A Secret Revealed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was actually happening. I was able to give Rose pleasure. And her breasts were so soft that I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Bringing a hand to her other breast, I palmed it and mushed my fingers into the tender flesh. Every once and a while, I would switch between sucking and squeezing them. Rose didn't seem to mind the attention but I wanted to make her feel even better...

Lifting my head, a thin strand of saliva connected my lips to her nipple. "Mm, I'm glad you like them" she said with a cheeky grin that made me blush. I wasn't done, though. I crawled down the bed, not losing eye-contact with her until I was kneeling by her legs. She guessed what I wanted and spread her legs enough for me to lay gaze upon her flower. "Please, Eve..." her voice gripped me and then I knew exactly what to do.

Placing my hands on her thighs, I lowered between them. The subtle smell of her sex was indulging me, lulling me closer. Her shaven flower was glistening it's dew. I took one last glance up to get the image of her face in lewd anticipation. Focusing on what's below, I ran my tongue up through her petals, tasting her sweet nectar before going back down to plant a sloppy kiss on her flower. She moaned and bit her lip. Such a unique taste and smell. Ironically or coincidentally, the only comparison was that of a rose itself. I continued licking it in slow and steady strokes with her heavy moans only proving to encourage me. When I felt more confident, I allowed my tongue to delve past her petals and lap at the very source. Rose tangled her fingers in my hair and held me in place "Yes, baby, keep going, keep going" she urged me on.

I had no plans on stopping. Gripping her thighs, I pushed my tongue even deeper into her dripping crevice. She squirmed slightly and her legs attempted to close around my head but I held them firmly apart to give me as much access as possible. "It's so good, Eve" I heard her panting and holding herself back from crying out. Suddenly, I pulled away with a wet *plop*. I spread her petals with two fingers and exposed her sensitive nub. It was adorable! I flicked my tongue over it and her thighs contracted again. This time, I allowed her to clamp my head in place as I passionately made out with her clit. Before long, I had her gasping and swallowing her cries. She was getting close but I needed to do something to push her over the edge.

Capturing her clit between my lips, I suckled on it. Her body convulsed and she pushed my head deeper into her sex "Oh god, yes baby, just like that!". Her moans died down and she shook lightly with her mouth agape. She was at her very peak so I let go of her clit and dived back into her wetness to lap at the delicious juices pouring into my mouth. Drinking down her addictive nectar. Her hips bucked randomly as her built-up orgasm pulsed through her body. Not wanting to stop too early, I remained between her thighs to tease her petals with my tongue. She slumped back on the bed and her legs spread limply, freeing my head once again so that I could crawl back up to her. While her climax drifted away, she rubbed her moist flower on my thigh, leaving a small wet patch.

"That was unbelievable, Eve" she panted between each word. I felt embarrassed for some reason, like it was bad that she enjoyed it. Nonetheless, I pressed my body down on hers to make out while she regained her breath. Our breasts mashed together and my erection painfully rested between our bodies. I'd never been so aroused in my life and it twitched in time with my heartbeat, anxious to be inside her. She must have felt my cock throb against her stomach because she cupped my face to gently push me away from the kiss "It's okay to put it in". Smiling nervously, I took one of her hands and locked our fingers together while I shifted lower on the bed. She spread her legs again and squeezed my hand lightly. My aqua hues lingering on her emerald ones, I nodded.

With my free hand, I gripped the base of my cock and guided it to rest at her hot flower. "I want you inside me, Eve" her voice soothed any negative thoughts I had. I slid inside her. The first 5 inches went in and I mewed from the unreal warmth. Closing my eyes, I pushed into her tight pink canal that gripped my cock as though it were trying to milk me of my seed. Rose cried out and threw her head back in pain and pleasure "You're so big!". Her stomach bulged slightly when I was 9 Inches deep, hitting a flat wall of resistance which I assumed was her womb. Almost my entire cock submerged in her moist tunnel, I shuddered and placed my hand on her hip. "I feel it...so deep" she had a spasm beneath me and squeezed my hand and looked up into my eyes. She smiled sweetly and uttered the words so passionately "Thank you...for giving me your virginity".

Leaning down, I kissed her passionately while my hips slowly began to move. Sliding out, all the way to the tip, and then slipping back in to kiss her womb. Every time I reached the end, she would twitch and convulse around my cock. As she got accustomed to my length and girth, I sped up the rhythm of my strokes. I still had 2 inches left but I had no intention on going any deeper than I already had, in case that it might hurt her. Her tongue teased my bottom lip and I granted it entry to my mouth. I would randomly feel her moan into the kiss and I did the same. Wrapping her legs around my butt, she helped me with the thrusts, increasing the tempo. The way her breasts would jiggle between us with each motion and that look of pure ecstasy plastered on her face. We were both close.

She snapped first, shaking below me in a powerful convulsion. "Don't stop, Eve! Don't stop!" her exhilarating moans made me pump faster, wanting to make her feel as good as possible. Her limbs locked around me, holding me in place as her hot nectar came rushing down my cock and dripping onto the bed. She bucked and rolled her hips to prolong her orgasm. Grabbing her shoulder, I pulled her close and bit down softly on her neck as her pussy tightened and pulsed on my cock. So tight and hot...so intense. Her hold eased down and she twitched with me still deep in her. Even after her orgasm, her pussy massaged my cock, trying to coax me into feeding it my cum. "Oh my god..." she punctuated between gasps for air.

Then the threat arose. My own orgasm was building fast and tingling up my cock at an alarming rate. Not sure what to do, I let go of her hand and quickly unwrapped her legs to get my cock free. Rose understood what I was doing and almost immediately got on her knees to finish me off. She deepthroated half my cock in one go and used both hands to tend to the remaining half. I bit down on my knuckle and trembled as my hot cum came shooting down her throat. She swallowed every drop of it, taking another 2 inches down her throat as I unloaded. My toes cringed and my eyes rolled back out of sheer orgasmic bliss. When it died down, Rose pulled away from my cock, getting a tiny squirt of semen on her chin as she did so. Temporarily exhausted, I dropped to my knees in front of Rose who was wiping the stray blob off her face.

Blushing, I let out a deep sigh of relief and rolled onto my back with a wide smile. Rose giggled and dropped next to me, licking her lips as she cuddled up to me "Wow...". She nuzzled into my neck and nipped it softly. Her hand wandered to my thigh and very slowly headed up. Her hot breath was against my ear "It still looks so painful. I can help make it better...". To prove her point, she teased the tip of my pulsating cock, forcing a thick droplet of precum to form. Bucking from the sensitivity of her touch, I let her tease me until I was ready to go again. Nodding, I shifted slightly to turn my head and kiss her. She rolled on top of me, straddling my waist and slowly grinding her flower against my throbbing cock. When she was done teasing me, she lifted herself up and gripped my length to aim it at her dripping hole.

"I'm gonna try and take all of it, okay?" she warned me beforehand and then lowered onto me, taking 9 inches before it hit her womb again. Gasping from the sudden penetration, she trembled and placed her hands on my chest. My arms limply lay strewn on the bed as I bit my lip. There's no way I'd be able to go any deeper. She started moving her hips, riding me slowly and attempting to loosen the entrance to her womb. My cock would push against her wall and part it slightly with each thrust but it was too tight to break through. She would randomly stop bucking and push down on my cock, spreading it more ever so slightly. "Almost in..." she said shakily. I could feel her womb opening up to me gradually, much to my surprise. Then she raised her flower to my very tip and gripped the sheets next to my head. There was a moment of stillness as we both mentally prepared and then she let gravity do it's work.

There was a loud slap as our hips collided. Rose quickly brought a hand up to muffle her screams as she climaxed. My tongue lolled from the unbelievable tightness of her womb and how it sucked on my tip. Her pink tunnels convulsed and molded around my cock, almost bringing me to another orgasm instantly. Everything got quiet for a full minute while we tried to get used to the strange feelings. She lowered her hand and placed it on my chest with a shaky exhale. Rising slowly, she twitched as my tip slipped out her womb. I clutched the sheets at my sides and mewed at the indescribable feelings. Starting in a slow rhythm, she rode me steadily, taking my entire cock now that she was just barely loose enough to accept it. She would jerk involuntarily every time my tip squeezed into the narrow passage of her womb. Needless to say, we wouldn't last long.

We didn't dare go any faster but we didn't need to. It was so intense that she had a lewd, blank expression the whole time, as though she was lost in her own land of pleasure. Our combined gasps and moans filled the room as we endured the pleasure for as long as we could. The lower of her tummy would protrude slightly every time our hips connected. I could practically see my cock throbbing inside her, aching for another release. Soon. Very soon.

I shakily released the sheets and gripped her hips in case of my impending orgasm. She raised her hands and removed them, holding our hands between us with our fingers locked together. I looked up at her confused. She simply shook her head with that same lust-filled expression. Did she want me to cum inside her? The real question is, am I able to impregnate her? I've never really had myself tested to see if my semen was fertile. For obvious reasons, I was too shy and borderline ashamed of what I was to even attempt talking to a doctor about it. But, I trusted Rose's decision and if this is what she wanted then I wouldn't hold myself back. I would do anything to make my Rose happy. Staring into those emerald hues, I nodded.

Her moans became more high-pitched and I could feel her flower gripping me tighter. At the exact same time, my cock tingled with it's own warning of climatic discharge. Rose wasn't faded by this which proved that she really did want me to cum inside. She stiffened her body and picked up the pace of her thrusts, "Cum with me, baby! I want it so badly!". Who knew she had such a lewd voice? I panted and bared my teeth as the heat and tightness increased with her speed.

Throwing my head back, I thrust my hips up and unloaded all my hot essence directly into her womb. She shuddered and jerked violently as her own orgasm rocked through. I squeezed her hands and watched as my cum was pushed out by her own sweet juices, drooling down my cock. Her womb felt like it was sucking my cum out, drinking everything that I gave to it. Shaking, I slumped back down and let out a long exhale of satisfaction while Rose collapsed on top of me, dealing with her own orgasmic pleasure. We were a pile of love and lust, basking in the afterglow of the pleasure we were able to grant each other. She planted her head next to my shoulder and panted heavily from exhaustion. I rubbed my cheek into her neck and then gently bit her. We lay like that for some time, waiting for even a small ounce of energy to return.

Summoning all our strength, we rolled together so that we lay beside one another with my secret still embedded deep inside her. It was slowly going flaccid and a the last dribbles of cum leaked from it, filling the last open spaces of her flower. I remained, nibbling silently on the tender flesh of her neck and caressing the side of her body. She must have been a lot more exhausted than me and her rest was well deserved. I actually felt sorry for her. She was willing to go so far just for me...Pampering her and kissing her neck, I stayed at her side for about half an hour. When I felt her breathing steadying, I assumed that she finally fallen asleep in my arms. Trying not to disturb her, I grabbed the blanket and wrapped us up as best I could and then hugged her tightly against my own naked body. Biting her neck softly, I slipped into a state of pure tranquility.

XXX=

I lost my virginity to her and she gave me more than I can ever repay. My darling Rose.

12