A Samantha Mohr Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two lane, not real busy" I replied.

With that, she pulled her top over her head, her big jugs swaying. "Just want to give you something to think about while I'm gone."

"You're the best!!" I said as she started stroking my now very stiff dick, her rings going up and down. She leaned over and cupped my balls with her right while she stroked with her left, making her big tits sway in my direction. I alternately played with them and just watched them swing as I drove. Five minutes later, I was there.

"Watch," I said. She looked intently at my swelling dick, which immediately began spewing streaks of come on her wrist and hand, with some spilling down my shaft and over her wedding set. When I was finished coming, she released my cock and held up her hand, showing me the sperm that had coated her rings. She then licked it off, which she followed by gathering up as much of my come as she could and licking that up as well. She kept doing that til she had taken all of it that she was able to get, finishing just as we were getting to the airport.

"That was better than the hotel breakfast!!" She said, and we both laughed.

"That was better than anything that will happen to me all day," I said. "You're wonderful, and I love being with you." Her eyes had that sparkle again. We parked and I walked her in to her flight. We left each other with a long, sensuous, loving kiss outside security.

"Thanks for making Christmas sweet for me this year," I said.

"No, thank you. This was more than I ever expected. I love the way you answer my needs in ways my husband won't." She kissed me again. "Love you."

"I love you," I said.

I watched as she went on through and off to Atlanta. She texted me the next day: "Still leaking." I asked if her husband noticed. She replied, no, he had not, even though they'd had sex that evening, and she was still pretty wet. "He has no idea," she sent back. Either he did not figure it out, or he knows but isn't letting on. We still get together when we can, and we still meet at Christmas. It's a magic season!!

12