A Second Chance At Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,620 Followers

Jim's workload was so heavy that he barely had time to leave his office for the next few days. He wanted desperately to go down and see Jenny but he didn't want to cause a scene. After all he had sent the letter and she hadn't answered. Darlene had said she handed it right to her. Jim felt that old depression coming on again. He finally concluded that he couldn't function; it was taking him days to do what he normally did in hours. He told his boss that he was going to take a few days off.

By Friday night Jim's brain was totally numb from alcohol. He hadn't shaved or bathed in two days. He sat in the living room with the shades drawn, staring of photos of Sally. "God Sally, why did you have to leave me," he said out loud, tears streaming down his cheeks. "You understood me so well. Now I've met someone that I really like and I had to go and blow it. Now I've lost her and you. There must be something wrong with me, I loose everyone that I love." Jim opened another bottle.

Jenny got suspicious after she tried to call Jim several more times and got the same answer from Darlene. Then she found out that he had gone home sick. She was very worried. She called his house several times but it just rang and rang. Finally that evening she decided to go to his house.

When Jenny pulled up outside, Jim's house was dark. It looked like he wasn't home but thought she would check anyway. She rang the doorbell but no answer. When she turned the knob, she found that it was unlocked. She opened the door and stepped into the foyer. She was stunned and a little afraid when she saw a figure in the dark room sitting on the sofa, unmoving. "Jim?" she said, hoping that she was in the right house. "Jim," she repeated her heart beating in fear.

Jim thought he had heard a voice in his head. Then he heard it again. He strained his eyes through the dark room and saw someone inside his house. He stood up on shaking legs and took a couple of staggering steps. "Jenny?" he said before all the alcohol in his brain took over and he collapsed onto the floor.

Jim vaguely remembered being helped to the bathroom and then being submersed in a tub of warm water. He opened his eyes and thought he was dreaming when he saw Jenny using his razor to shave him. Finally he felt someone helping him to craw between the cool sheets of his bed.

It was almost two days before Jim could open his eyes and comprehend what was around him. He was totally shocked to see Jenny sitting in a chair next to his bed reading a book. "Jenny?" he said lifting up to look at her. She turned and smiled at him. "What...what...where did you come..." Jim said then fell back on the bed as his head throbbed.

"Just take it easy, you really tied one on this time," Jenny said with a relieved smile.

"But how did you...where...?" Jim said, having a hard time forming his words.

"When I called and couldn't get you I was worried. I asked around and was told you had taken off sick. I was worried and got your address from a friend in personnel. Then I thought I would stop by to see if you were okay."

"But I thought you didn't want to talk to me when you didn't call after I sent you the letter."

"What letter? I called you several times and was told that you didn't want to talk to me."

"Darlene!" both of them said at the same time.

Jim fell back on the bed holding his head. Jenny got up and crawled in bed beside him.

"What was in that letter?" Jenny asked, pulling Jim into her arms.

"I just said that I was sorry and that I had no right to judge you. I am truly sorry Jenny. You are the best thing that has happened to me since...since," Jim said and started to choke up.

"It's okay, I know what you mean. Over the last couple of days, I realized that you are very special to me. I am so sorry about last week," Jenny said as tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

"You don't need to apologize. I know you are a very sexual person. That's what I love about you. God I loved Sally, but you are so different, so free, so...I don't know, just different."

Jenny had looked around the house in the couple of days that she had been there and seen all the photos of Sally. "You loved her a great deal didn't you?"

"Oh God, more than you could ever know," Jim said as tears streamed down his cheeks. Suddenly it all came down on him, the years of isolation, the loss of friends and then almost losing Jenny. Jim began to sob. "God, I never cried when Sally died. I wanted to but I couldn't," Jim said through his tears. "My family and friends thought I was cold and uncaring, but I really just died inside. They all deserted me for being cold. I wallowed in a world of self-pity for years. Then...then, oh God Jenny, I thought I lost you for my stupidity."

"Shhh," Jenny said and placed her fingers gently to his lips. Then she pulled him to her and gently touched his lips with hers. She heard Jim moan as her tongue came out to lightly trace his lips. Slowly their lips pressed together until the kiss turned passionate.

"Oh Jenny, I feel things for you that I never thought I would feel again," Jim said as he looked up into Jenny's blue eyes.

She smiled and pushed him back until he was lying on the pillow. Then she pecked him on the lips and smiled. "Just relax lover, let me take you to places that you have never been."

"Oh God," Jim said as Jenny kissed down his chin, licking across his "character" scar to his neck. Jim realized for the first time that he was totally naked under the covers.

Jenny had on a pair of shorts and an old tee shirt. Not very sexy but she hadn't planned on being sexy.

Jenny pulled the covers off of Jim, exposing his naked body. She licked Jim's neck, leaving little chills behind. Slowly she worked down his body until she was kissing around his nipples. She tweaked one while she sucked on the other.

This was new to Jim. He didn't even know that his nipples were sensitive. He could feel his cock began to move as blood pumped into it.

Jenny left Jim's nipples and moved her tongue down across his flat stomach. She tickled his navel, pushing her tongue in and then leaving her sweet saliva behind. She used her teeth to gently bite his skin, sucking him here and there.

Jim moaned as he watched this fantastic girl literally make love to his body. He could feel his excitement building as Jenny worked down his body. When she got close to his now pulsing cock he saw her make a detour, moving to this thighs. Jim moaned in frustration.

Jenny was just beginning. She worked down his thighs, kissing and licking his legs. "Turn over lover," Jenny said.

Jim hesitated.

"Turn over lover," Jenny said again and pushed on Jim's hips.

Jim hesitated then turned over onto his stomach, pressing his hard cock to the bed. He jumped when he felt Jenny's tongue on the back of his thighs. He felt her push his legs apart and crawl between. Slowly she worked up his thighs to the cheeks of his ass. Jim couldn't suppress a moan when he felt her begin to lick and bite his ass cheeks.

Jenny pushed Jim's legs as far apart as she could and bent her head to his quivering ass again. Her tongue ran gently down the crack, bringing another moan from Jim. She circled his cheeks, her tongue running down the grove between his cheek and thigh. She felt Jim jump like he had been stuck with a pin when her tongue touched the back of his balls. Then Jenny pushed Jim's ass cheeks apart and moved her tongue up. Suddenly she pushed her tongue inside Jim.

Jim moaned in excitement, fighting to control his pulsing cock. God he couldn't believe this woman. Was there anything she wouldn't do he thought. "Ohhh, ohhhh," Jim moaned as Jenny worked her tongue in and out, circling his little hole. Jim though he would surely cum any minute.

Jenny was not about to let that happen. She kissed his tight little hole one last time then moved back and turned her lover over. She smiled when his cock sprang up, dripping juice, looking like it would shoot any second. Jenny moved up until she had her head on Jim's stomach, close to his cock. She held his cock in her hand and watched as his clear juice began to run down the shaft. Jenny used her finger to collect the stream of juice and rubbed it across the pulsing head. She placed her finger right on the tip, slowly rubbing the juice over the sensitive skin.

Jim was so close to a climax that he was afraid that he would cum any second. He felt Jenny wrap her hand around his cock and begin to move it slowly up and down. God what was she doing he thought. "Jenny, Jenny ...uh...wait...I can't hold...oh God," Jim moaned as his cock throbbed in her hand.

Jenny watched from close range as her lover's cock pulsed then throbbed and began to squirt juice directly into her face. She moaned but didn't pull away as Jim's cock shot his juice like a hose, hitting her cheek and spattering across her nose and dripping to her mouth. Jenny loved the feel of a man squirting his juice onto her body. She kept jerking his cock as he kept squirting. Her heart was beating wildly as she watched the cum continue to pour out until it dwindled to a trickle. She squeezed his cock, running her hand up the shaft, milking the last drop out.

Jim couldn't believe what had just happened. He had never cum so hard in his life. He felt embarrassed as he lay there with Jenny's cheek still on his stomach. When Jenny lifted up and turned around, he saw his juice covering her smiling face. "God, I'm so sorry," Jim said as he felt his face flush.

"Nothing to be sorry about lover," Jenny smiled, and then she giggled. "I wanted you to cum in my face. When I fuck this cock, I want it to last for a long time. Now you wait right here while I clean up a bit then I am going to get us something to eat," Jenny said and jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom.

A short time later, Jenny brought a tray of food to the bedroom. She and Jim ate dinner and talked for a long time. They shared feelings and hopes. They talked about their families and friends. They even talked about Sally. They snuggled and kissed.

Jenny felt so warm and protected as she lay in Jim's arms. She reached down and gently rubbed his stomach, moving toward his flaccid cock. When her hand reached for his cock, Jim stopped her.

"Can I...uh...can I, you know...uh do what I did to you in the office the other day?" Jim asked like a kid.

Jenny smiled at him and said, "You don't have to ask to eat my pussy baby, and you can have it anytime you want." She jumped up and pulled her shorts down and striped her top off. "How do you want me sweety," she asked.

Jim smiled and slid down until he was laying flat on the bed.

Jenny knew what he wanted and stepped onto the bed and straddled his head. She looked down at her lover then slowly lowered her pussy.

Jim was breathing hard as he watched Jenny's pussy move closer and closer to his mouth. He moaned when her soft pussy lips spread across his lips. His tongue came out and pushed into her body.

Jenny began to moan as she felt Jim's tongue move between her swollen lips. She looked down and could see that his eyes were closed. "Oh yes lover, suck my pussy, that's it, eat me," Jenny breathed as Jim pulled her pussy into his mouth. She tried to keep from smothering Jim, holding her weight back. Soon her hips began to move back and forth, rubbing her drooling pussy all over Jim's face. She moved down slightly and let Jim suck her clit into his mouth. That was all it took. Jenny's body trembled and shook as a powerful climax began in her pussy and ran up her body. Her legs spread, forcing her pussy onto Jim's face, juice pouring into his mouth. "Ohhhhh God Jim, oh God," Jenny moaned as her body trembled in pleasure.

Jim was sure he was going to drown as he tried to swallow Jenny's pussy juice. Fortunately Jenny finished her climax and fell to the bed before Jim expired.

Then it was Jenny's turn again.

"God I need this cock in me baby," Jenny said, almost shaking with excitement again. She looked down and saw that Jim's cock was incredibly hard. Jenny stood on the bed and looked down at Jim. "I'm going to sit on that cock lover. I want to feel every inch of that hot cock in my body. Are you ready for me lover, are you ready to put your sweet cock in my hot pussy."

"Oh God Jenny, it's been so long. Please, please fuck me sweety."

Jenny locked her eyes on Jim's and slowly squatted. She reached for Jim's hands and entwined their fingers for support and began to lower herself. She moved forward a bit so that her pussy lips pulled Jim's cock up straight. The head was just inside the swollen lips of her pussy. Both lovers moaned as she began to move down. Slowly, ever so slowly she took his cock into her body.

Jim had forgotten the beautiful feeling of having a pussy wrapped around his cock. It felt so soft and warm. His head was spinning as he tried to keep his eyes tied to his lovers. God, he could practically see into her soul. "Oh God, oh God," Jim moaned as Jenny's pussy enveloped him in her warm flesh.

Jenny wanted desperately to push down hard and take Jim into her body. But she wanted it to last; she wanted to tease Jim, to make it good for him. So she moved slowly, an inch at a time. Finally she sat down, taking the last inch into her. She moaned in excitement as his cock touched the deepest part of her pussy.

Jim could no longer keep his eyes open, the pleasure was too great. He could feel his cock throbbing deep in her body, her pussy walls caressing every inch of his shaft. Jim squeezed Jenny's hands tight and she squeezed back.

The two lovers stayed like that for several minutes, the warm glow of sexual union pulsing through their bodies.

Jim opened his eyes and stared again into Jenny's. Slowly she began to move up, letting his cock slid out until just the tip was still inside. Again she paused.

"Ahhhhhh, ohhhhhh," Jim moaned as Jenny sat back down, taking him in deep in one smooth movement.

Jenny moved up again and back down. Soon, her body was moving in a steady rhythm, taking Jim deep each time. "Oh God Jim you feel so good. Oh yes, oh yes, gooooddddd!"

"Fuck me Jenny, fuck meeee!" Jim moaned as Jenny began to bounce up and down. Jim was grateful that Jenny had gotten him off or he would have never lasted, the feeling was just too good.

Soon the two lovers were moaning in pleasure as their bodies worked together; Jim pressing up, Jenny moving down, their hands squeezed tightly together.

"Oh God Jenny, I can't hold out much longer," Jim warned.

"It's okay baby, I'm so close. Cum for me baby, cum deep in me," Jenny said, her hips moving rapidly up and down.

"Ohhhhhh, yessss, I'm cummmmmiiinnnggg!! Oh God Jenny, I love you, I love you," Jim moaned as his cock pulsed and began to pour his juice into his lover's pussy.

"I love you sweetheart. Oh God, here it cums. Ahhhhhhh yes, yes, cum in me, ohhhhhhh!" Jenny screamed as her body began to convulse around Jim's squirting cock.

Jenny's body collapsed onto Jim, their body's still locked together in sexual union.

Jim kissed Jenny's face and said, "I meant what I said, I love you Jenny Bradford!"

"And I love you Jim Lewis." Both lovers had tears in their eyes as they kissed.

To Be Continued...

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,620 Followers