A Room with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toni, are you okay?"

"Jimmy, I'll be okay. You're just so damn big, baby! Please don't stop."

With each passing inch entering her treasure cove, her pleas of pleasure strengthen, and she began bucking wildly while digging her red painted nails firmly into my muscular back. As I pressed further, her powerful tanned legs wrapped around my waist tighter, and she thrust her lively hips up; quickly drawing most of me deep inside her glorious gateway to heaven!

"Jimmy, oh my God, baby!" She responded fervently as her body rocked notably. "Your thick, beautiful cock feels so damn good inside me! Oh baby, I want all of you!"

She let out another passionate plea of awareness of just how far we had buried my manhood inside her overheated haven. Suddenly she thrust her hips higher, and finally took all of me inside her. Her buzzing body collapsed and shuttered hysterically as I laid motionless for a few minutes. My throbbing cock danced quietly inside her heated pussy while our eyes locked together. Her walls of wonderment were twitching and squeezing my cock rapidly while I was buried deep inside her chamber of compassion. Her whole body was quaking nonstop. Her juices were soaking my member without regret.

"My God, woman. Your pussy is so fucking hot and wet!" I was thinking as I thoughtfully began to slide it skillfully back and forth inside her heated sanctuary. It felt as if she had a pair of vice grips wrapped tightly around my enlarged buried cock as she released again and again.

Her heavenly face was beaming in the shadows, and her blue eyes were sparkling. She thrashed about repeatedly and moaned persistently in sheer ecstasy beneath my soothing, sliding strokes. Her mesmerizing blue eyes closed tightly and within moments her animated body shuttered uncontrollably. Her blissful body shook impressively, and I stopped moving while she continued to erupt in wave after wave of devoted delights. Her pleasing pleas of pleasure filled the evening air like an angel singing to the god's above. It seemed like forever until she finally collapsed and sunk deep into the bed as her convoluted body finally started relaxing. She slowly opened her mystical eyes to meet my admiring glaze, and she tenderly raised her head and then firmly nestled it tightly against my perspiring, heaving chest.

"Oh James..." she said lovingly. "Baby, I need to relax for a moment."

"Toni, take all the time you need baby," was all I could utter as I tenderly pressed my hungry lips against hers.

We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes until I broke our kiss. Her face and smile lit up, as I laid motionless on top of her heaving, perspiring body. Although I did keep my rock hard hammer buried deep inside of her, as I lightly toyed with her fabulous breasts until she fully recovered. Within minutes, we rolled over and she started to slowly ride my rigid cock as her tantalizing tits swayed in right front of my face. I thought I had died and was now in heaven because I've always liked older women, yet never thought anything like this would happen in my life!

Tenderly, I ran my determined hands and fingers firmly over her ravishing rump getting to know her twin pillows of pleasure more intimately. Finally, after exploring her firm fanny for a few minutes, I grabbed her heaving hips and met her thrashing body, thrust for thrust. Impulsively, she bent over closer to my waiting mouth, and I started to quicken my pace while alternating sucking and twirling on her rigid nipples with my teeth, tongue and lips while they were being besieged deep inside my hungry mouth.

Her caressing cries of gratification continued endlessly to fill my weary soul as I continued to explore every inch of her womanly desires. Her firm fanny was definitely soaked with all of her juices. Delicately yet firmly, I started to explore and rub her tight asshole leisurely with my middle finger and compassionately pressed it against her tight, puckered preserve. She pressed back against it, and I knew it was mine for the taking. Her fabulous blue eyes rolled deep into the back of her head, and as I slid it inside her, she started to moan so loud, and came so hard, that I thought she must have urinated on me. My loins were ready to burst, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer before I'd explode deep inside her treasure temple.

Taking her firmly within my prodigious grasp, I quickly rolled her heavenly creation over and onto her back. Her incredible treasures were now mine to fully explore. She was totally exposed to my every whim, and admiring eyes, as I held her extremely formidable flailing legs open in the cool, evening air. Her sultry lips and radiant blue eyes were compelling me to reach the finish line with her. Eagerly my heated mouth found hers, and I slowly withdrew my rigid member all the way to the illustrious crown, and then without any hesitation, quickly drove it deep inside between her thrashing hips.

Upon impact, our passionate lips broke their snug seal, and she melodiously cried out. "Oh my God! Jimmy, slam that big cock of yours deep in my hot pussy faster and harder, honey! Give it all to me, baby! Jimmy, don't you ever stop!"

Her angelic voice commanded every nerve ending in the deepest recesses of my weary being, and I enthusiastically obliged. Her pulsating passions started cresting again and again, and my hungry mouth encapsulated her left, wet magnificent mound of delight as my rigid tongue flicked across the erect nipple dancing in mid-air. Her hips were energetically rising and falling faster with each premeditated thrust, and I began tweaking and pinching her right straining nipple without clemency until she screamed out loud in sheer delight! Our unified movements were so rapid that I thought I'd either throw my back out of whack or drive her heavenly creation right through the oversized bed 'til we reached the carpeted floor.

Snatching her outstretched legs in my dominant arms, I was able to watch as her velvet pussy lips completely encircled my straining, thrusting cock. Her passionate petitions and her heated juices were flowing down my rigid shaft as I withdrew until the crown was almost out of her heated pussy, and when I thrust back all the way in, I could easily savor and feel her intense juices squirting out. Our race to the finish line was closing rapidly, and I told her that I was ready to fill her treasure temple, and she said, "Oh Jimmy. Baby, baby, fill my boiling pussy with your hot cum!"

Hearing her staggering words of encouragement, I knew it was a matter of moments before I would erupt and fill her with my ample load! It was so warm and tight inside Toni that all I could feel was her using her trained muscles trying to milk every ounce of my hot juice from my flailing cock, as I relentlessly thrust deep inside her animated pussy. She quickly dug the bare heels of her tiny feet into my butt and met me thrust for thrust, as I rammed in and out of her secret sanctuary without leniency!

Her gratifying words of enchantment continued to echo throughout the deepest recesses of my aching soul, as we climbed the pinnacle of pleasure together. Although I must admit, I had absolutely no stamina left, and finally exploded within moments, as she suckled and licked feverishly on my exposed neck and perspiring face. Her passionate moans, kisses and spirited caresses began to slowly diminish as we calmed down, and my once rock hard thick cock, began retreating inside her overheated haven.

We laid quietly next to each other for quite awhile before we said a word. She looked at me smiling saying, "Oh Jimmy, it's going to be really wonderful having you here with me."

"Toni, anytime you need, or want me, precious lady," I told her affectionately. "Baby, just call out my name, and I'll be there for you."

"Oh Jimmy," she said lovingly. "You've made me very happy. I want give you as much joy and happiness as you've given me."

"Toni," I said adoringly. "You've made me a better man, and I am totally content to be by your devoted side. I couldn't ask or want anything more than you've already given me."

Her face lit up and she kissed my mouth passionately for a few moments, and softly said, "Jimmy, please close your weary eyes and get some needed rest. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Toni, I am not tired yet," I replied.

She started to speak, but words didn't come to her. Instead our faces drew closer together and our restless lips met again. Within seconds our mouths were hungrily attacking each other's. Coming up for air after several minutes of passionate kissing, I moved my attention to kissing and tasting her succulent neck and tenderly nibbling on her ears. As I gently nibbled on her heated flesh, she slowly moved her right hand towards my ass and gently caressed and squeezed it. Now, I was almost certain that we would make love again, but I still wanted to be careful with her. Breaking away from nibbling on her ear, my adoring eyes met hers, and I softly said, "Toni, you're absolutely the most gorgeous woman I've ever known!"

She graciously put her left hand on the back of my head drawing my mouth once again to hers and we kissed passionately. Feeling her nipples pressing against my bare chest, she playfully pushed my head downward and my hungry mouth and lively lips met her right rigid nipple. I caringly brought my large hands up to met her magnificent breasts and played gently as I peppered each of them with little kisses. After a minute or so of relentlessly teasing her, I opened my mouth wider and flicked my taunting tongue upon her magnificent mounds of fevered flesh.

Her writhing body shook uncontrollably as I suckled lightly on her breasts. I loved the salty taste of her delicate delights and continued my unwavering assault on each breast until she finally lifted my head slowly away from her heaving breasts saying affectionately, "Jimmy, please just lay back. I want to..."

I spoke out abruptly saying, "Toni, is everything okay?" I countered in concern.

"Oh Jimmy, it's better than okay," she replied lovingly. "Baby, I want to try and do something that I have never done before."

"Toni, whatever it is, I am sure it will be great." I replied. "I'm yours for the taking, sweet lady."

She increasingly moved from under my rising body to rest herself on her right side, and then slowly her wet, full lips began their blissful journey down my left side. Her teasing tongue lightly traced towards my heaving chest until she reached my nipple and quietly slipped it into her heated mouth. Her robust movements now made it my turn to writhe around on the spacious bed. Her movements were steady and gentle at first but firm. She quickly picked up the pace as I began breathing heavily and then her heated mouth broke its firm seal from around my excited nipple. Her tiny hand was wrapped on my rejuvenated rod.

"Well, here goes nothing, Jimmy." She said as she nervously laughed.

Her marvelous mouth began its unmistakable journey down past my pounding chest towards my stomach, and her tiny fingers traced everywhere her luscious lips had just been. She gazed up at me, as her mouth got closer to my straining manhood. It was dancing in the evening air. Her heated breath wrapped around my writhing body until her full, sultry lips found their aspiration. Her electrified blue eyes never left mine as she started off slowly just lightly flicking across the swollen crown of my thick cock with the tip of her tantalizing tongue.

"Toni, oh my God..." I moaned out peacefully. "Baby, that feels absolutely incredible!"

Her blue eyes smiled, and then she put the swollen head eagerly inside her hot mouth. She delicately continued to swirl her teasing tongue around and around until I thought I was going to lose my mind. Her tiny right hand firmly squeezed the base of my thick shaft and then she slowly began to stroke my straining shaft up and down, as her soft left hand gently caressed my balls. As our passions built, she started stroking it faster and then her tongue twirled along the shaft as her lips started sucking and drawing my rigid rod deep inside her mouth.

Inch by inch, it slowly disappeared past her full, scorching lips. I had never had anyone take me into their mouth so lovingly. It was driving me crazy with lust. I don't think I have ever been so hard. She gagged and whimpered slightly as my raging rod finally pressed against the back of her throat while she held my cock inside the palm of her right hand. Her loving blue eyes apologetically told me that she couldn't swallow any more of me.

"Toni," I said tenderly. "Baby, you're absolutely amazing."

Her beautiful body trembled as she slowly shut her watering eyes tightly. Her full, sultry lips and heated mouth began vacuuming my quaking cock. Her tantalizing twirling tongue and lip movements were absolutely startling. Her mouth rode up and down along the length of my buried shaft. The longer she went on, the faster her motions became, both with her hands and her magnificent mouth. She also knew how hard to squeeze my balls enough that it felt good without hurting. I couldn't help it and began thrusting my hips up to meet her expert strokes. The uncontrollable feeling was rising rapidly in my loins. I grabbed a fistful of her hair. My teeth were clenched in ecstasy.

"Toni, oh my God!" I hollered out loudly. "Baby, I'm going to explode! Oh, yes! Here it comes!"

Her beautiful blue eyes opened wide and she didn't back away. Her movements became quicker, and within a few seconds, I exploded and filled her succulent mouth with my hot cum. She couldn't quite swallow all of it. My hot cum was drooling out of the sides of her mouth. But, as much as she made me cum, it would have been difficult for anyone to do. My body was thrusting in mid-air, and then I finally collapsed on the bed.

"Jimmy, you're an incredible lover!" She uttered adoringly as she continued to lick and swallow the last remnants of my hot cum that splashed on her puffy lips.

"No I am not baby," I replied. "You're the one who is absolutely the most incredible lover on this planet!"

Smiling warmly she replied. "Oh James, now don't you go arguing with me, my precious man!"

She was definitely ready for another tongue lashing, and I knew it. She didn't need to say anything, I knew what she wanted, and I wanted to please her like no other man ever had. She perceptively rose on top of me, and we kissed passionately. Our tongues danced inside each other's mouths once again. Her tiny hands were all over my body as well as my powerful hands were exploring every inch of her trembling body. Within moments, I quickly rolled her over and wasted no time. I climbed off of the bed, and stood in front of her, leaning down and grabbed her by her elegant waist, and pulled her heavenly body to the outer edge of the significant bed.

Her body shuttered as I zealously lowered her heaving hips onto the edge. I swallowed hard as I couldn't believe my eyes. Toni's sweet sacred sanctuary was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She had a beautiful thick bush of velvet hair surrounding her wet, magical mystery mound. There was so much pubic hair that I thought I hit the mother lode. Hidden amongst her secret garden were her swollen, perfect pouting pink lips that were welcoming me with its glistening wetness. I knew she and I were going to enjoy this energized expedition.

Our eyes met once again, and I quickly sunk right in between her tanned legs. I just had to trace my frisky fingers through her lovely bush for a few seconds before proceeding to my center of awareness. Then, I teased her for a long time lightly tracing my fingertips and large hands over her swollen lips and rising clit, although I was just barely touching it. At one point, while I was kissing her inner thighs, I felt her shiver as a huge wave of passion crashed through her sacred being. She began breathing alot faster.

Finally, I slid my middle finger into her enthusiastic entrance. Pressing it deeper, her pleas became louder as I relaxingly slid my left index finger in and out of her while my right hand tenaciously taunted her engorged clit. The fragrance of her oozing pussy juice was getting to me, and I wrapped my powerful hands tightly around her thrusting thighs and brought my face and tongue to cherish upon her hot pussy. She fervently nestled herself in my face. I began at the base of her pussy and slowly licked my way up along the folds of her slippery sanctuary.

"Toni, you taste like heaven," I said, as I began to curl my plunging tongue deep inside her tumultuous temple to scoop out every ounce of her passionate juices. My tongue lapped away at her pulsating pussy and as my appetite became temporarily satisfied, I worked it up against her climatic clit. It was truly aroused as self-evident as it protruded proudly from beneath its protective sheath. I gave it a tender teasing flick and lightly suckled on it. She nearly jumped out of her skin. After her gyrating hips landed back on the bed, I frantically began my steadfast assault upon her swollen clit, that is, until she began to writhe around uncontrollably. Her heaving hips were thrashing around wildly, and I had to do everything I could to keep up with her.

Suddenly, more of her jubilate juices erupted from deep within her as she exploded in a fierce orgasm while screaming out loudly. "Jimmy! Oh my God! Baby! Baby! Baby!" She constantly muttered loudly while thrashing around. "Please don't stop, baby! My God! I am losing my mind! Baby, please suck my pussy dry!"

"Your wish is my only command." I said abruptly as I broke away from her flailing pussy. "Give it all to me, Toni! I want to bathe in your love juices!"

Instantly, I plunged my tongue back deep inside her and her fragile head flew back and her blissful body tightened violently. She moaned and cried out loudly as a huge stream of clear liquid squirted out of her sweet pussy. It covered my face and chest. It felt amazing. I pushed my tongue back inside her and then pressed my hand against her tummy, and this time the squirt was much more intense. So much so, that my teasing tongue was pushed out of her in a torrent of her juices that splashed all over the bed, the floor and me. Everything around us was totally soaked and her joyful juices was in my hair and all over my excited body.

Toni's eyes were locked on mine, and she smiled saying, "baby, I hope you don't mind getting wet?"

"Toni, I'll just wear my wetsuit and goggles next time," I countered while chuckling lightly. "My God woman. Baby, you're absolutely the most incredible woman I have ever known! C'mere and kiss me with those sweet lips, baby doll!"

"Jimmy, anything you want is yours!" She shouted out. "Baby, I'm all yours and only yours for the taking!" She shuttered and we began kissing passionately.

After a few minutes of kissing, holding and caressing each other, Toni suggested that we better get cleaned up, and then she'll change the bedding afterwards so we can sleep together in her room.

"Jimmy, please baby, will you rest your weary bones now?" She replied lovingly. "It's going to be a very busy day for us. My beautiful daughter and granddaughter are coming over later this afternoon. I am dying to introduce you to both of them, if that's alright with you?"

"Your sweet majesty," I responded playfully and she didn't even try to interrupt me. "Fulfilling all of your wishes and desires is my every and only command."

"Jimmy, be thankful I'm allowing you just this one last time to get the full statement in." She jokingly said. "James, but from now on, and don't you interrupt me," she said with a beaming smile and wicked gleam radiating from her baby blues. "I'll be the one addressing you as your willing servant! Is that understood?"

"Anything you say, Toni." I replied in earnest.