All Comments on 'A Samhain Reward'

by Desdmona

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DesdmonaDesdmonaover 20 years agoAuthor
Author Speaks

This is a story that stretches my comfort zone. Vampires are sexy. There's so much bloodlust that I wanted to try my hand at writing about one. As it was, I couldn't go all the way and make my vampire completely evil. She had to have regrets and self-imposed guidelines for her actions. But in the end, as it can only be with vampires, her own existence and her own needs prevail.

I'm sure I stray from any accepted idea of vampires, and I interjected my own ideas. But that's part of the fun of writing. In my mind, for the sense of smell to be so acute, the other senses might need to take a backseat, and so for this story my vampire can't taste. Except on that one day of the year -- Samhain.

InsatiableMeInsatiableMeover 20 years ago
Two thumbs up! :-)

Desdmona, I know you say this story "stretched your comfort zone", but let me be the first to say (here, at least) that you did an excellent job!

This story was spine-tingling, attention-grabbing, pulse-stirring, and just all around hot! :) It is wonderful to see an author who truly understands "Erotic Horror".

Keep up the writing! I look forward to more! (And plan to check out your author profile now!)

GoddessWithRedHairGoddessWithRedHairover 20 years ago
Fantastic!

This is the best Erotic Horror short story I have read to date. You have all the elements in this piece. Truely a great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous