All Comments on 'A Sexual Booster Shot!'

by gabbylianos

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
creampie and STD

What a wimp! Creampies and STDs in his future! No condoms! Won't get pregnant, just get AIDS! and he's afraid of performance and stays faithful? Jesus, what a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Years without sex, no orgasms?

Why were they even married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it's nice

It's nice to read a story and have a person openly admit that they have no morals and are truly selfish. You only hope that they at least don't try to ever give any guidence to children seeing that they have no morals and she openly admit that in her eyes what is being done would be frown on by her friends and family, but in the end you only hope that disease doesn't become a factor but it does tell people why there is disease when someone puts in ink that they are a true pig and want to brag about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

20 years without an orgasm? WTF? The cucks whores and swingers will love this story. Most other people will hate it. Stupid people do stupid things and cuckolding a husband willing or not is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I, personally,enjoyed your story.....Thank you for sharing with us and please tell us some more of your experiences....RD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
VERY good!

My wife and I live in a similar situation/relationship that Gabby and Peter had. I would like to convince my wife to take on a lifestyle that expanded the special part of our relationship. Good writing.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

When a loving couple realize sex and love are two different entities, life is sweet!

Hope to hear more.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Excellent

After all the stories I have read here, this one has the ring of truth to it and also was very well written.

HomerAwayHomerAwayalmost 13 years ago
Well Done

I always find it interesting that people leave anonymous comments when it is so easy to create an anonymous identity on this site.

Most of the anonymous commenters chide you for being unfaithful and for turning your husband into a cuckold, but fail to see that logging onto a site like literotica and reading these stories is also cheating on their spouses - emotionally and intellectually, if not physically. Most are male, and most will masturbate while reading and most will feel guilty about their thoughts and the states of their own marriage (either intact or failed) and want to take it out on the writer. These negative commenters need to come to grips with the reality that there are people who have sex with someone other than the person to whom they are married, and sometimes the spouses are accepting and understanding, even if they are not prepared to admit that they know it is taking place. Many times it is the male who steps away from the marriage because as you noted, males generally have a higher revving libido than do females, or at least are more ready to admit that their libido is a driving element in their lives. But there are women whose sex drive is mismatched with their husband's, who want to keep the other parts of their marriage intact, but who need some fulfillment of either the physical or emotional element that is not being met by their husband. Peter, who literally took matters into his own hands for years during the dry spell that was your married sex life, is very likely the type of person who would have logged onto literotica to fantasize and achieve his relief. These negative commenters have some security issues, most likely that they will deviate from their perceived moral code, rather than that their wife will, but if she did they couldn't find it in their hearts to understand that they weren't everything she needed and forgive her. Acceptance and forgiveness are in such short supply among literotica's anonymous masses.

If this is not a true story -- and I have no reason to believe it is not -- than I must commend you on how well constructed it is. It feels like a true story on an emotional level. As a reader I find that element the most compelling when determining if I will continue to read a story, rate it at then end and make an effort to follow the author's other stories (except, of course, when I'm just looking to get off quickly).

Thank you for sharing it. If it's the only one you ever share, it was worth the effort. If your catharsis is only in its infancy, I look forward to your future efforts.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 13 years ago
Good story

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A wonderful, erotic story

Whether this is true or not, it has the FEEL of being real. You manage to build a real sense of character, which makes the passion and eroticism that much more exciting. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You can have love and sex without getting married.

But you use the marriage arc to legitimise your kind of relationship should be an acceptable mores.Go live in a commune and have all the sex and love and produce children with different fathers and mothers.

I read literotica so do my wife but both of us are not cheaters :where do you get the idea it is cheating your intelligence is cuckold warp .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You really are a bunch of sick people!

Glorifying infidelity..what pathetic losers you all are!

rainbow001rainbow001almost 13 years ago
Nice story

As said before this feels very real and you deal with the emotions that get created in situations like this is a real way. There are husbands out there that love to watch their wife go from loving housewife to a sexual creature with another man or woman. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.

csmsmithcsmsmithalmost 13 years ago
Screw the trolls, I liked it!

Well done! You have managed to piss off the anonymous LW haters. They can't write thenselves so they sit in their pathetic dungeons and snipe at wonderful writers like you. Keep it up and maybe a few of them will give up! I'll be watching eagerly for your next story.

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Very well told

A well told story is a good story, true or not.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
delusional

a slut trying to justify her craving for strange cock and a pathetic wimp allowing it. is there no health concerns when trolling for strange cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree

Screw the trolls, you screw everything else with a pulse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hard to believe also

so here is a woman who even knows what her husbands problem is and don't think it's just so. and what is she doing ?

nothing, lovingly nothing at all for 26 years. jesus christ, there is a lot of possibilities to help a man who just comes to quick. are you able to read or are you only able to write ?

and then the next dumb move, no sex or better no orgasm for at least 8 years and still say I have a super live.

and again why should I change anything, it's his problem.

no problem solved she just fucks around

well great and that I should belive ? before that I think Star Trek is reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the Naysayers

This is a nice story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really Anonymous

This story sounds eerily familiar to our own before divorce. Wish I had suggested what took place in their story.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
If you don't like such stories, why are you here?

This story was very well written. The pace was just right; the author developed some tension.

I don't believe it to be true except, perhaps, in the most general way, once the narrator did the deed for the first time. The perfect orgasm, the resurrected marriage et cetera, et cetera all strike me as too good

As for the people who are outraged at the narrator, or her husband (WHERE is the condemnation of Ben, her partner in adultery?) why do they read "Loving Wives" stories unless it is to get off on being outraged?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Ignore the Naysayers

No, ignore those who think only those who think as they do are allowed to have an opinion.

<P>

As for the "why do you come here" comments, I hope you realize that this stance pretty much means you are admitting "these" stories are all alike, that they are written without effort, thought, talent, logic, etc. It means you can tell what is in the story without reading. If not, then your comment is utter nonsense. If so, why are you okay with something you admit is shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: If you don't like such stories, why are you here?

So, we're supposed to be able to tell what is in a story without reading it? That must be what you mean. If not, your statement is rhetorical nonsense.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Well-written...

...but I do hope she had the good sense to use a condom on her later trysts. It's not just about getting pregnant, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes!

So in order to have a good sex life you have to fuck around, but hubbie isn't interested in other women? Sorry but that turd don't float, unless he is a closet cockold this would end a marriage, not make it hotter. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow a pile of crap recipe for divorce

Yuck the answer is for the frigid bitch to have an affair? And the idiot husband is ok with it?

Hubby should just ditch the bitch and upgrade to a good woman who isn't a skank.

So total spew.

And if the husband actually love and cherished her he would never accept her fucking around. He would just kick her to the curb, so take your bullshit fantasy and get off on it because you'll never be able to function in a real relationship with another person. So enjoy your right hand and people you pay, because you will never know the touch of someone who truly loves you.

ellingellingalmost 13 years ago
Well written

Good story and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Section

This should really go in the fetish section. Please don't spam the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
neat!

Nicely done, please ignore the morons, a good read and lots of originallity!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Say three hail Mary's...

It read like a confession, IMHO. A somewhat novel approach to an erotic story of how one couple solved a problem they had. Nicely done.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Last 3 anonymous (and even 4th) absolutely NAILED it.

Submissive pantywaist wanker of husband.

If having the wife fuck strangers is good, how about he fuck some young pussy too!

Huh.. after all it makes it so exciting right? How come we never see that!

Either divorce and end the farce of a marriage or open the damn thing up and fuck whoever each other wants until you die of AIDS

Morons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy indeed, and not a good one.

After being uninterested in sex for years, suddenly the wife has THE BEST SEX EVER with the new guy? Get real. It could be good, but the best ever?

Unbelievable.

And those who thought it was great - have you no clue how crazy this tale is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It does not matter

What others say, as long as this works for you and your husband, that is all that is important.Enjoy you life and sex anyway that you can especially if it makes both of you happy !

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Hubby no dummy.

I guess this man came to the realization that something had to happen or he would lose his wife. The only exception I had was the more than twenty years without an orgasm? That doesn't put the husband in a good light, because with practice a man can prolonge it if he cares any for his partner, unless he's just in it to get his rocks off. Mine was different, I would make my wife come until she would be asking for time out. I never understood the why of it, but either I accepted living with a cheater or lose her. We were married for forty eight years before she died in my arms. But even then we did have some of the most intense sex after one of her trysts, Hard to explain, but it happens. Anyways, I loved this story, just wish the husband had been given more credit on his sexuality. maybe because at fifty we were still going at it more than three times a week. So I dont undersand a difference like most stories I read here where the couple are only going at it once a week after twenty years of marriage. One thing I do have to say before ending it. And that is that sometimes it's the woman not putting in an effort. One example: When I was in college I met the girl of my dreams. Only thing was, that as soon as she would come she would die from the waist down. The only way I can describe the feeling when she did that was that there didn't seem to be a difference between her, or putting it in a tub of warm water. I was never able to make her see that there was a difference between making love and her just laying there with her legs open. Anyway I loved this strory, hope you have some similar ones for us to enjoy. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you have to fuck someone else just to get excited about sex with your spouse you might as well just divorce and then fuck all the other people you want.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lol. Not how it works. Definitely fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How could this anything but "win-win"? The only part I doubted was her immediate intense sex with hubby following that 1st time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous