A Second Chance At Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers

When her legs would hold her, she got up and left the bathroom, feeling her wet cum covered panties rubbing on her sensitive pussy. She could even smell her pussy and Jim's cum as she sat down at her desk. Early that afternoon, Jim had an important business meeting that he was running late for. He got on the elevator and headed down to the lobby. When the elevator stopped on the floor that Jenny worked on, Jim was surprised to see her get on. She stepped to the back next to him.

"Hi Mr. Lewis," Jenny said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Hi Miss Bradford," Jim responded in his best business voice.

"I wanted to thank you so much for expending your creative juices on the briefs I sent you. You covered them very thoroughly," Jenny said, struggling to keep from laughing.

At first Jim wondered what briefs she was referring too. Suddenly he realized the double meaning. "Uh, well, I always try to give my best," he said as his face turned red.

"Well you know how close those briefs are to me, even now." Jenny said, reaching over and taking Jim's hand.

Jim was a little shocked when he realized that Jenny was saying that she had put the soggy panties back on. If he needed proof, he felt Jenny pull his hand over and move it slowly up the back of her dress. The elevator was very crowded now and they were in the back corner. Jim's heart began to beat wildly as Jenny raised his hand until he could feel the sodden crotch of her panties between her legs. Jim pulled his hand away as if it were a hot stove when the door opened in the lobby. Fortunately Jim had his valise with him to cover his excitement.

"See you later Mr. Lewis," Jenny said as they parted.

Jim stood in the lobby trying to remember where he was going.

Chapter 6

When Jenny returned from lunch, she was still excited. Her pussy was throbbing, her own juice keeping the crotch of her panties wet. She needed to get fucked she thought. She picked up the phone and called Rick and asked if he was free again tonight. As always Rick said he would cancel his plans. Good old dependable Rick.

Jenny was waiting in the living room in a short silky Japanese robe at 7 p.m. when the doorbell rang. She opened it to see her smiling friend. As soon as Rick stepped into the house, Jenny pushed him against the wall and kissed him with unbridled passion.

Rick was a little stunned, wondering what had gotten into Jenny. However, he never questioned women when they wanted to fuck. He wrapped his arms around her and reached under the short robe to squeeze her sexy ass. He grabbed two hands full of soft ass flesh and pulled her tightly to his rapidly swelling cock.

Suddenly Jenny pushed herself back, her eyes swimming with lust. Slowly she slid down her lover's body until she was kneeling at his feet. With shaking hands, she opened Rick's pants and pulled them down. His already hard cock sprang out, hitting her in the face.

Rick moaned as Jenny engulfed his cock. What a wild woman he though as he watched his pretty lover suck and lick his cock.

Jenny's lips and tongue worked on Rick like a woman possessed. She wanted to taste his cum. She had been thinking about it since she called him. She brought both hands up and held his cock so that her lips could work on the pulsing head.

"Oh God baby, you keep that up and you are going to get a mouth full," Rick warned.

Jenny moaned and began to work her hands up and down, milking his cock.

"Ohhhhh!" Rick moaned as his hips began to move in a fucking motion. He felt his balls tighten, his body beginning to tense as excitement was leading him rapidly to a climax. "Keep it up, yes, suck me, God baby. Oh yes, yes, here it cums ahhhhhh!" Rick moaned as his juice began to move rapidly up his shaft.

Jenny moaned as she felt his cock pulse then began to squirt his potent seed into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly as her mouth filled. Her pussy throbbed and began to quiver as her own little tremors began. She held on to the squirting cock as her legs almost gave out. Her mouth filled to overflow, dripping down her chin as Rick's cum kept pouring out. "Mmmmmm," Jenny moaned as pleasure ripped through her.

Minutes later the two lovers were naked. Jenny led Rick up to her bed, pushing him down and practically jumping on top of him. The two lay in a naked embrace on her bed. They were both basking in the glow of sexual satisfaction. Yet Jenny's pussy still pulsed with excitement. She needed a cock. She rolled over onto her lover, kissing his lips.

"Wow baby, what has gotten into you," Rick said with a laugh.

"You I hope," Jenny said and reached down to take Rick's soft cock in her hand. She began to work on his cock as she kissed his lips. Without warning she twisted around and threw her leg over Rick's head, moving into a 69 position. She took Rick's cock into her mouth again as she sat her dripping pussy on his face. Rick was a great fuck but he could eat pussy better than anyone she knew.

Rick wasted no time as his tongue split Jenny's sweet pussy lips. He swallowed her juice as it poured into his mouth, and then he sucked for more. God how he loved to eat her pussy, he thought. She tasted better than any woman he had ever been with.

As soon as Jenny had Rick hard again, she turned around and squatted over his cock. She teased herself and him as she rubbed her swollen pussy lips on the head of his cock. She moved down, taking just the head inside.

Rick moaned when he felt Jenny squeeze her muscles around his cock head. He tried to push up but she quickly moved back up and giggled.

"Not so fast lover, I want to savor this cock. Now hold still for me." Jenny took the head inside her again, and then moved up and down, massaging just the head. Her juice was running in silvery streams down her lover's cock.

"Oh God Jenny, you're driving me crazy," Rick moaned, trying to hold his hips on the bed.

"Tell me how much you want it baby, tell me you want my hot cunt," Jenny said, paying him back for the way he had teased her the last time they fucked.

"Oh yes please sweety, give me that cunt. Ohhhhh!" Rick moaned as Jenny quickly dropped her weight onto his cock, taking him all the way inside her in one movement.

"Oh my God," Jenny screamed as she felt Rick's cock hit the deepest part of her pussy. She sat still for a moment trying to get used to his large cock. Then she slowly began to move up and down.

Both lovers began to moan as their sexual parts moved together. The wet slapping sounds echoed in the room.

"Oh yes baby, I can't hold back much longer," Rich warned.

"Yes baby, cum in me, fill me with your juices."

"Ohhhh yes baby, I'm going to cum," Rick screamed as his cock began to shoot deep into Jenny's receptive pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh God, I can feel it. Ahhhhh!" Jenny's body pushed down hard as she began to climax. Her legs trembled and her body shook as she shared incredible pleasure with her lover.

Eventually, the two lovers collapsed in a heap onto the bed. They fucked one more time before exhaustion took over.

Chapter 7

It was after 10 p.m. before Jim finished up for the day. It had taken him far longer than normal to complete his work because his mind kept wandering back to the events of the day. He couldn't believe the affect this young girl was having on him.

As he was driving home, he kept thinking about Jenny. Suddenly, he made a quick decision and pulled into a floral shop just before it closed. He bought a dozen roses. Then he made a detour of a few blocks and pulled up in front of Jenny's house.

Jim sat in the car for a few minutes, having second thoughts. Hell, he didn't even know if she was home. But then he had come this far. He got out of the car and walked up to the house and rang the doorbell, then stood there as nervous as a kid on his first date.

Jenny had been lying awake, still basking in the warm after glow of sex. She could feel Rick's cum running out of her pussy. She was startled when she heard the doorbell.

Rick rolled over with a groan and opened his eyes.

"It's okay sweety, go back to sleep, it's just the doorbell."

Rick smiled sleepily and fell back into an exhausted sleep.

Jenny put on her silky robe and walked downstairs. She could feel the two loads of cum Rick had deposited in her begin to run out. Her body shivered; she loved that feeling.

When Jenny peeked out the window next to the door, she was surprised to see Jim standing there nervously. She stood there in a moment of indecision. Then she somewhat reluctantly opened the door. "Jim, what on earth," she started to say until he pulled the dozen roses from behind his back. "Oh my goodness," Jenny said, opening the door and taking the roses. "That's so sweet Jim."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come by this late," Jim said, noticing that Jenny was practically nude.

"Uh...uh...no, it's okay...do you want to come in for a minute," Jenny said, hoping that he didn't want to. However, she felt obligated since he had obviously gone out of his way to get the flowers and stop by. Any other time she would have been thrilled. Yet, here she was, cum starting to run down her legs and a lover in her bed. This was going to be very tricky she thought.

"I'm not disturbing you am I?" Jim asked.

"Well, my roommate is asleep upstairs so we need to be quiet," Jenny said, not really lying.

Jenny led Jim through the living room and into the kitchen. It would be less likely that Rick would hear them from the kitchen. She wasn't really worried about Rick; she was more worried about Jim. She didn't want to hurt him.

"This is so sweet," Jenny said as she put the cut roses in a large vase. Then she turned back to Jim and wrapped her arms around him, bringing their lips together. She was worried momentarily that he could taste Rick on her lips or smell her very used pussy.

Jim's hands came down to grab Jenny's ass. He could smell sex on Jenny alright but though that she was just kinky enough to go to bed without cleaning her pussy of his cum. His hands pulled her naked ass cheeks to him as his fingers worked lower. Jim was being bolder then he ever had.

Jenny panicked. He was bound to feel Rick's cum running out of her. Thinking quick, she pulled from his arms and slid to her knees.

Jim looked at her, his eyes wide.

She definitely hadn't planned this but she needed to improvise. Jenny quickly reached up and opened his zipper. She smiled her sexy smile and pulled his cock from his pants. She looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes then used her tongue to lick off a clear drop of juice that had formed at the tip of his now hard cock.

Jim watched as Jenny opened her mouth and engulfed his cock. A moan escaped his lips and he closed his eyes. The truth was that Jim had never had a blowjob. Sally didn't care for oral sex and Jim never pressed it. He knew now what he had missed all of these years. He began to pump his hips into Jenny's face as her mouth sucked him and her hand jerked his cock. God she was good he thought as he opened his eyes and watched his cock move in and out of her mouth.

Jenny's eyes were closed as she savored Jim's sweet cock. She loved sucking cock, almost better then fucking. She could actually cum from sucking cock. She felt those familiar tremors in her pussy as Rick's cum began to drip to the floor between her legs. It was too late for her to stop. She would just have to make sure that Jim didn't look at the floor when she was done.

Jim reached up and gently placed his hands on Jenny's moving head. He caressed her cheeks, holding her face. He could feel his cock make her cheeks bulge out each time she took him inside. His hips began to thrust into her face. It didn't take long for Jim to feel a climax coming on. He wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to cum in her mouth if she didn't want that. Yet it felt too good to stop.

"Oh God sweety, I'm going to cum," Jim warned, hoping she wouldn't stop.

Jenny moaned and sucked harder. She used her hand to jerk on Jim's throbbing cock, trying to draw his sweet cum from his balls. Suddenly the head enlarged in her mouth and began to pulse. Jenny moaned again as his cum began to pour into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly, trying to get every drop.

Jim was beyond excitement as he watched this beautiful girl on her knees drinking his cum. He forced his eyes to remain open. He wanted to watch her drink his cum.

Jenny looked up as her cheeks bulged with Jim's juice. Their eyes met. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she made a special effort to let him see her swallow his juice.

Finally, when she could get no more sperm from Jim's balls, she let his cock slip from her mouth. Suddenly Jim's cock gave one last throb and squirted out a gob of cum, hitting her in the cheek.

Jim was mortified.

Jenny giggled and scraped the cum from her cheek with her fingers and sucked them clean. Then she stood up and brought her lips to Jim's for a surprise kiss.

Jim started to pull away then he realized how tacky that would be after she had swallowed his sperm. He moaned and allowed Jenny to force her tongue into his mouth. He tasted his own sperm for the first time in his life.

Jenny pulled away and said, "That should keep you for a while lover. Thanks for the beautiful flowers, that was so thoughtful."

"You are more than welcome," Jim said and hugged Jenny tight to him.

Jenny led Jim to the door, a little quicker then normal, and kissed him one last time. When he was safely out of the house, she leaned against the door and sighed. Her thighs were covered from knee to pussy with Rick's juice, her mouth tasting of Jim's sperm. That was close she thought and felt a shiver run through her. It was also so kinky. The thrill of sucking one lover while the others cum ran down her legs made her pussy throb. She wondered if Rick was up for one more fuck.

Chapter 8

The following the day, Jim was busy with a court case. He called Jenny to thank her again and asked her if she could stop up around 5:30. He told her he wanted to talk to her. In reality, Jim wanted to see her because he was feeling guilty. He had been thinking how he had taken all the pleasure; he wanted to return the favor.

At 5:30 Jenny tapped on Jim's office door and looked in. Fortunately Darlene was gone for the day.

"Hi," he said as she walked into his office. She looked great as usual, wearing a short, tight skirt with a white blouse. Very simple but it looked great on her. "Close the door," he told her.

Jenny looked surprised but turned and pushed the door until the lock clicked.

"Come over here," Jim said, pushing his chair back and standing up.

Jenny walked over, a questioning look on her face.

Jim pulled her into his arms and kissed her soft and inviting lips. When he pulled away, he looked into her pretty blue eyes. Then he sat back down, pushing Jenny until she was backed up against his desk.

Jenny had a half smile on her face, still wondering what was going on but now knowing that it was going to be something sexual.

"Jenny, so far, our relationship has been pretty one sided; you giving me pleasure, me doing nothing in return."

"Oh, I get pleasure..." Jenny started to say when Jim interrupted.

"Let me finish sweety," Jim said. I thoroughly enjoyed the blow...uh, what you did for me yesterday. I am embarrassed to say that it was my first time," Jim admitted, his face turning red.

Jenny opened her eyes wide in surprise. She couldn't believe a 38-year-old man had never had a blowjob.

Jim wanted to explain. "Sally never wanted to do oral sex...uh...either way," Jim said feeling a little twinge in his heart as he mentioned Sally. "She was very conservative and I was a very shy guy. It didn't really matter that much because I loved her so much. Excuse me," Jim halted as his eyes filled with tears. "I'm not here to talk about Sally. I want...I...uh...oh wow, this is harder than I thought. I want to return the favor; I want to...to...you know, eat you. But I...uh...you know, don't really know how...or even what a woman wants," Jim said working to get it all out, his face now a bright red.

Jenny's face grew into a wide smile. "Oh God sweety, I would love that," she said, reaching forward and placing both hands on Jim's hot cheeks. She slowly leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. "I would be honored to teach you," she whispered, looking into Jim's eyes. Then Jenny stood up and moved back and scooted up onto Jim's desk.

Jim's eyes grew wide as he watched Jenny slowly spread her legs as far as the tight skirt would let her.

When Jenny realized that the skirt was restricting her, she stood up and wiggled her hips, pulling the tight skirt up over her panty covered pussy.

Jim's heart was racing as he watched this sexy young woman fix her skirt around her waist so that it wouldn't get in the way. His eyes wondered down and centered on her panty-covered crotch. He could see a dark spot forming right in the center. Then Jenny surprised him by turning around to display her bare ass cheeks with the little strip of cloth running between. Jim groaned and bent forward to kiss one hot ass cheek then the other.

Jenny moaned and leaned forward, placing her hands on the desk, pushing her ass back at Jim. She felt his tongue lick up and down one smooth cheek before he crossed over to the other. After Jim had left her ass cheeks wet with his saliva, Jenny turned around again and sat on his desk, spreading her legs wide. She looked down and saw that the crotch of her panties were now soaked. When she started to pull them off, Jim stopped her.

Suddenly Jim's head bent between Jenny's legs and his mouth covered the soaked crotch of her panties. Jim's cock throbbed as his lips felt the wetness. Then his tongue came our and licked her swollen pussy lips, lightly covered by the silky material. Then he began to suck her juice from the panties. Oh God Jim thought, if I had only known how good this tasted, I would have forced Sally to let me do it.

Jenny didn't want to cum this way or this quickly, so she pushed Jim back and quickly stripped off her panties. Then she raised her legs and placed her feet on the desk, spreading her knees, opening her pussy to Jim's lust filled eyes.

"Oh my God," Jim moaned as he watched Jenny's pussy spread open like a flower. The swollen inner lips parted, leaving sticky strands of her juice connecting them like a spider web. Jim could smell her sweety woman scent. He breathed in deeply as his heart raced in his chest.

"Okay sweety, let me show you how to eat a woman. Here look, see my swollen inner lips," Jenny said as she spread her pussy, the sticky juice covering her fingers. "These lips are soooo sensitive," she said, gently rubbing her fingers across each swollen lip. Jenny's own heart was beating rapidly as she wantonly displayed herself to Jim. "I know you know what the clit looks like," she said and pulled her lips wide to let him see the normally tiny nub, pulsing between the lips. It was swollen and smooth, almost like a miniature penis. "I want to lick the lips first, then stick your tongue into my hole. Leave the little clit till last."

Jim didn't have to be told twice. He bent forward and stuck out his tongue, moving it gently up and down across the juice covered inner lips. He heard Jenny moan her approval. Jim opened his mouth and took the soft lips into his mouth and sucked them gently. He used his tongue to tickle the surface, tasting her juice on his tongue.

"Oh yes sweety, now stick your tongue innnnn....ahhhh!" Jenny didn't finish as Jim pushed his tongue into her dripping hole. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned as Jim fucked his tongue in and out of her pulsing hole. "Oh God, you're so good," Jenny encouraged. "Now suck me!"

Jim began to suck on her hole, drawing more juice into his mouth. The taste was making Jim's cock throb in the tight confines of his pants. He couldn't believe how much he loved her taste and smell. His lips and tongue went wild on Jenny's pussy, sucking and licking until her hips were bouncing on his desk. He had to grab her hips in order to keep his lips on her pussy.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers