A Second Chance At Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," Jenny moaned over and over. The thrill of having somebody eat her pussy that had never done it before was almost too much for Jenny.

Soon Jim's tongue worked its way to her now very swollen clit. Jim pulled his head back and used his hands to spread her lips. He stared at the swollen nub. The miniature penis was pulsing with life. Jim blew warm air onto the nub and watched Jenny shiver in pleasure.

"Oh God Jim, please!" Jenny moaned, her head moving back and forth as her chest heaved up and down.

Jim was getting such a thrill out of teasing Jenny that he didn't want it to end. Yet, he couldn't be cruel to her after all the pleasure she had given him. His mouth opened wide and dropped to the spread lips. He felt Jenny's legs fly up and wrap around his head as he sucked the nub into his mouth.

Jenny's body began to shiver, her legs wrapped tightly around his neck as her feet beat a tempo on his back. Her hands grabbed Jim's hair and pulled him tight to her overheated pussy lips.

Jim sucked the swollen clit in and out of his mouth then pulled back, stretching the skin. He almost smiled when Jenny screamed again and pulled his head to her pussy so hard that she almost suffocated him.

"Ohhhh suck meeeeee!!! I...I...oh God, suck me I'm going to...yes, yes I'm cummmmminnnngggg!!!! Suck my cunt, suck my cunt, yes, yes," Jenny screamed as her body began to convulse in pleasure. Her hips pushed up as every muscle in her body tensed. "Ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhh Goooooddddd Jim," Jenny panted as an incredible climax rolled through her body.

Jim kept on sucking until Jenny gently pushed him away. He sat back in his chair and smiled in satisfaction. He was proud that he had brought such pleasure to Jenny. He sat there and watched her basking in the after glow of her climax. Her pussy was still swollen and pulsing. Juice had dripped between her legs to the top of his desk. He lifted his hand to catch the juice that was dripping off his chin and glanced at his watch.

"Oh wow, baby, I have a plane to catch," Jim suddenly said.

"What...uh...where..." Jenny tried to say as she sat up, her head still spinning.

"I forgot to tell you I have to go to Chicago for several days. My flight leaves in forty five minutes."

Jenny was trying to comprehend what Jim was saying. "You're not going to be here for the chairman's annual party," Jenny said, referring to a party the company chairman had for all employees at his house once a year.

"Probably not, it depends on how the case goes. I'll call you. I am so sorry to leave you like this but I have to be there tonight," Jim said, straightening his tie and checking for any juice stains. He stood and smiled at Jenny.

"Well, here, take these with you and don't forget me," Jenny said and handed Jim her wet panties.

"I couldn't forget you sweety," Jim answered, taking the panties and putting them in his breast pocket like a handkerchief. He bent forward and kissed Jenny then grabbed his overnight case and ran out of the office, his face still sticky with his lover's juices.

Jenny got off the desk on shaking legs and staggered out of his office. She was surprised to see Darlene in the lobby as she left for the night. Could she have come back to the office for something?

Chapter 9

The party was an annual event for the law firm. It was held to celebrate a good year and to thank the employees. It was always held at the chairman's palatial mansion. It was a gigantic house on several hundred acres. The driveway went through a large stone gatehouse, circling up and in front of the marble steps leading to the door. The house was surrounded by massive gardens with hedges and thousands of flowers.

Jenny had invited Rick to the party since Jim was going to be out of town. Besides, she wasn't sure how the company felt about employees dating anyway. Jenny had plenty of "boyfriends", but Rick was the easiest to get along with. All he needed was a good fuck and she could certainly supply that. Besides, he was gorgeous and made a nice ornament on Jenny's arm. God she could be so materialistic sometimes she thought with a smile.

Jenny got plenty of stares as she walked in with Rick on her arm. They looked great together, he in his black tuxedo and her in a tight black evening dress. She had picked the dress out to impress. It was low cut, showing ample cleavage and was short on her thighs. She wore a pair of four inch black high heels. The dress was far to tight to wear underwear.

By 10 p.m., the party was in full swing. There were people all over the house and out around the Olympic sized swimming pool. Jenny and Rick mingled; she kept him close on her arm to keep the other ladies away. Everybody seemed so friendly with the exception of Jim's secretary Darlene. She didn't seem to like Jenny for some reason. Jenny did her best to avoid her. She didn't really care but she couldn't quite figure out why she didn't like her since she had never done anything to her. She wondered why such a young woman could be so bitter.

What Jenny didn't know was that Darlene was jealous of her. Darlene was a pretty woman of 29. Unfortunately she tried to cover up her charms with clothes that would have been better on a much older woman. She also kept her hair in a bun and wore horn-rimmed glasses. Darlene would never admit it but the truth was that she had had a secret crush on Jim for years. She did her best to not let him know. However, she was very protective and thought that Jenny was too young for Jim and was just a social climber anyway. She knew something was going between the two of them; she had heard strange noises coming from the office when she had returned after 5 the other day.

Jenny was enjoying herself tonight. She was trying to control what she drank but it seemed like every time her glass emptied, someone gave her another.

Rick drank very little. He was very selective about what he ate and drank; he was somewhat of a health nut. However, he didn't care that Jenny was drinking quite a bit. She was a wild woman when she was sober but she really got crazy when she drank. He knew that there would be some wild sexual fun after the party was over. He didn't have to wait that long.

"How about taking a littttllle walkie with me," Jenny said, her words slurred. She was acting a little more inebriated then she actually was. It helped to cover her wild behavior at times.

"I would be honored, lead the way madam," Rick said, already feeling a sexual excitement.

Just as Jenny was leading Rick out the French doors in the back of the house, Jim walked in. He had completed his case early and had hurried to catch an early flight. He started to catch up to Jenny when he saw her walking outside with some guy. Now he had a dilemma. Jenny had obviously brought a date. Did he dare talk to her? Maybe he should just leave he thought. Then he felt that he was being foolish. He hurried out the doors to catch up with the two.

Jenny giggled as she led Rick down a sidewalk and into a massive hedgerow. It was like a maze. Jenny kept moving until she thought she had gotten away from the crowd. She stopped and turned to Rick and threw her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his for a passionate kiss. She pressed her groin to his, indicating that she was ready for some fun. "God baby, you feel so good," Jenny said as she bit Rick's ear.

Rick was a little concerned about where they were. "Sweety, why don't we blow this place and go back to your house?"

"I can't wait that long," Jenny said, pushing herself against Rick.

"This is dangerous here," Rick said.

"I want you to fuck me right here baby," Jenny said.

Rick felt his cock begin to harden. "Come on sweety, let's go," Rick pleaded.

"No here, I want you to fuck me right now," Jenny whined in a little girl voice. "If you do here, I'll let you fuck me in the ass." She knew that would get to him.

Rick moaned. He had only gotten to fuck Jenny in the ass once but it had been incredible. "Oh God, you drive a hard bargain," Rick said, his cock now at full staff.

"Let me get you ready," Jenny said and squatted in front of Rick.

Rick looked around but couldn't see anyone. It was a bright moonlit night so he could see pretty well. He looked down and watched Jenny pull his cock from his pants.

Jim knew that he shouldn't be following Jenny but somehow he couldn't stop himself. He had seen them go down a long row of hedges. Suddenly he stopped and almost gasped. He saw Jenny squatting in front of her date with his cock in her hand. Jim was shocked. He knew that Jenny was sexually liberated but he couldn't believe that she would be giving some guy a blowjob in the chairman's garden. Suddenly Jim was very jealous. He knew that they had not really established a relationship and that she was dating other guys, but it still hurt.

Jenny held Rick's cock in her hand and licked it like an ice cream cone. She looked up at him and took the head in her mouth and sucked. She felt a little thrill run through her when Rick moaned. He was so easy she thought. Her eyes met his and she whispered, "I'm going to get this wonderful dick so hard, then you are going to stick it up my tight little asshole. Do you want to fuck my little asshole?" Jenny asked rhetorically.

Rick moaned and bucked his hips forward in response as Jenny engulfed his cock.

Jim wanted to turn and go back to the house but his legs would not move. Instead he backed up until the hedge hid him but he had a clear view of the two lovers. Amazingly he felt his cock began to lengthen as he watched Jenny suck her lover's cock. He was angry, he was jealous but his cock had a mind of it's own.

About ten feet away, behind another hedge was Jim's secretary Darlene. She had seen Rick and Jenny leave then watched Jim follow. She had excused herself and snuck out the back behind them. Now her eyes were wide with shock as she also watched Jenny sucking on Rick's cock. What a slut that woman was, Darlene thought.

When Rick's cock was dripping with Jenny's saliva, she stood up and fell against him, pressing her lips to his. She pulled away, breathlessly saying, "Come on baby, fuck me, fuck my ass while you cock is still wet." Then she pushed Rick until he was sitting on a stone garden bench. She shimmied her skirt up her thighs and straddled Rick's lap. She let Rich reach up and pull the arm straps of her dress down her arms, freeing both large breasts. They almost glowed in the moonlight; the shinny breasts in contrast to the much darker tanned skin. She pulled Rick's mouth to her breasts.

Jim's heart was beating wildly in his chest. He still fought his conscience; he knew he should leave. As he watched another man suck on Jenny's breast, his cock began to throb painfully in his pants. He could feel his juice begin to wet his underwear. It was inconceivable that he was getting turned on watching another man suck on Jenny's breasts. Yet here he stood like some peeping Tom.

Darlene was even more aghast. She had never seen such a disgusting display of promiscuity. She stood hidden but could plainly see what was going on not fifty feet from her. Her inclination was to yell out to the perverts but for some reason her mouth was dry and her voice wouldn't work. Besides, she didn't want to embarrass Jim. So she stood silently and watched just like Jim, just a few feet away.

Jenny's hips were moving back and forth, pressing Rick's hard cock against her pussy. She could feel her juices coating his cock from the head to the base. "Come sweety, get that cock in my ass," Jenny said and rose up and placed the engorged head at her tight rose bud.

Jim did gasp out loud as he realized that Jenny was going to let her boyfriend fuck her right here. He strained his eyes, watching Jenny take Rick's cock in his hand and directed it to her...oh my God he thought, that's not her pussy. He couldn't believe it; she was going to let him fuck her in the ass!

Jenny moaned along with Rick as his cock began to press into her rear hole. There was a groan of relief from Jenny when the head popped into her tight little hole. "Wait baby," Jenny breathed, "let me get used to it for a second." Jenny held still, her breathing coming in gasps. Slowly she began to push down, taking Rick's cock into her body inch by inch.

"Oh God baby, your ass is so tight," Rick groaned as she felt tight anal walls begin to caress his hard cock.

Jim was breathing as heavy as the two lovers as he watched Jenny take her boyfriends cock into her ass. He wanted to leave, to walk away in disgust but his legs still wouldn't move.

Darlene's lips were pursed in disapproval but no one could see her panties filling with her pussy juice. This was as disgusting as anything she had ever seen. She turned and looked behind her and then to both sides before she slid her dress up her hips. Her hand found its way into her panties.

"That's it baby, take my cock in your hot ass," Rick whispered as his cock went deep and then deeper. Finally, Jenny's ass cheeks were sitting on his thighs; he had his large cock all the way in her ass.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that feels so good baby, it's been so long," Jenny groaned. "Fuck me baby, fuck my ass good." Jenny began to move up and down, letting a little more of his cock out of her ass with each upward movement. When her ass was used to the large pole, she began to move up and down in a steady tempo. She lifted her legs and placed her feet on the bench, squatting over her lover's waist, his cock connecting their bodies. Then she let her entire weight sit on his cock before she began to bounce up and down.

Rick grabbed Jenny's hips and helped her move up and down, his cock moving in and out rapidly. Rick could feel the spasms in his lover's ass. "Oh yes, squeeze my cock, squeeze it baby."

"Ohhhh Gooooddddd Rick, I going to cum if you keep that up," Jenny said, rapidly moving toward a climax.

"Go ahead baby, cum on my cock. I want to feel that hot ass squeezing my dick as you cum," Rick said and began to move Jenny up and down faster.

"Oh yes, oh yes, God, God, ohhhhhh I'm going cummmm," Jenny moaned as her ass began to squeeze Rick's cock as her climax overtook her. Her body pushed down hard, driving Rick's cock deep into her ass. She held herself there as she shuttered over and over, moaning into Rick's ear.

"Oh God baby, you're going to make me cum," Rick warned as his cock began to throb. The already large head expanded and began to squirt his cum deep into her willing asshole.

Jenny thought she could actually feel it. She felt Rick's cock lurch and began to pour his sperm deep into her bowels. The incredible feeling brought on another climax.

Both lovers shook and shivered as the sexual tension of the night was relieved on this hard garden bench.

Darlene's fingers were deep inside her own pussy when she heard the two lovers began to moan in climax. Her own legs began to shake and her pussy throbbed as her body betrayed her and began a climax of its own. As soon as her shuttering stopped she pushed her dress down and stormed back to the house in disgust.

Jim was shaking as well but he wasn't as sure about what it was from. He walked like a zombie back to the house, totally unaware that Darlene was walking up the same path in front of him. By the time he reached the house his cock had lost its stiffness. He headed to the bar for a drink.

Jenny and Rick made themselves presentable and walked arm and arm back to the house. When she walked in the great room, she got a shock; she saw Jim standing at the bar. Her face turned red as she looked over to see him staring at her, his face looking pained. Suddenly a chill went down her spine. No he couldn't...he doesn't know, she thought. She was in a quandary as to what to do. Should she approach him? Should she introduce Rick? God, what if he saw her go outside with Rick?

Jim went to find a bathroom. Jenny followed.

When Jim came out of the bathroom, Jenny was waiting.

"That was quite a display out there," Jim said with anger in his voice as they stood face to face.

"Oh God Jim, I'm so sorry that you saw that, I...I..."

"Jenny, I don't want to hear your apologizes. You are a grown woman, you can do anything you want," Jim said and stormed away. He walked downstairs and said goodbye to his host and left.

Darlene saw Jim leave and smiled in satisfaction; now he knew what a slut his little Jenny was.

Not too long after Jim left, Jenny asked Rick to take her home. Her mood had changed suddenly; she said she had a headache.

Poor Rick had no idea what was wrong. Women, he thought in exasperation.

Chapter 10

Jim was beside himself the rest of the weekend. He was angry, jealous and hurt. He kept telling himself that he did not own Jenny; hell they hadn't even really had sex. Yet he cared about her. He felt something for someone for the first time since Sally. And now she had done this. But what had she done he thought? She was a young and sexually active woman and could do anything she wanted. Jim drank himself into a stupor.

Jenny's weekend wasn't any better. She chastised herself for getting carried away and making Rick fuck her in the garden. Sure it had been fun but now she had probably lost a friendship of someone that she was growing to care about. Maybe she cared even more than she wanted to admit. She wanted desperately to call him but couldn't bring herself to pick up the phone. There had been such anger in Jim's eyes.

The following Monday, Jim had resolved that he had to accept Jenny as she was. He couldn't apply his personal morals onto her. Besides, hadn't he stood there with his cock hard in his pants? He picked up the phone five times that morning to call Jenny but each time put it down. What was he going to say to her he thought? Finally, he thought he might write her a letter. He was good at putting his thoughts down in writing.

"Dear Jenny,

I wanted to write you this letter because ... well, I guess because I am a coward. I'm sorry for the way I acted the other night. I have to admit that I was angry and hurt when I saw you in the garden with your friend. However, after a great deal of thought, I have concluded that I was wrong to follow you in the first place. I know that you are a sexually liberated woman and I had no business being there. In fact, your free spirit is what I love about you. You have been so nice to me and I owe you a great deal. I feel things again for the first time since Sally's death. I feel alive when I am with you. You have brought light into my life again and I am grateful for that. I don't know where our relationship is leading but I want it to continue. Can you ever forgive me for spying on you and acting like a jerk? I hope you can. I would love to talk to you, please call. Jim"

Jim put the letter into an envelope and addressed it to Jenny. "Darlene, could you hand deliver this letter to Jenny Bradford?"

"Certainly Mr. Lewis, right away."

"Thanks."

Darlene took the letter and walked down the hall to the elevator. As soon as she was out of Jim's site, she turned and walked to the mailroom where they had a shredder. She put the envelope into the shredder and within seconds it was only little strips of paper. She smiled as she walked back to her desk.

A short time later, Jim's phone rang. It was Jenny.

"Mr. Lewis's office," Darlene answered formally, knowing that it was Jenny on the line.

"Is Jim available?" Jenny asked, her voice quivering.

"I'm sorry Ms. Bradford, Jim gave me explicit instructions that he did not want to talk to you. He didn't tell me why, I'm just following orders."

Jenny felt tears come to her eyes. "Oh, I see, well okay, goodbye." Jenny hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom. She cried until she had no tears left. God how could she have been so stupid she thought. Jim didn't need this in his life. He has had enough suffering for one person. Well, I guess I got what I deserve. I won't bother him anymore.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers