A Sanguine Romance for the Dying Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edmund recovered from the unexpected fall, his sex already healing. He was greeted by a hissing Messalina, her eyes blood-drenched and demonic. He leapt upon the stage, soaring through the air, and threw aside his jacket. Messalina's cloth had come undone and she stood before him naked and wanting. She glanced to her side and three men clambered upon the stage, charging Edmund. He dodged them with the greatest of ease, scooping up his cane where he left it and hitting his first assailant hard in the head, solid oak crushing skull. The second one got in a punch in the gut, but was astounded at the preternatural hardness of Edmund's torso. Amazement would be the final look in his eyes as Edmund wrung his neck into an unnatural angle. The third set off on a run, only to be dragged down by a mob, hunched over a body.Katrina. She would have to defend herself. He had more pressing matter to attend to. Messalina lumbered forward, a torn-off chair leg in her hand.

"If you do not heed The Beckoning, you are outcast from all that our race can give you Edmund, do you understand? We will have your heart on a plate!" Her delirious eyes flitted to and fro, and in the blink of an eye Edmund was on the floor, with Messalina on top of him. Drooling blood all over him, she waved the makeshift stake in front of his face.

" Nobody refuses my gift and lives to tell the tale, my darling little boy. And how ungrateful you are, first surrendering your heart to my loins, only to stab me in the back!"

Edmund struggled under her strength, but then he felt all fear and anger fall away from him. He smiled.

"You never had my heart. Kartrina holds it, and takes better care of it than you ever did, cursed or not."

He closed his eyes and called out for Katrina, surrendering himself to the call of his blood.

Katrina did her best to fend off the pawing hands, the kicking feet.There's just too many of them. She bared her fangs and tore at whatever came close to her mouth, sending some of them away screaming. Despite her peril, she closed her eyes and focused upon every muscle in her body. She felt her strength grow, blood flooding her muscles.....and the waif threw off five grown men and women. She rushed to Edmund's side, seeing him pinned beneath that whore Messalina...but froze halfway there. Edmund slowly...dissolved, his features seemingly vanishing from sight. Mists soon enshrouded Messalina, a sickly green fog.Green. Like her eyes. Revenge.She started toward the fog, but was cut short by blinded Alaric getting up to his feet and facing her. She stopped again, not making a sound.

"That bitch....where are you? I will feast on your womb and leave you to brighten a sunset!" Her glee was unparalleled as she grabbed him like he had done before and sent him crashing into the wall, her blood's strength still fuelling her vitriol.

The strange sensation of incorporeal form confused Edmund, but he laughed soundlessly as he saw Katrina enter the mists, enter him. Her nails, claws, caught the forlorn Messalina unawares, slashing her throat, leaving her oblivious and as prey to Katrina's thirst. He did not quite register what had happened, wanting to revert to his true self, but so hooked on the feeling of weightlessness. As the mists gathered and became Edmund again, Katrina was crouched amidst a pile of ashes, The very ends of her hair caked in what was left of Messalina.

Katrina fell in Edmund's arms. The sweet taste of blood filled her every fibre. Edmund spoke words to her, sweet words surely, but she did not hear him. She felt the warm and steady flush of blood coursing through her veins.A slave and a mistress, within the span of minutes. Together they headed towards the stairs, with Katrina looking at the chaos as if saying goodbye to an old friend. Katrina halted upon seeing Alaric, huddled in a corner. Before even uttering a word, Edmund broke free and lifted the wretch looking down upon his maimed face.

"Edmund? Edmund! If that's you, what has happened to her? Is she....gone?" Blind eyes looked at nothing, fear emanating from his wounds. Edmund walked toward the blazing fireplace, flinching at its heat and potential danger.

" Her reign of terror is done. But you did nothing to end it, you lech. Your Beckoning comes from the fires." He ignored his screams as he tossed him into the pyre. Katrina merely smiled as she guided Edmund toward the stairs, away from what once was home...to someone.

Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still. Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still. Whoever is filthy, let him be filthy still.Listen to the words long down, When the man comes around.

-Johnny Cash, When The Man Comes Around-

Edmund had not said a word in two nights. Katrina had been out hunting, replenishing nothing, but enjoying it still. Her victims still were the same, but she enjoyed the thrill of the hunt a bit more now. She realised the full extent of her powers. On the second night she found Edmund as she had at the beginning of the evening, naked in his coffin, drawing frantically. All of the drawing were of that wretched place, a blind Alaric, his brother, Messalina in her naked glory, dying under her fangs. Katrina's powerful fangs. She watched him, wearing her widower's outfit. She shook her head.

"Do you grieve for her, or are you afraid to keep on going now?" She asked dryly. Edmund seemed startled, looked at her as if she were a stranger. He laid down his paper and charcoal, stepped out of his coffin.His tomb. His eyes betrayed him, the sorrowful look made Katrina spill a tear. She pulled him close to her, ruffled his hair.

"Then I will grieve with you. My love, my Alpha and Omega."

The steam from the tub clouded the entire bathroom. Leaning on the tub's edge, Katrina's body heaved and shook with every thrust of Edmund's hardness. He greedily grabbed at her breasts, as she urged him on to take her harder. She felt frustration in his thrusts, but relished them nonetheless. She turned around, taking his pale shaft in her hands, stroking it as she looked with mesmerizing eyes.

"You will cum in my mouth." Her whisper was a command, and Edmund merely nodded. Her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, and her tongue danced on the blood-coated flesh, sucking it deep inside of her mouth. He let out a hungry grunt and before she knew it, his sanguine seed gushed into her mouth. She swallowed and lapped up the reward greedily, knowing that nothing would stand inher way of having this night after night after night.

For all eternity, remember?

12