidly before placing them firmly on the backs of her legs. Her left cheek was completely exposed to my appreciative eyes. It took every ounce of self-restraint that I had to keep from sliding her to the very edge of the matted table and slide my tongue right in between those glorious mounds until it found all of her hidden treasures. Although my flitching friend had other ideas, I quickly pressed him firmly against the back of the table to keep him out of firing range.

During the excitement of admiring her sacred secrets, and trying to keep my bustling buddy from running rampant, I inadvertently rubbed an overly excessive amount of baby oil on the backs of her lively legs, and alot of it flowed down inside her inner calves. Shifting my hands into overdrive, I quickly spread the generous amount of oil all over the full length of the backs and sides of her lively legs. After getting the oil spread, I then slowly navigated my fingers up the backs of her writhing thighs, just as they reached her convoluted left cheek, I took my left thumb and index finger and pinched the sheet between them. Delicately I slid the cotton sheet back over to cover her exposed mound of memory as the remaining fingers on my left hand trailed along for the gentle ride across her heated heaving flesh.

A rush of air escaped from her open mouth, and she stopped breathing. Her tanned legs trembled intermittently and then suddenly her hips lifted slightly off the table and then back down again as her whole body shuttered involuntarily. I paused until she begun to breathe again. Thankfully she began to breathe within a few moments of her blissful body collapsing on the table, and I once again continued my quiet quest.

Her legs began to shutter rapidly once more, and her dazzling hips rose back off the mat a couple of inches, as I impatiently spread some of the oil up towards the insides of her indecisive thighs. Her hips raised alittle higher, and her lively legs spread wider, and she stopped breathing again. I slowly approached perilously close to her inner sanctuary, but I kept my hands far enough away from her secret garden enough as to not cause her any anxiety. However, my flailing friend wanted to create another outcome.

Knowing there wasn't nearly enough time left to absolutely devour every square inch of her heavenly creation, I quickly moved him and my taunting hands downward. Her breathing slowly began again as she finally rested her lively hips back down onto the covered mat, as I decently moved towards her ankles and feet. I spent alot of time rubbing the oil into her ankles, feet and toes. As I slowly taunted her curling toes with my powerful fingers, her body shook relentlessly. I could almost see inside her inner thighs, thankfully I had covered her, or this moment could have become different. Or at least I think it could have?

Watching her sacred body gyrate relentlessly under my teasing caresses, and listening alertly to her pleasured pleas that were marinating with the masters echoing throughout the room, I couldn't help but make an attempt to slide my well oil-covered hands slowly deep inside her slightly spread inner thighs once again. As I moved upward, she willingly parted her legs alittle wider to allow easier access, but I kept them from entering her gateway to my heaven. Although my powerful hands were far enough away from the entrance to eternity, I could feel the immense heat radiate out of her sacred temple. Her feet and curled toes were pressed against the front of my stomach, as I reached the limits of my outstretched arms.

It was only then that the adrenaline filled minutes had finally turned into euphoric memories as the incredible movements of her heavenly creation writhing uncontrollably under my taunting touch fused us together within its purity. Gradually I slid my fingers and hands down along her inner thighs, and then I completely withdrew my excited body away from hers. I stepped from behind her to be by her left side again, and began my final offensive on her upper torso. She turned her head towards me, but her mesmerizing eyes were tightly shut, and her breathing was labored. I began rubbing her left shoulder, arm and hand relentlessly as she completely collapsed upon the covered mat.

Within a few minutes, I lowered her arm gingerly to her side, and reached across her heaving body and began giving the same attention to her right shoulder, arm and hand as I had just given to her left side. I couldn't quite reach all of her lower arm and hand without lifted it, when I did, my manhood was firmly pressed against the underside and bottom edge of the table. It was twitching frantically, and it caused alot of discomfort, so I released her arm with my left hand, and tried to reposition it inside my soggy sweats without being monitored.

She promptly opened her blue eyes saying tenderly, "Jimmy, is everything alright?"

"Toni, I am fine." I replied carefully as I quickly turned away. "Just wanted to get alittle more oil. My hands are getting dry. Please close your beautiful eyes, sweet lady. I am almost finished."

Grabbing a firm hold of my mindless member, I quickly lifted it to meet the inside of the waistband of my spongy shorts, so it wouldn't be sticking straight out like a trumpet. The waistband had very little elasticity left in them, but it was my only hope. Had I bent over to grab the towel, I knew everything would have fallen out and been completely visible. I turned around and her eyes were fixated on my fortified bulge. Her mouth involuntarily opened as she impulsively stroked the full length of my stiffened shaft with those energizing eyes. I knew she wanted to taste me as much as I wanted to taste her, as her lips and tongue were involuntarily mimicking the actions of taking the swollen head of my rigid rod deep inside her heated mouth, but time was of the essence.

"Toni, please close your precious eyes." I replied perceptively. "I don't want to splash any baby oil in them."

Reluctantly she complied with my chivalrous request, and her marvelous mouth closed almost completely shut, but it remained open enough that I could easily see as her tantalizing tongue toyed teasingly with her full, moist lips. I reached over her back and took her right arm back into my hands, and began massaging it all over again. Her left arm was resting near the waistline of my rippled stomach, and I couldn't keep my dumbfounded dancing dummy from brushing against the back of her wrist when I shuffled my feet to get a better grip. After a few minutes, her arm twitched and the back of her hand blatantly brushed against him. Her tongue darted out of her mouth like a missile blasting free from its launching pad, and I had to lower her right hand back to her tender side and step away quickly, or I would have exploded all over her blissful oasis.

"Toni, it would be best if we called it a session for now," I replied sadly and laughed grudgingly. "Ya know sweet lady, if we keep going, I'm sure I'll use up all of your baby oil, and you'll never be able to grip your steering wheel or your granddaughter."

"Oh my God, Jimmy! Sweet man, that was absolutely the most incredible massage that I have ever had! Thank you so much!" She vehemently blurted out as her mystical eyes sprung wide open, and her taunting tongue playfully licked the sides of her mouth as she grabbed a large towel she was lying on top of and sat up while covering her bare front. "Oh Jimmy, we'll have to do this again when we have alot more time! That is, if you feel up to it?"

"You're very welcome, precious lady. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Toni." I countered selflessly. "Remember, I always feel with my hands, so of course I'll feel up to doing it again and again if necessary. That is, if you so desire?"

"Oh Jimmy, you're such a thoughtful man." She uttered politely as her full, wet, sultry lips playfully kissed both sides of my cheeks. "Maybe soon, I can return the favor?"

"Toni, it's like you said to me before." I replied knowingly. 'Time has a way of sorting everything out.' She smiled as her blues locked on mine while I finished my thought. "Believe me precious lady, I've enjoyed giving you a massage, and truly look forward to one day maybe you giving me one too. However, I didn't do this as a favor. I did it because I truly wanted to please you. Hopefully you'll want to do so too, not because you feel obligated."

She excitingly reached her dainty hands up to meet my face and cupped the sides of it, as she pressed her full inviting mouth firmly against mine, and kissed my lips lovingly. Her large cotton towel leisurely drifted down and barely clung to the tempting tops of her heaving, perspiring breasts, as she enthusiastically pulled me closer towards her overheated, excited body. "Oh Jimmy, you're the sweetest man, I've ever known. Now scoot, so I can cover myself up."

"Toni, please be careful on your way to your daughter's home." I replied adoringly as I reached down and grabbed the large towel off the floor, and wrapped it around my waist. I quickly turned around to face her while trying to hide my full-blown erection, as I admired her heavenly creation. "I'm going to take a powernap before heading off to work later. Hopefully I'll see you before I leave tonight. If not sweet lady, I'll see you first thing in the morning."

"Jimmy, not if I see you first," she replied anxiously while chuckling. "I'll make sure you have something delightfully delicious to eat in the morning, sweet man."

"Toni, I'm sure anything you're willing to prepare for my hungry soul will always be delightfully delicious," I replied devotedly. "You're an incredible woman, and I am absolutely thrilled to be here with you, sweet lady!"

"Oh Jimmy," she responded apprehensively. "If you don't get out of here, I'll just have to stand up and embarrass myself completely, so I can get ready to see my granddaughter."

"Toni, you're the most beautiful woman the god's above ever created on this spinning planet." I responded devotedly as I gently reached for her towel and tenderly lifted it to cover her exposed upper cleavage. "There's absolutely nothing for you to ever be embarrassed about, precious lady!"

"Jimmy?" She replied placidly, as her faithful eyes welled up with joyful tears. "Do you truly mean what you just said to me?"

"Toni, I swear on everything I hold sacred on this spinning planet," I responded amorously. "Believe me, if I didn't mean it, I wouldn't say it! Now please precious lady, you should get ready to visit your grandbaby. We'll continue this tomorrow if you like?"

"Jimmy, anything you want to do is fine with me, sweet man." She answered convincingly as she impatiently pressed her full lips against my left cheek and kissed it. "And, you're absolutely correct, I really need to get my butt in gear. Now please scoot!"

Without saying a word, I turned away and quickly headed towards my room through the laundry room. I sat in the overstuffed easy chair, and began to think about everything that had happened between Toni and I since we first met. It wasn't very long before I fell sound asleep. Sometime later, I thought I heard Toni's tender voice trying to wake me, but I was totally exhausted. The house could have crashed down around me, and I would have never woken up. About four hours later, I finally awoke with a blanket over me, and to an empty house and quite a sore back. I hobbled towards the kitchen and immediately saw a beautiful handwritten note stuck under a 'Worlds Greatest Grandma' magnet left on the refrigerator door by Toni.

1...45678...10