All Comments on 'A Second Life Ch. 04'

by Mang0nel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
marvelous story telling

Chapter 4 continues the glorious romantic saga by the author. Sweet, tender, loving, passionate, with compelling characters and an excellent plot, A Second Life is a story to be savored. This chapter, however, is not a stand alone read. The chapters which precede this one need to be read in order for it to be properly appreciated and fully understood. A five star rating for this submission seems quite inadequate.

Mang0nelMang0nelabout 13 years agoAuthor
More to come

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Chapter 5 is in the pipeline. I have been very busy dealing with some family issues that have prevented me from putting time to it. Rest assured that there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please

Please finish this great story. I hate starting a great story and then get left with no ending.

michassmichassover 13 years ago
nice job

I liked the addition of the dog, although a dog that guards at a public place might lead to problems. The story of them meeting online seems a bit contrived, but it all makes for a nice fantasy. Come up with something better than wet opening, and the obsession with the number of shots. In general it seemed too tidy,, what days they had sex/how many shots per day, etc. I was pleased, however, that you did not dwell on size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I also am glad that you are continuing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I was hoping that you had not given up on this great story. Hope you continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous